Windows 10: Deleted e-mails

Discus and support Deleted e-mails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I find deleted e-mails from the same sender. They are not in trach or the recycle bin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarolHack, Mar 28, 2020.

1. CarolHack Win User

Deleted e-mails

How do I find deleted e-mails from the same sender. They are not in trach or the recycle bin

:)

CarolHack, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 28, 2020
  3. How do I delete an e-mail account and add it again in Windows 10 Mail

I'm using Windows 10 Mail and a box appear saying that my e-mail account and setting are outdated! I never knew and e-mail account can be outdated etc when you're always using it etc. I have ahd this e-mail for so many years now. Another box appeared with
    my e-mail on it and a box to type in my password to verify my account. I typed in my password but it couldnt verify it. So, the next suggested the box had was for me delete my e-mail acount and add it back again. How do I go about doing this? Please list rhe
    step by steps please. Thanks!

SAMSON JOE, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Clint Win User

Deleted e-mails

Deleted e-mails

I have an outlook and hot-mail account. I check it every day with Windows 10 mail and delete unwanted e-mails and empty the deleted folder. Every time I go to the deleted folder, there are e-mails there that I deleted a week ago. Why have a deleted folder if it's not going to delete them?

Clint, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Deleted e-mails

1. Deleted e-mails - Similar Threads - Deleted mails

2. How do you Delete a E-mail account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you Delete a E-mail account?: Hello. Due to some odd error When I Logged into https://answers.microsoft.com/ It showed account Profile Blocked. So I made a new Account "Mew" and I Got The same error. Then I made Another account "I_MEOW". Now I need to Delete the "Mew" account Because I can not view Or...
  3. How do you Delete a E-mail account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you Delete a E-mail account?: Hello. Due to some odd error When I Logged into https://answers.microsoft.com/ It showed account Profile Blocked. So I made a new Account "Mew" and I Got The same error. Then I made Another account "I_MEOW". Now I need to Delete the "Mew" account Because I can not view Or...
  4. how to delete completely windows live mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to delete completely windows live mail: I'm receiving thousands of e-mails thanking me for registering with their website. I want to cancel my windows live account completely to stop these e-mails...
  5. how to delete completely windows live mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete completely windows live mail: I'm receiving thousands of e-mails thanking me for registering with their website. I want to cancel my windows live account completely to stop these e-mails...
  6. how to delete completely windows live mail

7. Recently opened items excluding deleted Mails for Taskbar? IMHO de-clutter Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recently opened items excluding deleted Mails for Taskbar? IMHO de-clutter Taskbar: I need help to understand when I turned on "recently opened items" Setting such that Taskbar shows them, why after I use Outlook opened Mail deleted Taskbar still show Envelope Icon for deleted MailThis may be useful for someone who needs to re-open delete Mail; but for...
  8. Recently opened items excluding deleted Mails for Taskbar? IMHO less clutter Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently opened items excluding deleted Mails for Taskbar? IMHO less clutter Taskbar: I need help to understand when I turned on "recently opened items" Setting such that Taskbar shows them, why after I use Outlook opened Mail deleted Taskbar still show Envelope Icon for deleted MailThis may be useful for someone who needs to re-open delete Mail; but for...
  9. Recently opened items excluding deleted Mails for Taskbar? IMHO less clutter Taskbar

Recently opened items excluding deleted Mails for Taskbar? IMHO less clutter Taskbar: I need help to understand when I turned on "recently opened items" Setting such that Taskbar shows them, why after I use Outlook opened Mail deleted Taskbar still show Envelope Icon for deleted MailThis may be useful for someone who needs to re-open delete Mail; but for...
  10. Taskbar still showing Mail after its deletion? IMHO confusing users who daily delete many Mails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar still showing Mail after its deletion? IMHO confusing users who daily delete many Mails: I need help to understand why after I use Outlook opened Mail deleted Taskbar still show this MailThis may be useful for someone who needs to re-open delete Mail; but for others who do not need to re-open deleted Mail from Taskbar, I prefer Taskbar dropping this Mail because...