Windows 10: Deleted all usb drivers, will not reinstall drivers.

Discus and support Deleted all usb drivers, will not reinstall drivers. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Long story short, i deleted ALL my USB drivers, restarted my PC. After a few tries the driver never downloaded and i was unable to use my pc. I do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by UserJake47, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Deleted all usb drivers, will not reinstall drivers.

Long story short, i deleted ALL my USB drivers, restarted my PC. After a few tries the driver never downloaded and i was unable to use my pc.
    I do not have the ability to use a keyboard or mouse.
    I have access the HDD with a HDD to USB cable i can connect to my laptop.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks in advance!

:)

UserJake47, Feb 22, 2019

2. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Feb 22, 2019
  3. musek Win User
    ATI Driver install problems

Hi!

There seems to be a kind of a mess after deletion of your current driver.
    Have you tried step-by-step drivers update procedure including Driver Sweeper, deleting Prefetch and Temp folders, etc?

musek, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Deleted all usb drivers, will not reinstall drivers.

USB composite device "driver error"

Can you send us a screenshot of the error message? We suggest uninstalling and re-installing USB drivers and check if the issue persists. To do that, please follow these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Right-click on the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click on
      Uninstall to remove it.
    • Repeat these steps for the entire USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    • Restart the computer. Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Deleted all usb drivers, will not reinstall drivers.

1. Deleted all usb drivers, will not reinstall drivers. - Similar Threads - Deleted usb drivers

2. How to reinstall a deleted camera driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall a deleted camera driver.: Hi my webcam camera was not working and so I deleted the driver after trying multiple things to get the camera to work and now I can't find where to reinstall my driver. I am on windows 11 version 23H2...
  3. How to reinstall a deleted camera driver.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reinstall a deleted camera driver.: Hi my webcam camera was not working and so I deleted the driver after trying multiple things to get the camera to work and now I can't find where to reinstall my driver. I am on windows 11 version 23H2...
  4. Reinstall Deleted webcam driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Deleted webcam driver.: Please help, my webcam is not working. And no driver is showing from device manager. I'm using Acer Swift Sf314-41. I tried troubleshooting, scan for hardware devices, add legacy driver, resetting camera and restart device...
  5. Reinstall Deleted webcam driver.

Reinstall Deleted webcam driver.: Please help, my webcam is not working. And no driver is showing from device manager. I'm using Acer Swift Sf314-41. I tried troubleshooting, scan for hardware devices, add legacy driver, resetting camera and restart device...
  6. Reinstall Deleted COM ports drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Deleted COM ports drivers: Hello Sir, I mistakenly deleted a COM Port in my windows 11 and now the computer is lagging . please help me to reinstall the deleted COM port driver . It was COM port 8...
  7. Reinstall Deleted COM ports drivers

Reinstall Deleted COM ports drivers: Hello Sir, I mistakenly deleted a COM Port in my windows 11 and now the computer is lagging . please help me to reinstall the deleted COM port driver . It was COM port 8...
  8. Deleted webcam driver, need to reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted webcam driver, need to reinstall: My device is hp laptop Windows 11. I deleted the inbuilt webcam driver by mistake and now the webcam won't work.The camera driver is missing from device manager so I can't reinstall driver from there. I have already tried: aTroubleshootingbTried"scan for hardware...
  9. Deleted webcam driver, need to reinstall

Deleted webcam driver, need to reinstall: My device is hp laptop Windows 11. I deleted the inbuilt webcam driver by mistake and now the webcam won't work.The camera driver is missing from device manager so I can't reinstall driver from there. I have already tried: aTroubleshootingbTried"scan for hardware...
  10. Reinstall USB 2 Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reinstall USB 2 Drivers: Following an update just prior to 20 04 I lost the ability to use my web cam. I got the error "USB device not recognized". Following some advice I found here for a similar error with a USB drive I used Device Manager to Uninstall the USB Hubs. I expected Windows to reinstall...