Windows 10: Deleted Admin Account and accepted the delete files option without realizing it. Can i...

Discus and support Deleted Admin Account and accepted the delete files option without realizing it. Can i... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; 15 hours ago, i removed the admin account deleted and without noticing the details have also deleted the files linked to it. Afterwards i upgraded to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JJ C, Jul 1, 2020.

1. JJ C Win User

Deleted Admin Account and accepted the delete files option without realizing it. Can i...

15 hours ago, i removed the admin account deleted and without noticing the details have also deleted the files linked to it. Afterwards i upgraded to windows 10 pro after entering product key. This morning wheni wanted to open my files they were all empty. I system restore it and got my admin account, but all the files are still empty. I have no backup prior to this Any ways to solve this?

:)

JJ C, Jul 1, 2020
  2. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Jul 1, 2020
  3. How do I delete registry files?

HKEY_Current user will only delete the keys within the current account ur using so if u have another account, the keys will remain on that one. To delete it from ur entire system local machine is what u use. Ur second question i can't answer. sry

spearman914, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Deleted Admin Account and accepted the delete files option without realizing it. Can i...

How do I delete my account?

vBulletin needs some simple function, just like "register", called "deregister". What does it do? Turns off the account. Can no longer post. Other users see the person has left and don't expect answers. (Status: deregistered). All messaging is stopped. Email and password is deleted from database. However, POSTS remain, as does the username in the user database. The username cannot be reused.

This can be functionally replicated with what w1z suggested earlier in the thread, ie. fill in the email with nonsense and manually delete anything you want removed. However, it is more elegant to have a deregister function, just as you have unsubscribe to mailing lists, just as you deregister with the various authorities when you move house etc. etc.

However, users should bang on at the forum software developers to implement this, not the forum admins themselves, who bought the software with fixed functionality.

In fact, there is an add-on for vbulletin End-User Options - Self Delete: Allow users to self-delete their account - vBulletin.org Forum

lemonadesoda, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Deleted Admin Account and accepted the delete files option without realizing it. Can i...

1. Deleted Admin Account and accepted the delete files option without realizing it. Can i... - Similar Threads - Deleted Admin Account

2. Cannot delete admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot delete admin account: out of no where there is a secondary administrator account in my laptop i’m running windows 10 and it won’t show up to let me delete it from my main account that I have always used that is also an admin account. This new admin account doesn’t allow me to set a pin for it and...
  3. Cannot delete admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete admin account: out of no where there is a secondary administrator account in my laptop i’m running windows 10 and it won’t show up to let me delete it from my main account that I have always used that is also an admin account. This new admin account doesn’t allow me to set a pin for it and...
  4. Cannot delete admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for: I accidently deleted the file for said account in the Users folder and by the time I realized I was unable to undo it. I then tried deleting the account in the settings but it wasn't in there as a user. I even tried using control panel but even that was missing the options...
  6. How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i delete and account that i already accidently deleted the files for: I accidently deleted the file for said account in the Users folder and by the time I realized I was unable to undo it. I then tried deleting the account in the settings but it wasn't in there as a user. I even tried using control panel but even that was missing the options...
  7. Admin Can't delete files without permission

Admin Can't delete files without permission: When I go into user Accounts it says I am Admin, but when I go to delete something it says I need permission from administratordesktop-914tkhd administrator. When I go to the advances security Tab it says I have full control but I still can't delete the files in the folder....
  8. How to delete admin account

How to delete admin account: I have inherited a laptop from a prior employee and the person left and I do not have PIN or PW. I am trying to download Adobe and it wants me to enter an Admin PIN. If I try to change Account User from Control Panel it wants the PIN? I am stuck. I cannot make myself an...
  9. Deleting An Admin Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting An Admin Account: My 15 y/o son has somehow become the administrator account on my laptop. I already created a new account for me and set it to administrator. I am unable to delete his account as it is set to my login on the laptop. Help!...
  10. deleted my admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    deleted my admin account: I deleted my admin account trying to follow directions using the netplwiz command to eliminate the need to log in with a password. When I restarted my computer it now refuses my password though it still identifies the old profile with my full name. I am definitely typing my...