Windows 10: deleted driver

Discus and support deleted driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been having glitches since windows 10, version 1903 was installed on my laptop last week. There was also a driver update at the same time. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnneHughes3, Aug 13, 2019.

1. deleted driver

I have been having glitches since windows 10, version 1903 was installed on my laptop last week. There was also a driver update at the same time. I ran into internet connection problems last night which could not be resolved using the troubleshooter. On further investigation it seems that the driver was deleted. I am using an old laptop at the moment. Please could anyone advise me how to proceed. Many thanks.

:)

AnneHughes3, Aug 13, 2019
  2. musek Win User

ATI Driver install problems

Hi!

There seems to be a kind of a mess after deletion of your current driver.
    Have you tried step-by-step drivers update procedure including Driver Sweeper, deleting Prefetch and Temp folders, etc?

musek, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 13, 2019
  4. erocker Win User

deleted driver

ATI Driver install problems

It's all laid out here: How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

It could be a problem with the monitors OSD chip.

erocker, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

deleted driver

1. deleted driver - Similar Threads - deleted driver

2. I deleted my realtek high definion audio driver by accident.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I deleted my realtek high definion audio driver by accident.: I deleted my realtek high definion audio driver. I looked everyone where and can not find a copy of the file. does anyone know where I can reinstall this....
  3. Cannot delete a COMODO Antivirus driver

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot delete a COMODO Antivirus driver: I was using IceDragon as an alternate browser for Firefox when, without my authorization, IceDragon updated itself and installed COMODO antivirus. As I am running Norton Security, I didn't want COMODO running, too. Trying to uninstall the program through the normal control...
  4. DriverStore Help - Can't delete duplicate drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DriverStore Help - Can't delete duplicate drivers: I noticed in DriverStoreExplorer that I have somehow ended up with two identical drivers...prosetextension is what it's called. Obviously by Intel. They are the same version as well. I tried to delete them, or at least one, and both are unable to be deleted as both are...
  5. Nvdia Driver deleted.

Nvdia Driver deleted.: i downloaded the latest microsoft update and it resulted in not detecting my graphics driver,it was using the intel driver. i accidentally deleted it after following stupid suggestions online,i have restarted the computer,reset the BIOS and even tryed to download drivers for...
  6. Windows 10 keeps deleting audio drivers

Windows 10 keeps deleting audio drivers: I have been battling with my computer for a week now with the audio drivers. It keeps deleting my audio driver and saying that I have none installed, even though I have installed a driver about a dozen times now. It will work when I first install it, but as soon as I restart...
  7. Wifi Driver Deleted itself and won't reinstall

Wifi Driver Deleted itself and won't reinstall: After a Windows update my wifi became really buggy and would constantly disconnect and reconnect from the internet. This was annoying but I could usually fix it by using troubleshooter or restarting my laptop. This proceeded to happen for a month or so until a week ago when...
  8. Can't delete TmpDelete folder in Windows C driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't delete TmpDelete folder in Windows C driver: Hello, I recently updated to windows 10 OS build info 1809, there is TmpDelete folder on Windows C drive which can't be deleted. Please advise how to delete this file, thank you! [ATTACH]...
  9. Cannot delete nVidia driver installation from computer deskop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Cannot delete nVidia driver installation from computer deskop: I downloaded the 430.64 nVidia driver to my desktop. I am now trying to delete the installer file, but right-clicking on it crashes explorer.exe. Trying to drag it to the recycle bin also does nothing. I tried rebooting and retrying, but had no luck... I was able to move it...
  10. Cannot delete nVidia driver installation from computer deskop

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot delete nVidia driver installation from computer deskop: I downloaded the 430.64 nVidia driver to my desktop. I am now trying to delete the installer file, but right-clicking on it crashes explorer.exe. Trying to drag it to the recycle bin also does nothing. I tried rebooting and retrying, but had no luck... What do I do? 132725