Windows 10: Deleted apps issue

Discus and support Deleted apps issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have an issue with search menu in windows 10, recently I have deleted some apps but still showing up and when I click on it nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ahmedadel_2000, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Deleted apps issue

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with search menu in windows 10, recently I have deleted some apps but still showing up and when I click on it nothing happen. how to fix it ??

Deleted apps issue [​IMG]

:)

ahmedadel_2000, Mar 30, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Mar 30, 2020
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Deleting apps

Hello Kelly,

We would like to know more information about your issue so that we will know why you are unable to delete applications on your computer:

• What changes/updates have you made prior to the issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to uninstall an application?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you try the steps in this article on
    how to uninstall apps and programs in Windows 10.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

Deleted apps issue

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Deleted apps issue

1. Deleted apps issue - Similar Threads - Deleted apps issue

2. App deletion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App deletion: I've recently uninstalled the app 7-zip from my windows 11 laptop. However, every single .sav and .save files that are downloaded have the 7-zip logo immediately placed on their file previews and the option to open those files with 7-zip still exists even if I have...
  3. App deletion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App deletion: I've recently uninstalled the app 7-zip from my windows 11 laptop. However, every single .sav and .save files that are downloaded have the 7-zip logo immediately placed on their file previews and the option to open those files with 7-zip still exists even if I have...
  4. Delete app

Delete app: I’m trying to delete Webull app that crashed after an update and it won’t allow me to just keeps giving same error message as when trying to open app. no Qt platform plugin could be initialized says reinstalling may fix problems. So I was trying to delete and reinstall....
  5. app deletion

in Windows 10 Customization
    app deletion: I've deleted the app but the icon of the app is still showing on the start menu and whenever I search in the search bar. but the app is not installed. please help. and whenever I'm clicking on that. this appears....
  6. Deleting app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting app: Hello everyone! I'm having a problem with deleting an app. When I'm clicking to delete it, it says that it can't find a file. None of the methods helped me, while deleting this. Did someone had this problem and what should I do? Excuse me for the Russian language Beforehand...
  7. deleting apps

deleting apps: [ATTACH]I know how to uninstall apps but once I uninstall it, it instantly goes to "ready to install". Is there any possible way to completely get rid of the app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-apps/883cf6ec-6736-43d3-9a4a-540c585cfc73
  8. deleted app

deleted app: where do I find an app I accidently deleted? I need to reinstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-app/dcde056a-a5cc-4079-a93a-8802dbffc8f0"
  9. deleting apps

deleting apps: 7.22.19 How can I determine which apps I can safely delete...in order to free up space on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-apps/6c09dab8-3ccd-4231-b25e-34556ae46fc6"
  10. DELETE AN APP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DELETE AN APP: I want to delete an app/program and i cannot follow the instructions. Please help me find this app so I can delete it. THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-an-app/5fdac19a-d78e-498a-8873-34fe03e46ef0