Windows 10: Deleted Apps still show up on Search results when searched for.

Discus and support Deleted Apps still show up on Search results when searched for. in Cortana to solve the problem; For example this app, I have uninstalled it already but the icon is still there when searched for. When i click on it nothing happens. I already have... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by ComradeAlpha111, May 11, 2021.

1. Deleted Apps still show up on Search results when searched for.

For example this app, I have uninstalled it already but the icon is still there when searched for. When i click on it nothing happens. I already have done thisBut I couldn't find it there.So yeah, is there any way to fix this?

:)

ComradeAlpha111, May 11, 2021
  2. Remonator Win User

Certain apps don't show in search results

Some of my applications don't show in search results when I search for them.

E.g. Visual Studio, it shows only a local directory named "Visual Studio 2017" but it doensn't show the application itself.

Some other applications are listed as wrong version (already uninstalled), and some others dont't show at all (e.g. Putty)

I've already rebuilt the index and ran sfc /scannow several times, and got shortcuts for the apps in both

• %ProgramData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs
    and

• %AppData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

I'm running Windows 10 Pro Version 1607 (Build 14393.1358)

Any suggestions?

Remonator, May 11, 2021
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    Search Question

Honestly, my best results searching for stuff here is to go to googlebing, search for "xxxxxx TPU" with xxxx being replaced by your keywords.

I did find some Steam discussions on it:
    http://steamcommunity.com/app/201810/discussions/0/540742667591990026/

Audio on 5.1 sound system :: Wolfenstein: The New Order General Discussions

Audio Fix for Voices :: Wolfenstein: The New Order General Discussions

I got these with: Wolfenstein new order 5.1 audio

rtwjunkie, May 11, 2021
  4. Deleted Apps still show up on Search results when searched for.

windows explorer search won't show any results

Windows explorer search won't show any results. I've tried the 10 step method listed in the web search. no luck.

Jim Ampulski, May 11, 2021
Thema:

Deleted Apps still show up on Search results when searched for.

1. Deleted Apps still show up on Search results when searched for. - Similar Threads - Deleted Apps still

2. Deleted apps still showing in the Start Menu Search.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted apps still showing in the Start Menu Search.: Hi,So I recently decided to reset all the settings on my pc using the 'Reset This PC' option in the settings. Now every time I try and search something if it starts with the letters of apps that were previously installed on my system before resetting it they will still show...
  3. Deleted apps still showing in the Start Menu Search.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted apps still showing in the Start Menu Search.: Hi,So I recently decided to reset all the settings on my pc using the 'Reset This PC' option in the settings. Now every time I try and search something if it starts with the letters of apps that were previously installed on my system before resetting it they will still show...
  4. Deleted apps still showing in the Start Menu Search.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Some apps don't show up in start menu search results

in Cortana
    Some apps don't show up in start menu search results: Hi there experts, For a few weeks now I have been having a problem where some applications -- but not all -- just don't show up when I type into the start menu search. For example, I might launch Firefox by just typing "fir", at which point Firefox becomes the Best Match,...
  6. Show search results in English?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Show search results in English?: I am using Windows 10 in my native language. Often I look online to see solutions to different problems that show step by step guides through menus and settings. The guides are in English but when I type English keywords in the search bar it does not show the results because...
  7. Search file not showing results

in Windows 10 Support
    Search file not showing results: HI, I have a file, and when I search for "youtube" it doesn't show results. but when I search for "youtu" it will highlight the "youtu" in each name of the links and show all the links. if I add the b , again there will be no results. why is it? thanks! 134238
  8. search results that are not apps are not selectable

in Windows 10 Support
    search results that are not apps are not selectable: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Pro 64 bit edition. I upgraded from Windows 8 pro. When I search for non-apps, such as "power options", the search results appear properly. However, when I click on the power options search result (with the icon), nothing happens. Clicking on...
  9. Search not showing any results

in Windows 10 Support
    Search not showing any results: Windows search is not showing any results. It keeps searching... 21347
  10. Search not showing results

in Windows 10 Support
    Search not showing results: Hi. Anyone know how to fix the search function in Windows 10? It's not showing any results. So far I already tried the following but to no avail. Rebuild indexing, scannow cmd, chdsk /r,. 10886