Windows 10: deleted folder keeps appearing in C:/ Drive

Discus and support deleted folder keeps appearing in C:/ Drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; "temp" folder being created in "C' drive when windows start but its empty! how to get rid of it? https://i.imgur.com/HD2fRpt.jpg its not usually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Oxlzlope, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Oxlzlope Win User

deleted folder keeps appearing in C:/ Drive

"temp" folder being created in "C' drive when windows start but its empty! how to get rid of it?

https://i.imgur.com/HD2fRpt.jpg

its not usually there.

:)

Oxlzlope, Dec 5, 2017
  2. CatGuyTX Win User

Deleted Skydrive folder keeps appearing in my windows phone

Great!

CatGuyTX, Dec 5, 2017
  3. CatGuyTX Win User
    Deleted Skydrive folder keeps appearing in my windows phone

On your WP7, navigate to Office. Select SkyDrive, press and hold the file that you have deleted on SkyDrive. You should see the option to delete it from the phone.

When you actually view a file on your phone from SkyDrive, it is downloaded to your phone. If you have deleted the file from SkyDrive, it should be deleted from your phone also. I did see that a file still appeared on my phone and I deleted it by pressing
    it and the delete option showed up.

When you view a SkyDrive file on your phone, If you open it and edit it, you should have the option of Save or Save As. When you save the file, it saves it in the original location. If the file was a SkyDrive file and you Save it. It uploads it back to
    SkyDrive.

If you Save As, you get the Save Document? screen. You can use the same file name or choose a new one and the Save to box can say Skydrive or Phone. To change it click on the box.

This was initially confusing to me but after playing around with it by having my phone available as well as my laptop with SkyDrive loaded. I was able to figure it out.

I hope this helped and if it did, please don't forget to mark it as answered and helpful. If not, please post again.

Thanks for your contribution to the Microsoft Answers Forum.

CatGuyTX, Dec 5, 2017
Thema:

deleted folder keeps appearing in C:/ Drive

1. deleted folder keeps appearing in C:/ Drive - Similar Threads - deleted folder keeps

2. Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive: I just accidentally deleted recovery folder located in c drive. Will it affect my pc? I am too nervous right now. Read some article online and found out that one person deleted that folder and then rebooted his pc. but his pc won't even reboot. it's just blue screen. I am...
  3. Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive: I just accidentally deleted recovery folder located in c drive. Will it affect my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-deleted-recover-folder-in-c-drive/9c12c0a7-de17-41b2-b20f-75c32cdcb892
  4. Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive: I just accidentally deleted recovery folder located in c drive. Will it affect my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-deleted-recover-folder-in-c-drive/9c12c0a7-de17-41b2-b20f-75c32cdcb892
  5. Accidentally Deleted Recover Folder in C Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. To delete Windows10Upgrade folder from C drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    To delete Windows10Upgrade folder from C drive: My computer is a mini pc and I am running very short of disk space. Only 8GB free out of 57GB. I would like to know if it is safe to delete the Windows10Upgrade folder from my C drive. It has 3.96 GB. I have the most current system image backed up. Thank you. [img] 176374
  7. Folder keeps appearing after deletion

Folder keeps appearing after deletion: Hello, I've a question regarding to an folder i deleted several times but keeps appearing after i start up my device. what can i do to permantly delete this? thank you [ATTACH]...
  8. which folder can be deleted in c drive

which folder can be deleted in c drive: hi in my c drive their are three program files folders 1. program files {4,050 Files, 640 Folders, 1.57GB} 2. program files x86 {15,705 Files, 3,370 Folders, 4.43GB} 3. program data hidden folder {2,360 Files, 488 Folders, 1.41GB} pls let me know which folder i can...
  9. Temp folder keeps appearing on flash drives

Temp folder keeps appearing on flash drives: EVERY time I put a flash drive in my PC, windows installs a temp folder on it full of crap which is usually undeleteable. I can eventually get access to kill it, by removing it and reinstalling it, then quickly deleting it while it's not looking or something. ;) It always...
  10. Random Folders Appearing on the C:\ Drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Random Folders Appearing on the C:\ Drive: I have a few Windows 10 systems with clean installs (not upgraded) whose C:\ drives are filling up with random hex named folders; over 50K of them. From what I have read, this could be related to temporary update folders, but they are not being deleted. The folders are named...