Windows 10: deleted apps during reset of laptop

Discus and support deleted apps during reset of laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; during restore or reset, selected restore without deleting folders and files, but it deleted all my apps, about 100. It left me with a folder tiled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by alice933, Jul 4, 2019.

1. alice933 Win User

deleted apps during reset of laptop

during restore or reset, selected restore without deleting folders and files, but it deleted all my apps, about 100. It left me with a folder tiled "deleted apps"

HOw do I re install them.

:)

alice933, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Clem Win User

Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

Clem, Jul 4, 2019
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jul 4, 2019
  4. deleted apps during reset of laptop

I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

deleted apps during reset of laptop

1. deleted apps during reset of laptop - Similar Threads - deleted apps during

2. Laptop turned off during Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turned off during Factory Reset: I wanted to reset my laptopDuring the resetting process the laptop ran out of battery and closed downI turned it on and now I have the message 'The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows...
  3. Is unplugging the laptop during a factory reset bad?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is unplugging the laptop during a factory reset bad?: I was a bit concerned if unplugging the laptop during a factory reset will affect the system or not. the electricity goes out quite frequently where i live and i'm afraid if having so during a reset might cause issues. please let me know....
  4. Is unplugging the laptop during a factory reset bad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is unplugging the laptop during a factory reset bad?: I was a bit concerned if unplugging the laptop during a factory reset will affect the system or not. the electricity goes out quite frequently where i live and i'm afraid if having so during a reset might cause issues. please let me know....
  5. Is unplugging the laptop during a factory reset bad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Reset Windows Deleted Apps

Reset Windows Deleted Apps: Windows update broke windows so I reset and reinstalled windows 10, kept my personal files but deleted apps and programs. However, the list of apps deleted never showed up, and I'm having a hard time figuring out what was missing....
  7. Removed apps during PC reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removed apps during PC reset: How do I restore a removed app after a PC RESET? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removed-apps-during-pc-reset/f991fd1e-0e3d-4827-8f00-fda849d398ce
  8. Laptop froze at 34% during resetting

Laptop froze at 34% during resetting: Hi, my Asus laptop was having some issues so I have decided to reset it and it’s now frozen at 34%, been like it for hours, any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-froze-at-34-during-resetting/af8b92e3-5016-4b63-a62a-e7844697e9c1
  9. Apps lost during reset

Apps lost during reset: Anyway to reclaim apps lost during a reset? Checked downloads. Not there. I managed to save all files, but lost all apps. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-lost-during-reset/bcb6081d-d141-4449-b5bb-8e3fa2549f32
  10. My Laptop Froze during a Reset

My Laptop Froze during a Reset: My current laptop is frozen on 47% during a reset and I dont know what to do to fix this. Im too scared too turn it off incase I have to install windows for $100. Can somebody help me?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstate apps and programes lost on reset

2. restore removed apps while resetting pc outlook 2007

3. re-install accidentally removed apps during computer resetting

4. restore lost apps on laptop,
  5. restore deleted apps on laptop,
  6. restore lost apps during reset,
  7. restore apps removed during reset windows 10,
  8. list of deleted apps laptop reformat,
  9. all apps are not deleted during reset,
  10. restore apps after windows 10 reset