Windows 10: Deleted Admin Account and have no access to admin rights

Discus and support Deleted Admin Account and have no access to admin rights in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have dual booted my MacBook Pro. In windows 10 I logged in as Admin and removed the account from membership tabs...So I am left only with standard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AshishSutar, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Deleted Admin Account and have no access to admin rights

I have dual booted my MacBook Pro. In windows 10 I logged in as Admin and removed the account from membership tabs...So I am left only with standard user....Now I can not do any activity wherein admin rights are required..

I tried everything but not able to get back admin account...

please help

:)

AshishSutar, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Matt18 Win User

admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Hidden Admin Account Infected - Help

Somehow my windows 7 hidden admin account got infected. I cannot open regedit, task manager or any virus program.. in fact.. most programs wont work.. but my regular everyday account is fine.

The problem is this: I have been infected in my regular account before.. and running virus tools from my hidden admin account fixes them.. but I cannot do the reverse now because my regular account doesn't have access to my admin account.

I know what the virus is.. its a rouge antivirus.. it mostly annoying.. Programs do open up for a split second before this rouge antivirus program closes it again and then lies and gives me a message that says, " Cannot open this program, the program is infected" LOL

Its putting a lot of adware on my system but not crippling it.. but only in the admin account.

What are your ideas?

John Phoenix, Aug 1, 2020
  4. alexp999 Win User

Deleted Admin Account and have no access to admin rights

Vista: How to give FULL admin rights to other accounts???

Cant you just set the account as an admin account??

alexp999, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Deleted Admin Account and have no access to admin rights

1. Deleted Admin Account and have no access to admin rights - Similar Threads - Deleted Admin Account

2. No Admin access on admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Admin access on admin account: On my home PC I can no longer do basic things like extract files, open task manager, power down or restart my pc because it says it has been disabled by an admin and requires administrator to do it. The only user on my pc has administrator privileges I've even checked in the...
  3. No Admin access on admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Admin access on admin account: On my home PC I can no longer do basic things like extract files, open task manager, power down or restart my pc because it says it has been disabled by an admin and requires administrator to do it. The only user on my pc has administrator privileges I've even checked in the...
  4. No access to admin rights while logged in as admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No access to admin rights while logged in as admin: I have only one account on the computer, the administrator account, and i cannot access/change anything that requires administrator permissions. Any solutions that i have tried to search up results in not being able to even try the solution in the first place because i dont...
  5. No access to admin rights while logged in as admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No access to admin rights while logged in as admin: I have only one account on the computer, the administrator account, and i cannot access/change anything that requires administrator permissions. Any solutions that i have tried to search up results in not being able to even try the solution in the first place because i dont...
  6. No access to admin rights while logged in as admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Not having Admin access on an Admin account.

Not having Admin access on an Admin account.: Hello! I've had this issue for a bit but it was never really an issue till now. I don't have this issue when I'm installing an app. I was trying to set up drive sharing for an FTP server. And this is minor but I also can't turn on syncing for my account. I looked at a few...
  8. Admin Authorized User not having admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin Authorized User not having admin rights: The acct I use to login in, the same acct that I used to set up my system when I purchased it was set with Administrator rights. I am the ONLY user and not part of an organization or workplace server. At first glance when you look at acct from the logoff perspective or inside...
  9. Deleting An Admin Account

Deleting An Admin Account: My 15 y/o son has somehow become the administrator account on my laptop. I already created a new account for me and set it to administrator. I am unable to delete his account as it is set to my login on the laptop. Help!...
  10. Don't have access to admin account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Don't have access to admin account.: I recently got a new computer from a friend of mine at school (it runs windows 10). I was able to login to his account but i cannot wipe or add accounts because his fathers account is admin. I have tried to add the built in admin through the command screen but it gives me an...