Windows 10: Deleted Items Folder.

Discus and support Deleted Items Folder. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have 4 Hotmail accounts signed in via the W.10 mail app. All were working fine. Now I find the 1st account I added has many emails going direct to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CliveA2, Feb 22, 2020.

1. CliveA2 Win User

Deleted Items Folder.

I have 4 Hotmail accounts signed in via the W.10 mail app. All were working fine. Now I find the 1st account I added has many emails going direct to Deleted items folder. I want these emails delivered direct to my Inbox folder. How do I correct the issue ? Thanks.

:)

CliveA2, Feb 22, 2020

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Deleted Items Folder. :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Deleted Items Folder. :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Recovering a deleted email from the deleted items folder or Recycle Bin

Thank you for the suggestion. The only message I find at the bottom of the message list in the deleted items folder is "To find older messages, use Search". My search did not work.

Thanks.

ChandrasekarapuramRSubramaniam, Feb 22, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

Deleted Items Folder.

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Deleted Items Folder.

1. Deleted Items Folder. - Similar Threads - Deleted Items Folder

2. Problems deleting a folder 'Could not find this item' error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems deleting a folder 'Could not find this item' error: Hi, first time asking a question on here but I've spent hours googling and I'm stumped. I have two folders in a drive I am trying to delete cleaning up folder/subfolders. I can't rename them, and I can't delete them. Every time I try, I get a 'Item not found, Could not...
  3. Cannot delete FOLDER "Could not find this item"

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot delete FOLDER "Could not find this item": Hi, I cannot delete a folder that despite showing, keeps saying Item not found "Could not find this item" whenever I try to delete it. [img] I have also tried this method using command prompt (Admin): [img] Please help... 151280
  4. Disk Cleanup not deleting items in Download Folders

Disk Cleanup not deleting items in Download Folders: Hi, I am using Disk cleanup tools to clean my PC once in a while. I found a problem while trying to clean my Download folder. As per the size stated in Disk Cleanup, my Download folder is empty 0kb. But in actual fact, there are still some big sizes folders in the Download...
  5. items deleting automatically

items deleting automatically: hello everyone... my issue is that everytime i click on a song or file it gets deleted or moved to recycle bin? what i should do now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/items-deleting-automatically/2a7a6876-6b9c-4b68-9a6b-faf1a2140ab1"
  6. Move items i delete in inbox to deleted folder

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Move items i delete in inbox to deleted folder: I have just noted while deleting items in the Inbox that sometimes I am asked whether to delete permanently, mostly I am not. In the past items I deleted went into the Deleted folder so in the event of deleting something in error, I could retrieve it. Today I accidentally...
  7. Windows 10 mail deleted items folder disappearing

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 mail deleted items folder disappearing: I have to keep adding the Deleted Items folder to Favourites in Windows 10 mail program All the other folders I created stay there But every time I open Windows 10 Mail the Deleted Items folder has gone (In both accounts have in there) 105718
  8. Outlook 2013 Trash vs Deleted Items folder

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2013 Trash vs Deleted Items folder: I am using IMAP , ISP is Comcast. What's the difference between Trash and Deleted Items folders? The 'Deleted Items " folder has always been empty . All deleted emails go to the "Trash" folder. Can I remove the 'Deleted Items" folder in Outlook 2013 since its never...
  9. Cannot Delete Folder - "Item Not Found"

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Delete Folder - "Item Not Found": This has got to be the most frustrating issue I've ever encountered. Second time in the last month. I'm trying to delete a folder on my F:\ drive. It has a long name: "Palomino Blackwing Leather Pencil Roll" It's now empty. I want to remove it from my hard drive....
  10. Win10 'Item not found' error when deleting a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 'Item not found' error when deleting a folder: In C:\Users\name\Videos I'm trying to delete several folders. They all say "Item not found, Could not find this item". This all started after using Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve 12. After every session it adds another miscellaneous folder into 'Videos' which cannot be delete or...