Windows 10: Deleted Battery Driver now Battery Icon won't show up in taskbar - Windows 10

Discus and support Deleted Battery Driver now Battery Icon won't show up in taskbar - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently I was having the problem of my laptop discharging while plugged in, I was advised to go into the battery drives and delete the "microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AliceSimpson1, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Deleted Battery Driver now Battery Icon won't show up in taskbar - Windows 10

Recently I was having the problem of my laptop discharging while plugged in, I was advised to go into the battery drives and delete the "microsoft acpi-compliant" driver. I know nothing about computers and they said that it would reinstall after resetting the PC. I reset the PC and now the driver is completely gone and so is the battery icon from the taskbar, I now have no idea what battery percentage my laptop is on and as much as I know there isn't any other way to check. I would really appreciate some help and I've done a lot of searching and still can't find any clear solution.

:)

AliceSimpson1, Jun 11, 2021

2. Battery icon is is not showing on taskbar

Hello,

This is Sudha Independent Advisor and user like you. Please follow below steps to solve your issue

To check the status of your battery, select the battery icon in the taskbar. To add the battery icon to the taskbar:

- Select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar, and then scroll down to the notification area. Choose Select which icons appear on the taskbar, and then turn on the Power toggle. (Note: The Power toggle is not visible on a system such as a desktop PC
    that doesn't use battery power.) If you still don't see the battery icon, select Show hidden icons on the taskbar, and then select the battery icon.

- On a device that uses battery power, if you select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and the Power toggle is greyed out or not visible, in the search box on the taskbar, type device manager, and then select Device Manager in the list of results.
    Under Batteries, right-click the battery for your device, select Disable, and select Yes. Wait a few seconds, and then right-click the battery and select Enable. Then restart your device.

-If you select Start > Settings > Personalization > Taskbar and turn on the Power toggle, but the battery icon does not appear on the taskbar, in the search box on the taskbar, type task manager, and then select Task Manager in the list of results. On the Processes
    tab under Name, right-click Explorer, and then select Restart.

reference link :
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/402734...

Sudha Goswami, Jun 11, 2021
  3. No Battery Icon in Taskbar Windows 10

There is no battery option in device manager

KlutchPlayz, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Deleted Battery Driver now Battery Icon won't show up in taskbar - Windows 10

No Battery Icon in Taskbar Windows 10

Hi Klutch,

It is possible that there is an issue with the drivers of your computer's battery. This can be the reason why the battery icon in the taskbar is missing and the
    Power icon in the System tray options is greyed out. We need to refresh the drivers of the battery so that its icon will appear in the task bar again. To do this, follow these steps:

• Right-click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Batteries, and then right-click AC Adapter.
    • Choose Disable.
    • Right-click ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery, and choose
      Disable.
    • After disabling these two drivers, re-enable them.
    • Check if the battery icon is present in the taskbar.

We'll be waiting for the outcome.

Argel Obm, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Deleted Battery Driver now Battery Icon won't show up in taskbar - Windows 10

1. Deleted Battery Driver now Battery Icon won't show up in taskbar - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Deleted Battery Driver

2. Battery icon doesn't showing in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery icon doesn't showing in taskbar: The battery icon suddenly disappears from the taskbar. Please help me out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-doesnt-showing-in-taskbar/8f4bbff4-37a6-4a60-9663-f9068c05bc05
  3. Battery icon is is not showing on taskbar

Battery icon is is not showing on taskbar: Battery icon is missing from taskbar after windows 10 update 2004 how I can again restore icon on taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-is-is-not-showing-on-taskbar/daee6b27-03ba-41ba-bf06-e5ba76dc5ec5
  4. battery icon in taskbar

battery icon in taskbar: battery icon is missing in taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-in-taskbar/45ffb9af-1b51-415c-82d0-8523819449f2
  5. Taskbar battery status icon is not showing

Taskbar battery status icon is not showing: Taskbar battery status icon is not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-battery-status-icon-is-not-showing/646d32f6-dcc1-487a-8f79-3c5e3f9e026e
  6. In taskbar battery icon not showing

In taskbar battery icon not showing: Dear Readers, I am using this HP pavilion laptop since 1 year and the battery icon was there in taskbar , but from few months the battery icon is showing in taskbar. I tried to change the same from Taskbar>turn system icons on or off but there also the power icon is on. I...
  7. battery icon doesn't show on taskbar

battery icon doesn't show on taskbar: I have set in the setting to switch on battery icon on taskbar, but it is still doesn't show up[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-icon-doesnt-show-on-taskbar/fd1ec825-3e0f-4169-b93d-54f5b11e6051
  8. Battery Icon not showing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery Icon not showing on taskbar: For some reason, the battery icon is not showing on my taskbar. It is on in the display settings, but it isn't showing. I have rebooted, and turned off and turned on my laptop. I also chose a random "Temas de Windows" because I do not know Spanish....
  9. Battery Icon not showing on Taskbar

Battery Icon not showing on Taskbar: For some reason, the battery icon wouldn't show on my taskbar. I have checked the display settings, but they are on. I have rebooted my PC many many times, but it would not show....
  10. want to show battery icon to taskbar

want to show battery icon to taskbar: i want to show battery icon to taskbar it is not present https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/inqyiry/ce48081c-ed91-460e-9973-952f19912a0b