Windows 10: Deleted app still in App and Feature

Discus and support Deleted app still in App and Feature in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had deleted an app but it is still presented in the App and Feature settings. How do I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by M15F1R3™, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Deleted app still in App and Feature

I had deleted an app but it is still presented in the App and Feature settings. How do I fix it?

:)

M15F1R3™, Feb 5, 2019

2. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 5, 2019
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Can't remove apps with Root App Delete

We have a new Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 running Android 7. I have it rooted, and I still can't remove apps with root app delete. Some googling lead me to something about the system partition being locked, and running commands in a terminal app. I tried mount -o rw,remount system and then it says system not in /proc/mounts

Not sure what's going on here, just want the bloat off the tablet... evidently these protected partitions also make it impossible for things like AdAway to work, which is also a big disappointment.

4. Anne Ros Win User

Deleted app still in App and Feature

deleted app

Hi,

Apps that are accidentally deleted doesn't necessarily mean that it was uninstalled as well. To uninstall the app completely, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo.
    • Select the app you want to uninstall from the list.
    • Right-click on the app and select Uninstall.

If you can't see the app on the start screen, you can uninstall it from
    Settings

• Go to Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Under System, select Apps & features.
    • Find the app, select it from the list then click the Uninstall button.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Anne Ros, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Deleted app still in App and Feature

1. Deleted app still in App and Feature - Similar Threads - Deleted app still

2. App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.: Qustodio, an app that has been long since uninstalled from my computer, is still insisted on being installed on my PC yet WILL NOT let me modify or uninstall. I've checked my registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall to remove it...
  3. App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.: Qustodio, an app that has been long since uninstalled from my computer, is still insisted on being installed on my PC yet WILL NOT let me modify or uninstall. I've checked my registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall to remove it...
  4. App that seems uninstalled still listed in Apps & Features.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I already deleted SuperNova Player but it's still there in Apps & Features setting

I already deleted SuperNova Player but it's still there in Apps & Features setting: I installed SuperNova Player chrome extension to do some flash stuff and .sfw files and already uninstalled it by using Settings > Apps & Features. However, after uninstalling the software, it's still there in the Apps & Features. I deleted the TacticTechnologies folder in...
  6. Uninstalled apps still appear in Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalled apps still appear in Apps & Features: Uninstalled apps still appears in App & Features on Settings. Can't be uninstalled or modified.I have uninstalled those GTAs but it still appear there, and I don't know if it taking the space in my disk....
  7. Uninstalled apps still appear in Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled apps still appear in Apps & Features: Uninstalled apps still appears in App & Features on Settings. Can't be uninstalled or modified.I have uninstalled those GTAs but it still appear there, and I don't know if it taking the space in my disk....
  8. Uninstalled apps still appear in Apps & Features

9. Deleted Application still shows up in Apps & Feature

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted Application still shows up in Apps & Feature: Hi Microsoft Community, When I was younger I tends to delete the application from the installation folder, rather than uninstalling it. Now that I run into issues where I still see the very old deleted apps still show up in the list of Apps & Feature with their respective...
  10. uninstalled apps still show in apps and features win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    uninstalled apps still show in apps and features win10: How do you remove the icon of an uninstalled app that still show in Apps and Features win10. Clicked (offending program) uninstall and shows windows cannot find c:\windows\system32\ss2uninst.exe. So I removed the program manually. Was able to remove all traces of the...