Windows 10: deleted driver

Discus and support deleted driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have been having glitches since windows 10, version 1903 was installed on my laptop last week. There was also a driver update at the same time. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnneHughes3, Aug 13, 2019.

1. deleted driver

I have been having glitches since windows 10, version 1903 was installed on my laptop last week. There was also a driver update at the same time. I ran into internet connection problems last night which could not be resolved using the troubleshooter. On further investigation it seems that the driver was deleted. I am using an old laptop at the moment. Please could anyone advise me how to proceed. Many thanks.

:)

AnneHughes3, Aug 13, 2019
  2. musek Win User

ATI Driver install problems

Hi!

There seems to be a kind of a mess after deletion of your current driver.
    Have you tried step-by-step drivers update procedure including Driver Sweeper, deleting Prefetch and Temp folders, etc?

musek, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 13, 2019
  4. erocker Win User

deleted driver

ATI Driver install problems

It's all laid out here: How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

It could be a problem with the monitors OSD chip.

erocker, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

deleted driver

1. deleted driver - Similar Threads - deleted driver

2. i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...: i am download and install windows 11 directly from checks from updates in windows 10 and after that the memory integrity in core isolation is turned off to resolve this i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity , what can i do to...
  3. i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...: i am download and install windows 11 directly from checks from updates in windows 10 and after that the memory integrity in core isolation is turned off to resolve this i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity , what can i do to...
  4. Audio drivers not working/deleted audio Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio drivers not working/deleted audio Devices: I'm curry working on fixing mh PC as all microphone input stopped working after I installed new driver via Armory Crate. When fixing it I deleted all my audio Devices from device manager and now microphuinout is not the only problem. How do I recover my audio Devices and also...
  5. Audio drivers not working/deleted audio Devices

Audio drivers not working/deleted audio Devices: I'm curry working on fixing mh PC as all microphone input stopped working after I installed new driver via Armory Crate. When fixing it I deleted all my audio Devices from device manager and now microphuinout is not the only problem. How do I recover my audio Devices and also...
  6. Audio drivers not working/deleted audio Devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...: I'm trying to update my security features on my Windows 10 systems and was notified that several drivers are incompatible and are blocking Memory Integrity from being turned on. I am a novice and don't know how to resolve this issue so that I can turn on Memory Integrity....
  8. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...: I'm trying to update my security features on my Windows 10 systems and was notified that several drivers are incompatible and are blocking Memory Integrity from being turned on. I am a novice and don't know how to resolve this issue so that I can turn on Memory Integrity....
  9. How do I update or delete incompatible drivers on my Windows 10 system so that I can turn...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Screen goes black every couple of seconds, but when i delete the drivers the problem stops.

Screen goes black every couple of seconds, but when i delete the drivers the problem stops.: I feel like i have tried everything to fix this problem. This has been going on for about a month i haven't even been able to use my computer. This started happening randomly one day when i loaded up my computer, and ever since, the problem has stayed. I have tried deleting...