Windows 10: deleted admin

Discus and support deleted admin in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't know how but I accidentally removed myself as an administrative user I'm trying to recover itI can't restore my computer because it says I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Klayton23, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Klayton23 Win User

deleted admin

I don't know how but I accidentally removed myself as an administrative user I'm trying to recover itI can't restore my computer because it says I have no permissions it won't even let me go to any type of files it says I need to log into an administrative account but there is no other account on my computer it says I'm only a local account what can I do I've tried everything I've seen online I tried putting in the coating doing all that stuff but it still does not work

:)

Klayton23, Jan 28, 2019
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 28, 2019
  4. lynnmay10 Win User

deleted admin

Go Back Windows 7 - error - must delete admin account

HI

Again I appreciate your effort to assist - but sadly again this does not solve my situation

I have time left on my 30 days - the return to windows 7 option is working but stops at the point of getting ready telling me I have to delete the Admin account (I apparently created this as a part of the upgrade process)

None of the instructions given allow me to - I have deleted the account in the family & other users section

There is no option to delete the admin account (that I can see)

I was given these as alternative suggestions - but they don't work either

Method 2

Please go to the registry editor and do the following steps:

• Click +, to open run command. Type "regedit" and click enter.
    • Create a back of the registry. Click on Hkey and go to the File Tab, press Export and save it to your desired your location.
    • Go to the provided path HKey_LocalMachine\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList.
    • In the profile list you will find a few SID's please find the one related to the deleted user account and delete it.
    To know which sid is related to the User Account you wish to delete just go to a particular S-1-5series and on the right side look for ProfileImagePath, you will notice c:/users/User_Account_Name.

- when I highlight the account the delete button is greyed out

Method 3:

If you have enabled Built in admin account, please follow the steps below to disable Built in admin.

• Press Windows + X key.
    • From the jump menu select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type net user administrator /active:no and hit enter.

lynnmay10, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

deleted admin

1. deleted admin - Similar Threads - deleted admin

2. I need help with what to do if you delete admin account, but still have an alt account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with what to do if you delete admin account, but still have an alt account: Hello, I cannot login to my account because on my alt account I do not have admin requirements and I wiped my computer and it said was not able to and then I restarted my computer and then the admin account was deleted and I still had my old account and now I can’t login and...
  3. I need help with what to do if you delete admin account, but still have an alt account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with what to do if you delete admin account, but still have an alt account: Hello, I cannot login to my account because on my alt account I do not have admin requirements and I wiped my computer and it said was not able to and then I restarted my computer and then the admin account was deleted and I still had my old account and now I can’t login and...
  4. I need help with what to do if you delete admin account, but still have an alt account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Deleting a personal account that is using the same email address as the Global Admin for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting a personal account that is using the same email address as the Global Admin for...: A couple of days ago, I purchased MS 365 for our business using my business email address - which is using our own domain name @[company name].com.The problem is that months ago I had created a personal account for testing the new MS-Teams using the exact same email...
  6. Deleting a personal account that is using the same email address as the Global Admin for...

Deleting a personal account that is using the same email address as the Global Admin for...: A couple of days ago, I purchased MS 365 for our business using my business email address - which is using our own domain name @[company name].com.The problem is that months ago I had created a personal account for testing the new MS-Teams using the exact same email...
  7. Deleting a personal account that is using the same email address as the Global Admin for...

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Cannot delete admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot delete admin account: out of no where there is a secondary administrator account in my laptop i’m running windows 10 and it won’t show up to let me delete it from my main account that I have always used that is also an admin account. This new admin account doesn’t allow me to set a pin for it and...
  9. Cannot delete admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete admin account: out of no where there is a secondary administrator account in my laptop i’m running windows 10 and it won’t show up to let me delete it from my main account that I have always used that is also an admin account. This new admin account doesn’t allow me to set a pin for it and...
  10. Cannot delete admin account