Windows 10: delete wrong email addresse

Discus and support delete wrong email addresse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have a wrong e mail with my account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by marlies raines, Jun 7, 2023.

1. delete wrong email addresse

i have a wrong e mail with my account

:)

marlies raines, Jun 7, 2023

2. Wrong email address in Mail app (windows 10 not Outlook)

I have a wrong email address that keeps appearing in the Windows10 Mail pp (not Outlook) that I cannot delete

There is no "X" to delete and using arrow keys and delete button does nothing

No, this is not in contacts, (Several people have listed this issue and MS keep posting how to go to contacts to delete it, its not a wrongly saved contact, its in the suggested emails only)

I have searched all of my separate mailbox contact lists, the wrong email address is not saved anywhere, This is in the suggestions, How do we delete the suggestions list if they cant be removed 1 by 1

Michael Hall3, Jun 7, 2023
  3. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jun 7, 2023
  4. delete wrong email addresse

How to delete suggested email addresses in Windows 10 APP 2023

There are tons of suggested email addresses that show up in a drop down menu when I am starting to type an email address into the "To:" field, when composing a new email, in Windows 10 app. They are not listed on my contacts. How can I delete these so that only the ones I use often show up? Redirecting.
    This thread is obsolete, and the steps DO NOT apply.

When following step 1) you begin typing the email address to have the suggested emails pop up - and you cannot right click, select, open contact properties at all.

When following step 2) This step is entirely ignorant of the fact that these "suggested" emails that pop up - are NOT in the contacts list.

Can someone please explain how to remove this woefully annoying "Suggested" contact, with a current method, please?

Matty_annoyed_user, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

delete wrong email addresse

1. delete wrong email addresse - Similar Threads - delete wrong email

2. delete wrong email addresse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete wrong email addresse: i have a wrong e mail with my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-wrong-email-addresse/aaf517b8-0e20-4ffa-9002-8210b8430171
  3. delete wrong email addresse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete wrong email addresse: i have a wrong e mail with my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-wrong-email-addresse/aaf517b8-0e20-4ffa-9002-8210b8430171
  4. Wrong Microsoft account email address

Wrong Microsoft account email address: I was trying to help set up my girlfriends Lenovo lab top and I used an incorrect email address for the administrator Microsoft account.I tried setting up an e mail account with that user name and it has been taken.It has not been verified.Can I change the administrator...
  5. Wrong email address for signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong email address for signing in: I'm signing into my account everywhere using a personal email address me@mydomain which is set as my primary and only sign-in alias at account.live.com/signinpreferences. But, when I go to account.microsoft.com/profile under account info, it insists that my other *** Email...
  6. Wrong email address for signing in

Wrong email address for signing in: I'm signing into my account everywhere using a personal email address me@mydomain which is set as my primary and only sign-in alias at account.live.com/signinpreferences. But, when I go to account.microsoft.com/profile under account info, it insists that my other *** Email...
  7. wrong name associated with email address

wrong name associated with email address: I changed my last name recently and thought I had changed it everywhere on my laptop - Microsoft, Google, Mail, Gmail, etc. When I send an email from my PC using the Mail app or Gmail app, my email address is still associated with my old name, even though in settings it shows...
  8. going to wrong email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    going to wrong email address: When I get a return email from a source and it says click here to send an email back to the source. The system gives me an old email account that I no longer use. I have looked in Google settings and the setting for MS 10. I can not find where I can update or remove this old...
  9. Wrong Email Address

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wrong Email Address: M/Soft is telling me I need a fix to the system. When I try to accept it, M/Soft tells me they sent an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. There is no such email address or company that I know of. I need M/Soft to use the correct email address. Please help....
  10. Wrong email address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong email address: I restored my computer programs and when setting starting windows I made a mistake with my email address which actually belongs to someone else. When starting my computer I apparently have the wrong pin number and password. While tryin trying to recover them they send the...