Windows 10: Deleted a packagevolume by accident

Discus and support Deleted a packagevolume by accident in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So i deleted one of the 2 packagevolume keys. This was the C disc one and since then apps stopped opening. How do i get it back and/or create it? this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JustasSilkus, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Deleted a packagevolume by accident

So i deleted one of the 2 packagevolume keys. This was the C disc one and since then apps stopped opening. How do i get it back and/or create it?

this is a photo of what this folder currently looks like. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Appx\PackageVolumes\ Deleted a packagevolume by accident 99470433-a336-4462-8e8a-2e7229eb4b15?upload=true.png

:)

JustasSilkus, Nov 22, 2018

2. I accidently deleted my wifi in settings Help!!

I accidently deleted my wifi in settings how do I get it back so I can go online without my modem connecting wire ? Help!!

WiFi is no longer listed in Settings as a choice in Networks and Internet list with

Status-

Ethernet-

VPN-

Dial up

bduncan801, Nov 22, 2018
  3. deleted win. 10by accident

deleted win. 10 by accident

joey woodham, Nov 22, 2018
  4. topgundcp Win User

Deleted a packagevolume by accident

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Deleted a packagevolume by accident

1. Deleted a packagevolume by accident - Similar Threads - Deleted packagevolume accident

2. Deleted cisco anyconnect by accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted cisco anyconnect by accident: Deleted cisco anyconnect by accidentHi, how can I recover this program file when I don’t have access to internet anymore?I have tried Recovery -> Open System Restore, but it says that this is not possible.Please help me:...
  3. accidently deleted windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accidently deleted windows 10: tried to recover, but did not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-deleted-windows-10/3625d157-0c40-4451-9894-65cf539e1302
  4. accidently deleted windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accidently deleted windows 10: tried to recover, but did not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-deleted-windows-10/3625d157-0c40-4451-9894-65cf539e1302
  5. accidently deleted windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Accidently deleted bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidently deleted bluetooth drivers: Hi , I accidently deleted bluetooth drivers from device manager. Now I am unable to see bluetooth option. Also , no bluetooth icon in action center and no bluetooth on/off toggle button in bluetooth settings. I tried using windows update , so it will automatically install...
  7. Accidently deleted windows files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Accidently deleted windows files: Hi, I have accidentally deleted the windows files and not able to access some of the software i.e. adobe premiere pro cc 2019 when I try to open that or any other software it is showing an error that msvcp140.dll not found. I recently bought a system and don't want any...
  8. Deleted Windows on Accident

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted Windows on Accident: I think I majorly messed up and am wondering if all hope is lost. I got a new computer, and had to transfer my Microsoft Key to it to "activate windows." The key I have is only for one device and I had to therefore uninstall it from the old computer. Well, I think I...
  9. Deleted desktop icons by accident

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted desktop icons by accident: i was wiping down the keyboard and i deleted the icons i had on the desktop including recycle bin . How do i get it back. https://i.imgur.com/5EcpoxO.jpg . i tryed Restore Missing Desktop Icons in Windows 7, 8, or 10 23500
  10. Accidently deleted the Photos app

in Windows 10 Support
    Accidently deleted the Photos app: Hi, I seem to have deleted the photo app from the apps screen, just wondering if someone can point me in the right direction to get it back, I have looked everywhere and can't find it. Cheers Shane. 14764