Windows 10: Deleted administrative users, locked out from EVERYTHING.

Discus and support Deleted administrative users, locked out from EVERYTHING. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I was tired of being locked out of the files on my own computer, so I deleted all the administrative users except from one that I gave full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ravenclaws, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Deleted administrative users, locked out from EVERYTHING.

Hello,

I was tired of being locked out of the files on my own computer, so I deleted all the administrative users except from one that I gave full access to, thinking it would let me access all content without giving admin's approval.

I have tried all 7 options in this ''how to fix'' guide: How to fix ‘This file does not have a program associated with it’ error? - Auslogics blog

But whenever I try a way to fix this issue, I keep getting told ''This file does not have an app associated with it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an associated in the default apps settings page.

I hope some computer GOD is able to help me.

:)

Ravenclaws, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Changing Administrator in User Account

Hi Bryan,

In order for us to assist you on how to delete your Administrator Account from your computer. Kindly follow these steps:

• Go to Start.
    • Look for Control Panel.
    • Select User Accounts.
    • Then look for Manage another user's account.
    • Select your old account and then delete it.

Let us know how it goes.

Rose Ter, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Administrator Rights

We suggest creating a new local user account and delete the previous account. Check the article below and follow the steps given.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

Follow the steps below to delete user account.

• Press Windows + X, select the Control Panel.
    • Click User accounts.
    • Click Manage other account.
    • Enter administrator account password if prompted.
    • Click the account which you want to delete.
    • Click Delete the account.
    • Restart PC.
    Let us know how it goes.

Reymichael Ros, Apr 19, 2021
  4. Deleted administrative users, locked out from EVERYTHING.

When attempt to access the WindowsApps folder with either administrator account, the system says I need administrator rights and denies access

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to enable built in administrator by following the steps below, create a new user profile and check if the issue persist.

• Open a CMD window by right clicking on the Start icon, and selecting
      Command prompt (Admin).

• Type the following command: net user administrator /active: yes

• Login into the built in administrator user profile and create a new user profile with administrator privileges.

• Delete the corrupted user account from the built in administrator.

• Then lock your screen by pressing Windows key + L, and sign-in as the Administrator account.
    Check if the issue persist and you can disable built in administrator account by typing the command: net user administrator /active: no
    in the Command prompt (Admin).

To create a new user account follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar type cmd and
      press ctrl + shift + Enter
      on the keyboard to open the Elevated
      Command Prompt.

• Type net user NewAccount password /add and click Enter.

• Type net localgroup Administrators NewAccount /add and click Enter.

• Log off from the system and login to the new user account.

Hope this helps!

SujataMoktan, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

Deleted administrative users, locked out from EVERYTHING.

1. Deleted administrative users, locked out from EVERYTHING. - Similar Threads - Deleted administrative users

2. Locked out of administrative account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of administrative account: Hi,I signed into our new workstation using my work/school account. After that I made a local account without using an email address, just a username and password and changed its type to administrative while changing my work/school account type to standard. After restarting...
  3. Does deleting a file from a different user delete it from administrator user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does deleting a file from a different user delete it from administrator user?: I was wondering if deleting a file from a different user account, delete it from the main administrator user? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-deleting-a-file-from-a-different-user-delete/60ccbeff-d9e8-42c0-bc4d-42956fd980f0
  4. Does deleting a file from a different user delete it from administrator user?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does deleting a file from a different user delete it from administrator user?: I was wondering if deleting a file from a different user account, delete it from the main administrator user? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-deleting-a-file-from-a-different-user-delete/60ccbeff-d9e8-42c0-bc4d-42956fd980f0
  5. Does deleting a file from a different user delete it from administrator user?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  6. I accidentally deleted everything in C:\Users\Administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidentally deleted everything in C:\Users\Administrator: Hello, I accidentally deleted everything in C:\Users\Administrator, and I’m too scared to turn my pc back on. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-everything-in/55f921d6-7549-46d5-a3d8-3f39086e3bb6
  7. User Locked Out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User Locked Out: Hello, I am trying to assist my grandmother with a problem she is having on her computer. He has a lenovo G770 from 2005 and I believe is running windows 10. She has not been able to remember her password or something has changed and we cannot log in to her computer. I...
  8. Locked out Administration

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out Administration: Hi I have been locked out of admin priviliges and i dont get the yes button that gives you choice its missing and dont know what to as i cant even find the admin account workig or not i dont know is it suppose to be disable hidden away or enabled i dont know...
  9. Administrator locked out

Administrator locked out: I recently set up the parental controls but now I can't install .exe's. It asks for the admin account and password to allow it. I can't find the family and accounts option in setting on any of the accounts including the parent account. I need help. I've tried to turn on admin...
  10. lock out users

lock out users: how do i lock out other users from my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/lock-out-users/8e2555e7-a891-4da4-9c5a-9e64aaaac8b9"