Windows 10: Deleted files from my Documents tab to free up space; tab freezes up instantly and won't...

Discus and support Deleted files from my Documents tab to free up space; tab freezes up instantly and won't... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TravellingTrenton [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TravellingTrenton, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Deleted files from my Documents tab to free up space; tab freezes up instantly and won't...

/u/TravellingTrenton, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

3. DaveM121 Win User
    insert tab space

Hi Gina, the tab key works in the Notepad app the same as in other applications, what you cannot do is set tab spacing

However, if say you are writing code in Notepad a tab is \t

If you want more control over the formatting of your document, try wordpad

Click your Start Button type wordpad and hit Enter to open Wordpad

DaveM121, Jan 26, 2021
  4. W1zzard Win User

Deleted files from my Documents tab to free up space; tab freezes up instantly and won't...

Command line/tab

No plans to implement that. Many users (including me) look at tab 1, then click sensors tab 2 quickly and close the app. Expectation is that it will start at tab 1 again.

W1zzard, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Deleted files from my Documents tab to free up space; tab freezes up instantly and won't...

1. Deleted files from my Documents tab to free up space; tab freezes up instantly and won't... - Similar Threads - Deleted files Documents

2. Hiding tab but won't show up when in any tab/window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hiding tab but won't show up when in any tab/window: I like to hide my taskbar but whenever I go onto a window/tab it won't show up. It still shows up when I'm just on my desktop though. Is it some bug?...
  3. Hiding tab but won't show up when in any tab/window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hiding tab but won't show up when in any tab/window: I like to hide my taskbar but whenever I go onto a window/tab it won't show up. It still shows up when I'm just on my desktop though. Is it some bug?...
  4. Onedrive won't free up space

Onedrive won't free up space: I have been using Windows 11 on a Surface Pro 7 for several months. As the C drive is only 120gb I have set 'Save space and download files as you use them' on Onedrive thus keeping 40gb or so free. However recently OneDrive is constantly being synced to the device using all...
  5. Onedrive won't free up space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive won't free up space: I have been using Windows 11 on a Surface Pro 7 for several months. As the C drive is only 120gb I have set 'Save space and download files as you use them' on Onedrive thus keeping 40gb or so free. However recently OneDrive is constantly being synced to the device using all...
  6. Not freeing up space

Not freeing up space: Hi . I have a problem I uninstalled two games 80 GB each and space on my disk didn't get freed up and I can't even locate the folders anywhere . I don't know if it's a Windows bug or something with my folders but I would like some help...
  7. free up space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    free up space: I am constantly deleting files so that my drive can be in the blue not red with space. I am not sure what to remove to get it in the blue again. This happens a lot to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-up-space/a15e3ad0-46ff-40cc-bd11-ce678cf07aac
  8. free up space

free up space: HOw do I transfer files from C drive to D drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-up-space/3387af44-6d0c-46b2-af12-b325a86bdb5f
  9. File Explorer Freezes When Accessing Documents Tab

File Explorer Freezes When Accessing Documents Tab: Good morning (3:13am), This is a brand new problem (explained below) for me and I've tried pretty much everything at this point. I've run a Virus scan, malware, adware, I've checked for repairs etc. etc. I've also restored the settings to default and cleared it's history...
  10. back up files to free up space

back up files to free up space: My computer can't install updates because it doesn't have any space on C. I purchased a seagate back up drive but I'm not sure haow to move files to the new drive. I keep getting a message about xbox but I don't have that....