Windows 10: Deleted Admin Account and I have no other User Account

Discus and support Deleted Admin Account and I have no other User Account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 laptop. I had not used my laptop for a month and they screen read password had expired. Since I had forgotten the password so I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tinzy_1788, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Deleted Admin Account and I have no other User Account

I have a Windows 10 laptop.

I had not used my laptop for a month and they screen read password had expired.

Since I had forgotten the password so I was not able to set a new password.

I did the whole password reset process-

System image recovery - utilman account renamed to utilman12- then renamed the CMD name to utilman.

I started the laptop and ran the DOS - And then made a mistake of instead of changing the password I deleted the user account.

This was not only account on the laptop.

I tried to do the System Restore procedure but since I don't remember the password can't proceed beyond the enter password point.

How do I restore the account? Please help.

:)

Tinzy_1788, Dec 10, 2020
  2. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Dec 10, 2020
  3. Facebook Allows Users to Delete Accounts

Yes, for quite some time, once you had a Facebook account, it wasn't going anywhere. Now, fortunately for college students and people with no attention span everywhere, Facebook now allows said people to delete their Facebook accounts. This was in direct response to user complaints about not being able to delete their accounts, if desired. Even if users were able to delete their own accounts, there were no obvious directions on how to do that. Another reason that Facebook decided to allow users to delete their accounts was a reason that could have gotten Facebook sued if they did not address it: privacy. The "I didn't actually make a Facebook" E-mails were really racking up in Facebook's inbox, and Facebook sometimes made it all too easy for people to research intimate/private/personal details of users' lives. At this point, deleting your account is just a help-page away. Facebook admins are considering adding a "delete account" button.

Source: The Inquirer

zekrahminator, Dec 10, 2020
  4. iamollie Win User

Deleted Admin Account and I have no other User Account

Deleting User Accounts

guys quick question can you change your account from admin to limited from within xp providing there is another account that is admin

iamollie, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Deleted Admin Account and I have no other User Account

1. Deleted Admin Account and I have no other User Account - Similar Threads - Deleted Admin Account

2. Restore deleted admin user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore deleted admin user account: I've somehow deleted other user accounts on my laptop running Windows 11 and my user account is no longer an administrator. I am unable to restore the deleted user account as it asks for an administrator password, but there is no administrator account now. Most of the already...
  3. Restore deleted admin user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore deleted admin user account: I've somehow deleted other user accounts on my laptop running Windows 11 and my user account is no longer an administrator. I am unable to restore the deleted user account as it asks for an administrator password, but there is no administrator account now. Most of the already...
  4. Admin and User Account

Admin and User Account: Hello,Sorry for the basic of not already asked questions:When I set up my new windows 11 laptop I am the admin and have a Microsoft account. I’m told I should also have a user account. Is that true?Which should be local?If I make the admin local would I still have access to...
  5. admin/user accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    admin/user accounts: Is there a way to let standard user accounts have access to programs downloaded under the admin account of a Microsoft laptop? Woiuld it depend on the program downloaded? I feel like there is a way to do this but I just can seem to remember. The accounts would be on the same...
  6. admin/user accounts

admin/user accounts: Is there a way to let standard user accounts have access to programs downloaded under the admin account of a Microsoft laptop? Woiuld it depend on the program downloaded? I feel like there is a way to do this but I just can seem to remember. The accounts would be on the same...
  7. Deleted the only User admin account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted the only User admin account: Hi there, hopefully there’s some help out there, stupidly I have deleted the only user account on my windows laptop and it won’t let me factory reset the pc.Back story is I was trying to free space in C drive because it wouldn’t allow me to uninstall anything and it wouldn’t...
  8. Admin Account Accessing Other Accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin Account Accessing Other Accounts: Hi, Why is it that when I log off from my account and log into the Administrator's account, I can still access my own data. As far as I can recall, I have never given the Admin account permission to access mine. Is this normal? Matt 170394
  9. Deleted Admin Account and have no access to admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted Admin Account and have no access to admin rights: I have dual booted my MacBook Pro. In windows 10 I logged in as Admin and removed the account from membership tabs...So I am left only with standard user....Now I can not do any activity wherein admin rights are required.. I tried everything but not able to get back admin...
  10. No admin account on tablet, unknown "Other user" only account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No admin account on tablet, unknown "Other user" only account: I have a Windows tablet and it was powered down during a reset. There are no administrator accounts on it and the only account is "Other user", which I can't log into because I don't know what the password is. Can't bring up command prompt or anything requiring admin...