Windows 10: Deleted D-drive

Discus and support Deleted D-drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I've always been installing Games and other stuff to my C-Drive, and today I tried installing a game to the D-Drive because I had no more space in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Piku998, Dec 7, 2021.

1. Piku998 Win User

Deleted D-drive

So I've always been installing Games and other stuff to my C-Drive, and today I tried installing a game to the D-Drive because I had no more space in the other one. After coming back to see how it's going I realized it had stopped installing because the D-Driver got completly deleted. I don't know how or why, I would love some advice on how I could get it back.

:)

Piku998, Dec 7, 2021

2. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Dec 7, 2021
  3. How to delete old share from showing up in network

Use these steps to remove a mapped network drive using Command Prompt:

1. Open Start.
    2. Search for Command Prompt, right-click the top result, and select the Run as administrator option.
    3. Type the following command to delete the mapped network drive and press Enter: net use d: /delete In the command, replace the “d” for the drive letter of the mapped drive you’re trying to remove.

Code:
      In the command, replace the “d” for the drive letter of the mapped drive you’re trying to remove.

4. Restart your computer.

After you complete the steps, the mapped network drive should not longer be available on your device.

FreeBooter, Dec 7, 2021
  4. Deleted D-drive

"D" drive is full on HP B&O with Win 10

Hello,

Based on the information you've provided, we understand that you're unable to access D: drive on your computer and would like to delete some files. For us to assist you better with this concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Which D: drive are you referring to, internal or external drive?
    • What happens when you try to open D: drive, do you get any error message/error code?
    • If yes, would you please mention the error message/error code in the response post?
    • By the way, when did you start noticing this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest checking if you are able to open the drive through Disk management by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard and select Disk management option.

• Right click on the drive which is inaccessible and select Open option.

• Check if the changes are effective.

We're looking forward to your response.

Michelle Vil, Dec 7, 2021
Thema:

Deleted D-drive

1. Deleted D-drive - Similar Threads - Deleted drive

2. Why is one drive telling me its going to delete my files despite currently only using half...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is one drive telling me its going to delete my files despite currently only using half...: This is troubling. I am also locked out of many important features that I like to use. For example I am unable to edit my one note pages, it tells me I'm out of space when I'm not.This is seriously disrupting my workflow and time. note images:...
  3. Why is one drive telling me its going to delete my files despite currently only using half...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is one drive telling me its going to delete my files despite currently only using half...: This is troubling. I am also locked out of many important features that I like to use. For example I am unable to edit my one note pages, it tells me I'm out of space when I'm not.This is seriously disrupting my workflow and time. note images:...
  4. While installing windows, I deleted everything from my drive and now I see that the drive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While installing windows, I deleted everything from my drive and now I see that the drive...: I was installing windows and then I deleted my drive by mistake. Then it said my drive was not the GPT partition style so I couldnt install on that drive. Most turorials online suggest using cmd to convert the drive to GPT but cause I have wiped it its not there. Will I have...
  5. While installing windows, I deleted everything from my drive and now I see that the drive...

While installing windows, I deleted everything from my drive and now I see that the drive...: I was installing windows and then I deleted my drive by mistake. Then it said my drive was not the GPT partition style so I couldnt install on that drive. Most turorials online suggest using cmd to convert the drive to GPT but cause I have wiped it its not there. Will I have...
  6. While installing windows, I deleted everything from my drive and now I see that the drive...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I cannot delete a file after uninstallation of a cloud drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot delete a file after uninstallation of a cloud drive.: I have just downloaded a cloud storange, but it is slow so I uninstalled it but there is a leftover in file explorer. I tried to delete it but won't work and even tried with IObit Unlocker and Power Shell, please help me to remove this trash!...
  8. I cannot delete a file after uninstallation of a cloud drive.

I cannot delete a file after uninstallation of a cloud drive.: I have just downloaded a cloud storange, but it is slow so I uninstalled it but there is a leftover in file explorer. I tried to delete it but won't work and even tried with IObit Unlocker and Power Shell, please help me to remove this trash!...
  9. I cannot delete a file after uninstallation of a cloud drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. ONE DRIVE IS FULL. IT DELETED MY DESKTOP ICONS. I WANT MY FILES BACK AND ONE DRIVE GONE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONE DRIVE IS FULL. IT DELETED MY DESKTOP ICONS. I WANT MY FILES BACK AND ONE DRIVE GONE...: ONE DRIVE IS FULL. IT DELETED MY DESKTOP ICONS. I WANT MY FILES BACK AND ONE DRIVE GONE FROM MY LIFE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-is-full-it-deleted-my-desktop-icons-i/434a60bc-551a-4fb0-8202-20e7c4900d85