Windows 10: deleted C:\Program Files\windowsapps by accident,Microsoft store can‘t start now

Discus and support deleted C:\Program Files\windowsapps by accident,Microsoft store can‘t start now in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; system log: Unable to start a DCOM Server: Microsoft.WindowsStore_11805.1001.49.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!App as can't use/can't use. The error: "0"... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by wangry, Jan 28, 2019.

1. wangry Win User

deleted C:\Program Files\windowsapps by accident,Microsoft store can‘t start now

system log:

Unable to start a DCOM Server: Microsoft.WindowsStore_11805.1001.49.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!App as can't use/can't use. The error:

"0"
    Happened while starting this command:
    "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.WindowsStore_11805.1001.49.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\WinStore.App.exe" -ServerName:App.AppXc75wvwned5vhz4xyxxecvgdjhdkgsdza.mca

Unable to start a DCOM Server: Microsoft.WindowsStore_11805.1001.49.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!App.AppXxxnt3skd41veb34vkvcyva53g0wwk0gg.mca as can't use/can't use. The error:

"0"

Happened while starting this command:

"C:\WINDOWS\system32\backgroundTaskHost.exe" -ServerName:App.AppXe9cvj1thv1hmcw0cs98xm3r97tyzy2xs.mca

what can I do to recover it?

I don't want to reset my PC.

:)

wangry, Jan 28, 2019
  2. Maltalk Win User

Deleted Windows Store files from "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps"

Hey, I am using Windows 10 Pro on a Lenovo Netbook and I accidently deleted some files from "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps". Now some of them were the files belonging to the Windows store and I need to reinstall it somehow. I have already tried some options
    like troubleshooting, reregistering the store (which either gave me an error or did not change anything) andresetting the cache but none of this methods worked. Can you help me? I would like to avoid any windows reinstallation, refreshing...

Maltalk, Jan 28, 2019
  3. Deleted Windows 10 Store's App Folder From "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps" Can I Get Back The Store

I Was Exploring "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps" Folder And
    Accidently I Deleted
    (Permanently) Windows Store Folder

I Am:-

Student

Using Windows 10 Pro

On Lenovo L410Is There Any Way To Get Store Back. Its Tile Is Available On Start Menu And When I Click On It, It Spins The Circle And Closes

I Have Tried The PowerShell Command But It Not Helped Me

ShubhamPandey, Jan 28, 2019
  4. deleted C:\Program Files\windowsapps by accident,Microsoft store can‘t start now

Deleted Windows Store files from "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps"

You may try recovering the folder from Volume Shadow Copy snapshot. Use
    System Restore Explorer
    or
    ShadowCopyView
    for that.

Note: If you're using ShadowCopyView, it may not list the hidden folder in the program's lower pane list box. You need to type the following path directly.

\Program Files\WindowsApps

Or mount/browse the folder in Explorer.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

deleted C:\Program Files\windowsapps by accident,Microsoft store can‘t start now

1. deleted C:\Program Files\windowsapps by accident,Microsoft store can‘t start now - Similar Threads - deleted Program Fileswindowsapps

2. Accidently deleted Microsoft folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidently deleted Microsoft folder: So in my roaming files i thought it said "minecraft" so i was deleting files in it till i realized it said "Microsoft". after i deleted the files when i hover over apps on my desktop they go black and my shortcuts on my task bar just dont work and all my apps and websites i...
  3. Accidently deleted Microsoft folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently deleted Microsoft folder: So in my roaming files i thought it said "minecraft" so i was deleting files in it till i realized it said "Microsoft". after i deleted the files when i hover over apps on my desktop they go black and my shortcuts on my task bar just dont work and all my apps and websites i...
  4. Accidently deleted Microsoft folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I deleted it Windows.applicationmodel.store.dll and now I can't start the microsoft store,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted it Windows.applicationmodel.store.dll and now I can't start the microsoft store,...: I deleted it Windows.applicationmodel.store.dll and now I can't start the microsoft store, what should I do to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-it-windowsapplicationmodelstoredll-and/c9e05ce2-c1c7-4403-8fe9-6594f2cf6bbd
  6. I deleted it Windows.applicationmodel.store.dll and now I can't start the microsoft store,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted it Windows.applicationmodel.store.dll and now I can't start the microsoft store,...: I deleted it Windows.applicationmodel.store.dll and now I can't start the microsoft store, what should I do to open it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-it-windowsapplicationmodelstoredll-and/c9e05ce2-c1c7-4403-8fe9-6594f2cf6bbd
  7. Accidently deleting C: Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidently deleting C: Drive: This is very dumb of me. I was loading my external hard drive and I remembered that the last time I used it I had loaded windows onto it. So I was like I should wipe the hard drive because I don't need it anymore. I see windows folders and delete all the folders and go to the...
  8. I accidently deleted the windows app folder and now Microsoft store is not opening HELP!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I accidently deleted the windows app folder and now Microsoft store is not opening HELP!: Yesterday I deleted windows app folder and now the Microsoft store is keep crashing instantly after opening . All those app related to Microsoft store is not opening as well if you guys have any fix please let me know! THANKYOU!...
  9. Accidently deleted Microsoft Jigsaw.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Accidently deleted Microsoft Jigsaw.: I accidently deleted my Microsoft Jigsaw. Why doesn't Microsoft NOW have the easy answer as to how to rectify the problem like they USE to. ie Problems could be solved by clicking 'go back' and you could do 1 to XX minute look back to fix your mistake or deletion. Where is...
  10. accidently deleted the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    accidently deleted the microsoft store: I have an windows 10 home intel processor n3540 15.6" diagonol hd display HP laptop it is 2yrs old all serivices an software is up todate daily! issue having is i no longer see the microsoft store no longer in the taskbar tray next to the windows tab on my desktop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft.WindowsStore_11805.1001.49.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe