Windows 10: deleted flash drive files

Discus and support deleted flash drive files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; can deleted files from a flash drive be recovered? If so how.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ConnieMack, Feb 6, 2019.

1. deleted flash drive files

can deleted files from a flash drive be recovered? If so how.

:)

ConnieMack, Feb 6, 2019
  2. Macazine Win User

Recover files from Flash drive

According to me, the best flash drive recovery software which i have used and recovered files easily. It is very easy to use and within few steps you can recover data from flash drive. Recover Corrupt Flash Drive Mac | | Bill Hoyer Systems

Macazine, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Recover files from Flash drive

Does not work on a windows pc which is what the OP probably intended

windows by default does not have HFS and HFS+ based hard drives.
    Able to perform retrieval on both HFS and HFS+ based hard drives. and so will not work with windows

thanks for the effort

dorsetknob, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Alden Rey Win User

deleted flash drive files

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

deleted flash drive files

1. deleted flash drive files - Similar Threads - deleted flash drive

2. retrive data deleted from flash-drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    retrive data deleted from flash-drive: Is there a way to retrieve data that you deleted from a flash-drive by accident? luckily I had a back up to my back up, but I am worried I will do something stupid again....
  3. retrive data deleted from flash-drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    retrive data deleted from flash-drive: Is there a way to retrieve data that you deleted from a flash-drive by accident? luckily I had a back up to my back up, but I am worried I will do something stupid again....
  4. retrive data deleted from flash-drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Corrupted files on flash drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted files on flash drive: So I've got this flash drive that's near full capacity, and all of it is corrupted. It's in this garbled language see photos and it's impossible to rename or delete them. I've tried deleting them on the CMD prompt or using CHKDSK but all of that doesn't work. Is it broken...
  6. Cannot delete a folder on a flash drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot delete a folder on a flash drive: I have a Samsung flash drive. It has a huge folder with thousands of files on it. I want to empty the drive, but I'm unable to delete that folder. File Explorer just hangs or does nothing no error message. The same when I try to delete individual files in batches. Sometimes...
  7. Flash drive folder and files deletes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Flash drive folder and files deletes: I am using Windows 10 home. I have a Scandisk Ultra 32 GB flash drive. In the last 2 months, 2 different folders disappeared (not deleted). Each folder contained about 1000 records. I tried using EasyUS Data Recovery Wizard to try to recover the missing files and folders,...
  8. Deleted folder on flash drive

Deleted folder on flash drive: I erroneously deleted a folder on a flash drive. The folder contains ~ 22 files Word docs and pdf's. Can I restore it to the flash drive? Thanks, John https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-folder-on-flash-drive/58cb0082-d0f5-46a5-a5b2-147e82afe789"
  9. corrupted files on flash drive

corrupted files on flash drive: windows 10 made my flash drive read only when making a recovery file but didnt finish and locked the drive, how can I reformat it as it is read only now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-files-on-flash-drive/7899ff17-a093-4968-873d-bb3911658758"
  10. Unable to open files on flash drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to open files on flash drive: I recently purchased a new computer and when I attempt to open any of the files from a flash drive, I get an error message "The parameter is incorrect" 127716