Windows 10: DELETED ALL MY STUFF IN UPDATE - HELP PLEASE

Discus and support DELETED ALL MY STUFF IN UPDATE - HELP PLEASE in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I did the update y'all recommended, it deleted almost everything. I need these programs back badly. can't find the discs after recent move. when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LaJuanaSteele, Sep 18, 2018.

1. DELETED ALL MY STUFF IN UPDATE - HELP PLEASE

When I did the update y'all recommended, it deleted almost everything. I need these programs back badly. can't find the discs after recent move. when i go here it will not highlight any of these lines for these programs

:)

LaJuanaSteele, Sep 18, 2018
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 18, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 18, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

DELETED ALL MY STUFF IN UPDATE - HELP PLEASE

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

DELETED ALL MY STUFF IN UPDATE - HELP PLEASE

1. DELETED ALL MY STUFF IN UPDATE - HELP PLEASE - Similar Threads - DELETED STUFF UPDATE

2. it says i deleted the system 22 stuff please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it says i deleted the system 22 stuff please help: I was cleaning temp files because it said it needed me to now it says I deleted all info and data for Windows System 22 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-i-deleted-the-system-22-stuff-please-help/69e85fde-5396-463d-b9e7-26a65cec7696
  3. it says i deleted the system 22 stuff please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it says i deleted the system 22 stuff please help: I was cleaning temp files because it said it needed me to now it says I deleted all info and data for Windows System 22 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-i-deleted-the-system-22-stuff-please-help/69e85fde-5396-463d-b9e7-26a65cec7696
  4. PLEASE HELP ALL MY STUFF IS GONE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PLEASE HELP ALL MY STUFF IS GONE: When i tried to make another account for windows i disabled my main account and i cant change it back because i was stupid and now i cant enable my account back and it deleted all my stuff can someone help...
  5. All my folders are getting deleted please help.

All my folders are getting deleted please help.: Whenever i restart my computer it opens it as if it was a new account. I cant remember what update this started in but I know many people have had this problem. I've done some methods like deleting the most recent update file but it didn't work. I don't even care about the...
  6. My pc delete my stuff

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My pc delete my stuff: I need help i recently i downloded unknows file and after that my pc dont accept any unsafe apps and prog it delete from my pc right away i tried everything but google is just not helpful submitted by /u/CommunicationOk9174 [link] [comments]...
  7. HELP ME PLEASE. There's another router in my stuff.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HELP ME PLEASE. There's another router in my stuff.: HEY, IM IN NED OF QUICK HELP, THERES ANOTHER ROUTER IN MY STUFF! I DONT KNOW WWHY OR HOW TO GET IT OUT! ITS SHOWING IM NOT EEVEN CONNECTED TO MY OWN WIFI AND I HAVE THE ETHERNET CORD PLUGGED DIREECTLY INTO THE BACK OF MY ROUTER HOW IS THIIS HAPPENING? IT EVEN SAYS IVE...
  8. all my stuff is gone!

all my stuff is gone!: yesterday after restarting my computer it had been a while all my stuff disappeared....my desktop background pic was removed to a black screen, icons on my task bar turned into little blank piece of paper icons, file folders on my desktop are gone, lots of programs are gone...
  9. i did a update and all my stuff is gone

i did a update and all my stuff is gone: I did a update and all my stuff is gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-a-update-and-all-my-stuff-is-gone/77ef77ff-5c62-49ec-b73f-12cec50eeb11"
  10. deleteing stuff

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    deleteing stuff: hi can one of you help me delete games and apps on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleteing-stuff/e95e2fb0-f544-48fb-bd82-d6d98381643d"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows deleted all my stuff