Windows 10: Deleted Document

Discus and support Deleted Document in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I deleted a word document without saving it, is it possible to recover it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DonaldLatson, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Deleted Document

I deleted a word document without saving it, is it possible to recover it?

:)

DonaldLatson, Sep 4, 2018
  2. SojiO Win User

I can't delete words documents

Thanks a million, you made me look like an expert. Suggestion worked.

SojiO, Sep 4, 2018
  3. IggSter Win User
    My Documents Files - Deleted?

I have a PC where I have moved My Docs away from my C: to my E: so i can perhaps suggest a few things to check.

1. The documents and settings folder will still be present on your C: (although unused)
    2. My Documents on my E: is shown as E:\Data (do you have a similar directory)
    3. Is your missing data in this \Data folder if it exists?
    4. If you click the My Documents shortcut does it take you to the default C:\doc and settings\blah blah, or does it take you to the \Data folder?

Ive had a similar issue with an application resetting the My Docs path back to its orig location and in essence orphaning the My Docs on my E:

IggSter, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Deleted Document

Edit the Steps recorder document

How can I edit the Steps recorded by the Steps recorder application? Once I finish recording the necessary steps, there are few steps I'd like to delete and few comments that I'd like to edit.

So if I open the saved file in word document and edit it there I need it to,

• automatically update the number of the proceeding steps when I delete one in between.
    • Retain the size of the images and overall page size in the MHTML document. (I've noticed that if I make a single change, the size of image increase more than the screen size and the MHTML document isn't responsive.)

Anwesh Gangula, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Deleted Document

1. Deleted Document - Similar Threads - Deleted Document

2. Odd scenario. Can an OST file corruption delete files from my documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Odd scenario. Can an OST file corruption delete files from my documents: Very odd scenario here. An OST file was only holding emails from nov of 2022 and earlier. Nothing new was in outlook. After deleting the OST and adding a new one, files on the computer seem to stop at November of 22 despite the emails now working again. Is there anything with...
  3. Odd scenario. Can an OST file corruption delete files from my documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Odd scenario. Can an OST file corruption delete files from my documents: Very odd scenario here. An OST file was only holding emails from nov of 2022 and earlier. Nothing new was in outlook. After deleting the OST and adding a new one, files on the computer seem to stop at November of 22 despite the emails now working again. Is there anything with...
  4. Odd scenario. Can an OST file corruption delete files from my documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. deleted document folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleted document folder: i accidentally deleted the documents folder from the windows registry editor Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders and now almost nothing saves, can anyone help me fine a way to recover it or make a new one?...
  6. deleted document folder

deleted document folder: i accidentally deleted the documents folder from the windows registry editor Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders and now almost nothing saves, can anyone help me fine a way to recover it or make a new one?...
  7. How to get documents deleted by Onedrive back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get documents deleted by Onedrive back: When I bought a new laptop a few months ago I didn’t realise that Onedrive installed in the background and caused the default save location to be itself. Soon, I ran out of onedrive space but kept saving files on my device with no problem and ignored the syncing error...
  8. How to get documents deleted by Onedrive back

How to get documents deleted by Onedrive back: When I bought a new laptop a few months ago I didn’t realise that Onedrive installed in the background and caused the default save location to be itself. Soon, I ran out of onedrive space but kept saving files on my device with no problem and ignored the syncing error...
  9. Please how to delete onedrive and move the document folder BACK to it's original path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please how to delete onedrive and move the document folder BACK to it's original path: Hello, I tried to Unlink my PC from onedrive but then the document folder was still stuck in the onedrive folder. I tried to manually copy the folders from the onedrive document folder to the regular document folder but quickly realized that this is probably a huge...
  10. Please how to delete onedrive and move the document folder BACK to it's original path

Please how to delete onedrive and move the document folder BACK to it's original path: Hello, I tried to Unlink my PC from onedrive but then the document folder was still stuck in the onedrive folder. I tried to manually copy the folders from the onedrive document folder to the regular document folder but quickly realized that this is probably a huge...