Windows 10: Deleted disk space forgot admin password and it won’t let me reset

Discus and support Deleted disk space forgot admin password and it won’t let me reset in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I deleted all my local disk space because I didn’t know what it did then I accidentally logged out of my admin account and I forgot the name I used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by anthondelancey, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Deleted disk space forgot admin password and it won’t let me reset

So I deleted all my local disk space because I didn’t know what it did then I accidentally logged out of my admin account and I forgot the name I used which should have been Anthony but it didn’t work so I can’t use that account then I try to reset my pc but every time it says there was a problem resetting this pc so there is no possible way for me so can someone give me some professional help please and I can’t recover it also won’t let me PLEASE HELP ME!!! :

:)

anthondelancey, Jan 13, 2022
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Jan 13, 2022
  3. reset admin password if I forgot it

How do I reset the admin password if I forgot it

Jenniffer n RobbieAllison, Jan 13, 2022
  4. MosheMaor Win User

Deleted disk space forgot admin password and it won’t let me reset

I forgot admin password.

Hello,

I forgot admin password and username.

I can enter the computer with Microsoft password, but can not perform tasks like Recovery, disk cleanup, install programs etc.

My question: Is there a way to reset the admin password and username?

Thanks to all helpers.

M.M

MosheMaor, Jan 13, 2022
Thema:

Deleted disk space forgot admin password and it won’t let me reset

1. Deleted disk space forgot admin password and it won’t let me reset - Similar Threads - Deleted disk space

2. Forgot windows 11 password, computer will not let me reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot windows 11 password, computer will not let me reset: Forgot my password to windows 11, I’ve reloaded windows from iCloud. I click on forgot password the screen starts thinking and just pops up with the logon screen with no way to change password....
  3. Forgot windows 11 password, computer will not let me reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot windows 11 password, computer will not let me reset: Forgot my password to windows 11, I’ve reloaded windows from iCloud. I click on forgot password the screen starts thinking and just pops up with the logon screen with no way to change password....
  4. How can Forgot Admin Password be reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can Forgot Admin Password be reset?: When we try to install it asks for an Admin Password that no one knows in the office for one PC. I asked Microsoft Support at 1-877-568-2495. They referred me to mircrosoftsupport.com. Person said to submit a request and someone would contact me. But it only took me to the...
  5. How can Forgot Admin Password be reset?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can Forgot Admin Password be reset?: When we try to install it asks for an Admin Password that no one knows in the office for one PC. I asked Microsoft Support at 1-877-568-2495. They referred me to mircrosoftsupport.com. Person said to submit a request and someone would contact me. But it only took me to the...
  6. Deleted disk space forgot admin password and it won’t let me reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted disk space forgot admin password and it won’t let me reset: So I deleted all my local disk space because I didn’t know what it did then I accidentally logged out of my admin account and I forgot the name I used which should have been Anthony but it didn’t work so I can’t use that account then I try to reset my pc but every time it...
  7. Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot PIN, wont let me use password, wont let me reset PIN, doesnt let me sign in with...: I've forgotten the PIN to my laptop, when I click the 'i forgot my pin' button it loads for a second then does nothing, theres no option to sign in with password, there no option to sign in with a different account, when i type in a random PIN it says to sign in with an...
  8. How to reset Admin account - forgot password!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to reset Admin account - forgot password!: Hi all,I completely forgot my windows admin account password, less than three months after creating it.How on earth can I reset it?Do I have to back everything up and basically wipe the entire computer just to get administrative privileges back?Or is there an easier...
  9. Forgot Password and admin account got deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot Password and admin account got deleted: Please help me as i cant sign in to Windows. Its 2020 model HP PC with built in Windows. I guess i accidentally deleted my admin account and now i forgot the password of the only other account which is non admin. Dont have recovery disc or USB. cant reset or access command...
  10. reset admin password if I forgot it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reset admin password if I forgot it: How do I reset the admin password if I forgot it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-admin-password-if-i-forgot-it/7cc32d7b-64fe-48fe-8f8a-cd8b56be935c