Windows 10: Deleted a microsoft account not admin. Urgent need to restore it.

Discus and support Deleted a microsoft account not admin. Urgent need to restore it. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello there! A very happy new year. I just deleted a user account from my laptop currently logged in as admin. I want to restore the account. Is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by God'sGrace, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Deleted a microsoft account not admin. Urgent need to restore it.

Hello there!

A very happy new year.

I just deleted a user account from my laptop currently logged in as admin. I want to restore the account. Is there any way.? The account i deleted was a microsoft account but sync was not on.

I need few files really important from the downloaded files in that account.

Is there any way out.?

Kindly help!

:)

God'sGrace, Jan 1, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Accidentally deleted user account - urgent need to restore WIndows 10

I accidentally deleted the user account that I was using (not admin) and now can't fix the issue.

So, I followed these instructions (sort of):

• Step 2: Choose Change your account name.
    • Step 3: Type a new name in the box and tap Change Name.
    • Step 1: Open Run by Windows+R, enter lusrmgr.msc and hit OK to open Local Users and Groups.
    • Step 2: Open the Users folder, right-click a user and select Rename in the menu.

I renamed the user. But then, stupid me, it didn't change it when I checked the start menu. So I then, instead of changing the name back, I deleted that user (which I was actually logged in as - it didn't ask for a password or anything either). It then removed
    it from the list (there was a list of 3 items to choose from - Administrator, Guest , and the account I was using. I deleted that account (Liam it was called)

I then stupidly decided to log off and restarted the computer. I then tried to login, and the user account it came up with was Liam - but obvsiouly as I'd deleted the user, when I typed in the password nothing happened). But because I deleted that user in
    the way above, it seems to have gone completely. What can I do to restore it?

I've tried system restore but it fails. So can't get back to a restore point.

It's a bit of a pickle really as it's an important user account on my work network and has folders on it that we need to function. I can't access the pc via another, as when I click 'Liam' it just can't connect, says it can't find it. I think what I've done
    has really broken the computer....

Any help will be gratefully received.

BobSturgess, Jan 1, 2021
  4. kenkickr Win User

Deleted a microsoft account not admin. Urgent need to restore it.

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

Deleted a microsoft account not admin. Urgent need to restore it.

1. Deleted a microsoft account not admin. Urgent need to restore it. - Similar Threads - Deleted microsoft account

2. Restore deleted admin user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore deleted admin user account: I've somehow deleted other user accounts on my laptop running Windows 11 and my user account is no longer an administrator. I am unable to restore the deleted user account as it asks for an administrator password, but there is no administrator account now. Most of the already...
  3. Restore deleted admin user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore deleted admin user account: I've somehow deleted other user accounts on my laptop running Windows 11 and my user account is no longer an administrator. I am unable to restore the deleted user account as it asks for an administrator password, but there is no administrator account now. Most of the already...
  4. admin no longer works for company, need to delete account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    admin no longer works for company, need to delete account.: The administrator no longer works for the company but he is the admin on my account. I need to permanently delete the account, along with several other employees. The admin has changed my password so I can no longer log in....
  5. admin no longer works for company, need to delete account.

admin no longer works for company, need to delete account.: The administrator no longer works for the company but he is the admin on my account. I need to permanently delete the account, along with several other employees. The admin has changed my password so I can no longer log in....
  6. admin no longer works for company, need to delete account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. URGENT HOW TO RESTORE PERMANENTLY DELETED "DESKTOP"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT HOW TO RESTORE PERMANENTLY DELETED "DESKTOP": Hello everyone! I wanted to make some space on my SP7 and accidentally permanently deleted my whole "desktop". I had some very important folders and documents. How can I restore the folders and documents? Tried a recovery software but it shows the folders as a .lnk file. I...
  8. URGENT HOW TO RESTORE PERMANENTLY DELETED "DESKTOP"

URGENT HOW TO RESTORE PERMANENTLY DELETED "DESKTOP": Hello everyone! I wanted to make some space on my SP7 and accidentally permanently deleted my whole "desktop". I had some very important folders and documents. How can I restore the folders and documents? Tried a recovery software but it shows the folders as a .lnk file. I...
  9. Deleting An Admin Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting An Admin Account: My 15 y/o son has somehow become the administrator account on my laptop. I already created a new account for me and set it to administrator. I am unable to delete his account as it is set to my login on the laptop. Help!...
  10. Need help deleting folders *URGENT*

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help deleting folders *URGENT*: Alright, so recent I downloaded CCleaner cause I heard good things and it snuck in the Avast anti-virus download without me looking. For the longest time I truely didn't care but ever since then my computer kept being bogged down and slow. I looked into things and it turned...