Windows 10: Deleted C drive

Discus and support Deleted C drive in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me with a big fuckup I made. I recently got a new ssd and transferred the OS onto it. Seeing how I was using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Alecs1k, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Deleted C drive

Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me with a big fuckup I made. I recently got a new ssd and transferred the OS onto it. Seeing how I was using the new ssd. I deleted my old C drive. Now I cannot log into my computer. I get a the choose keyboard layout screen. Not sure what to do to revert this.

submitted by /u/Alecs1k
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Alecs1k, Feb 13, 2020

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Feb 13, 2020
  3. My c drive is a lot small than before. Is their a way to put the partitions i used for linux back in to my c drive.

Hello,

Thank you for posting your reply. Apologize for the delay in response.

Kindly try the steps below and check if this helps.

Open run command with Admin prompt, Right click on
    Start and select Command prompt (Admin).

Step 1:

• Type diskpart and hit enter.
    • Type "list volume" and hit enter to list all the volumes.
    • Now select the volume which you want to delete from the list by typing
      "select volume 5" (give volume number which you want to delete).
    • Now delete the volume by typing "delete partition override"
    Note:

It is not recommended to delete Recovery partition. It contains all the recovery files to recover our system if it got corrupted.

Step 2:

• Open disk management by typing diskmgmt.msc in run command.
    • Right click on C: drive and select Extend Volume to add space to C: drive.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Deleted C drive

C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Deleted C drive

1. Deleted C drive - Similar Threads - Deleted drive

2. CapabilityAccessManager.db-wal file taking up all of my hard drive space - how do I delete...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CapabilityAccessManager.db-wal file taking up all of my hard drive space - how do I delete...: There is a single file called CapabilityAccessManager.db-wal taking up 122.1GB of hard drive space and now windows is unable to run properly due to lack of hard drive space. When I delete other files this one just grows in size and quickly grabs up the newly freed space.I do...
  3. CapabilityAccessManager.db-wal file taking up all of my hard drive space - how do I delete...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CapabilityAccessManager.db-wal file taking up all of my hard drive space - how do I delete...: There is a single file called CapabilityAccessManager.db-wal taking up 122.1GB of hard drive space and now windows is unable to run properly due to lack of hard drive space. When I delete other files this one just grows in size and quickly grabs up the newly freed space.I do...
  4. What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC?: What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC? Does it only delete every files and everything to look like new device, or is there something wrong with doing it?...
  5. What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC?

What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC?: What happens if I select delete files from all drives when resetting a Windows 11 PC? Does it only delete every files and everything to look like new device, or is there something wrong with doing it?...
  6. How do i delete "N:\IMPORTANT OLD DRIVE!!!\Users\Public"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i delete "N:\IMPORTANT OLD DRIVE!!!\Users\Public": As shown by "N:\IMPORTANT OLD DRIVE!!!" this is not my main drive. When this drive was salvaged by my mother from her previous computer neither windows nor other system files like this one were removed, thus the drive was not properly prepared to be utilized as an external...
  7. How do i delete "N:\IMPORTANT OLD DRIVE!!!\Users\Public"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i delete "N:\IMPORTANT OLD DRIVE!!!\Users\Public": As shown by "N:\IMPORTANT OLD DRIVE!!!" this is not my main drive. When this drive was salvaged by my mother from her previous computer neither windows nor other system files like this one were removed, thus the drive was not properly prepared to be utilized as an external...
  8. How do i delete "N:\IMPORTANT OLD DRIVE!!!\Users\Public"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. How do i delete "N:\IMPORTANT OLD DRIVE!!!\Users\Public"

10. How do i delete "N:\IMPORTANT OLD DRIVE!!!\Users\Public"