Windows 10: DELETED BLUETOOTH DRIVER......HELLLLP PLEASE!!!

Discus and support DELETED BLUETOOTH DRIVER......HELLLLP PLEASE!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Bluetooth speaker was failing to connect after I restarted my computer. I tried everything I could to reconnect it but nothing was working at all.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Marlon Lee1, May 24, 2023.

1. DELETED BLUETOOTH DRIVER......HELLLLP PLEASE!!!

My Bluetooth speaker was failing to connect after I restarted my computer. I tried everything I could to reconnect it but nothing was working at all. When I tried on settings it simple came up with "couldn't connect". When I tried from control panel to make my device discover-able it said it was impossible to complete the request. So I looked online and it said delete Bluetooth from device manager and download latest drivers. I went on the official HP website and found my PC model. I downloaded all the drivers under Bluetooth. I couldn't work out how to install them but when I opened the folde

:)

Marlon Lee1, May 24, 2023

2. Bluetooth's mobile phone drivers

Hi David,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would suggest you to update the Bluetooth drivers as the initial troubleshooting steps and check. Here is the steps:

• Press Windows+X key on your desktop and select
      Device Manager
    • Locate Bluetooth drivers, expand, right click and click on Update.
    If it doesn’t help, then I would suggest you to uninstall
    and re-install the Bluetooth drivers in compatibility mode. Here is the steps:

• Go to your manufacturer’s website and download the
      Driver’s setup file
      for your computer.
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Driver, expand, then right click and select
      Uninstall
    • If you are prompted to Confirm then Confirm.
    • Go to the location where you had saved your downloaded setup files of the drivers and
      right click, then select Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver to install and then check the functionality.
    Keep us informed about the status of the issue and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be happy to help you.

Navneet Anand, May 24, 2023
  3. jerriy Win User
    Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it

I have done all the following steps:

- installed bluetooth driver from manufacturer
    - hit windows update
    - updated / uninstalled bluetooth items listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC
    - updated / uninstalled USB drivers listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC (USB drivers automatically came back but not bluetooth)
    - turned on and restarted all bluetooth support in services.msc
    - conducted bluetooth troubleshooting
    - conducted hardware troubleshooting

jerriy, May 24, 2023
  4. DELETED BLUETOOTH DRIVER......HELLLLP PLEASE!!!

Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, May 24, 2023
Thema:

DELETED BLUETOOTH DRIVER......HELLLLP PLEASE!!!

1. DELETED BLUETOOTH DRIVER......HELLLLP PLEASE!!! - Similar Threads - DELETED BLUETOOTH DRIVER

2. DELETED BLUETOOTH DRIVER......HELLLLP PLEASE!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DELETED BLUETOOTH DRIVER......HELLLLP PLEASE!!!: My Bluetooth speaker was failing to connect after I restarted my computer. I tried everything I could to reconnect it but nothing was working at all. When I tried on settings it simple came up with "couldn't connect". When I tried from control panel to make my device...
  3. DELETED BLUETOOTH DRIVER......HELLLLP PLEASE!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELETED BLUETOOTH DRIVER......HELLLLP PLEASE!!!: My Bluetooth speaker was failing to connect after I restarted my computer. I tried everything I could to reconnect it but nothing was working at all. When I tried on settings it simple came up with "couldn't connect". When I tried from control panel to make my device...
  4. deletion of bluetooth drivers

deletion of bluetooth drivers: dear sir/madami have a small problem i accidently uninstalled all the bluetooth drivers form device manager and also my bluetooth switch on and off button is missing i am using windows 10 32 bit softwareplease assist me...
  5. Accidently deleted bluetooth drivers

Accidently deleted bluetooth drivers: Hi , I accidently deleted bluetooth drivers from device manager. Now I am unable to see bluetooth option. Also , no bluetooth icon in action center and no bluetooth on/off toggle button in bluetooth settings. I tried using windows update , so it will automatically install...
  6. Bluetooth HID Driver deleted

Bluetooth HID Driver deleted: In an attempt to fix the problem with my Bluetooth HID Driver, I uninstalled and attempted to reinstall it to no avail. I've attempted: scanning for hardware changes and going to the manufacturer's website and reinstalling the bluetooth 'driver', yet the Bluetooth HID Driver...
  7. Bluetooth drivers got deleted

Bluetooth drivers got deleted: so i was trying to connect my controller to my Hp laptop with windows 10 and my computer opened the device manager and deleted something off my computer. Turns out it was my Bluetooth drivers and now my bluetooth is off and there is no way of turning it on. And i have tried...
  8. Realtek bluetooth driver (Deleted)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek bluetooth driver (Deleted): How to reinstall Bluetooth driver? I deleted to fix a problem now I don't know how to fix it please help! Info: HP Pavilion Notebook, windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-bluetooth-driver-deleted/6c38f78e-fb70-4236-be9a-dcb702d38cde
  9. Bluetooth Driver Deleted

Bluetooth Driver Deleted: I deleted my bluetooth driver as it was not detecting any of my devices and this was a common solution for many people. However, Windows 10 never helped me reinstall the driver and now I do not know what to do. How can I get the Bluetooth driver back on my laptop?...
  10. Bluetooth driver help please

Bluetooth driver help please: Hey guys i had to reset my windows 10 because i had problems with my windows since when i reset it my bluetooth isn't working so i had to install the driver when i tried to install Atheros Bluetooth Driver V7.2.0.65 for windows 10 it only works for windows 7 64 32 bit and...