Windows 10: deleted liveid now wont boot into login screen

Discus and support deleted liveid now wont boot into login screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i received a laptop from my cousin which they had family issues with but the laptop has a login. they use it for a small local business just for web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/droopie, May 27, 2020.

1. deleted liveid now wont boot into login screen

i received a laptop from my cousin which they had family issues with but the laptop has a login. they use it for a small local business just for web access but she no longer works with them so they didnt have the password. they tried to delete the password using some third party password clearing software but i am assuming that was meant for local accounts. now they brought it to me because it boots straight into the keyboard language selection and then takes me to like an advanced menu that troubleshoots. i find no issues when doing a startup repair and tried to google some bootsec commands but /fixboot gives me a denied error. i am unsure what to do at this point. any ideas?

submitted by /u/droopie
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/droopie, May 27, 2020

2. How to clear the LiveId log

Hi,

Thank you for being part of the Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to follow the below path to find the LiveId log file (Microsoft-Windows-LiveId).

C:\Windows\System32\winevt\Logs

From the above Logs folder find the Microsoft-Windows-LiveId log file and take the ownership to grant permissions.

Refer to the following Microsoft article on Access Denied" or other errors when you access or work with files and folders in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2623670

Now, follow the below steps to clear the LiveId log:

• Double click on the Microsoft-Windows-LiveId log file and it will be take you to
      Event Viewer window.
    • On the Action menu, click Clear Log.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 27, 2020
  3. regan1985 Win User
    login screens

is there anyway to stop windows going into the login screen wen i boot up and leave my pc for more then 10mins?i have no password set and im the only user!!

cheers

regan1985, May 27, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

deleted liveid now wont boot into login screen

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, May 27, 2020
Thema:

deleted liveid now wont boot into login screen

1. deleted liveid now wont boot into login screen - Similar Threads - deleted liveid wont

2. Login then boot to white screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Login then boot to white screen: Hi all, A friend brought me a Dell laptop. Sign in and then it boots to a white screen. I can get to task manager and run CMD, explorer and all that. Any advice on what to do now? Update it? Is this a driver problem? network connections doesn't want to come up though or this...
  3. Boot and login screen personalization.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Boot and login screen personalization.: Hi there!I really want to know how to personalize or delete the dotted circle animation on the logon screen on my Windows 10 PC. I really miss the old boot bar in like Windows xp. Is there a way to change the dotted animation? I Know how to dig through files, so if you could...
  4. Computer wont Boot to Login Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer wont Boot to Login Screen: My PC is running on windows 10 and up to date. Windows defender was running fine and I performed a Malware scan a few weeks ago using Malwarebytes. They have been set up to run in harmony so they do not clash. Setting permissions and what not. I have had malwarebytes for a...
  5. Login Screen wont appear.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Login Screen wont appear.: My login screen won’t appear. I’ve tried everything from windows startup repair to trying to reinstall windows but all I get is errors. Even on safe mode the login screen won’t appear. I’ve tried sfc, rebuilding mbr, and ctrl+alt+delete but nothing works. Please help asap!...
  6. Delete screen prior to login

Delete screen prior to login: How do I delete the screen pre-login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-screen-prior-to-login/8289e157-f1d1-45fc-a3cc-a15eaac90c63
  7. New motherboard now wont boot into windows

in Windows 10 Support
    New motherboard now wont boot into windows: Aloha everyone so this is what I have going on. fyi I built the computer myself have had it a couple years. last week I got a USB overvoltage so I replaced the MB now it wont boot to Win 10 1: I installed a new Asus z390e motherboard it posted to the bios my drive shows up as...
  8. Boot up login screens

in Windows 10 Support
    Boot up login screens: During the startup sequence the last thing that happens before Windows 10 goes to the Desktop is for me to login in my password. Most of the time the startup sequence lands on the Welcome Screen. That is what I prefer because my old laptop keyboard is on its last legs. I have...
  9. Acces to uefa through liveid

Acces to uefa through liveid: 've been for the past few hours trying to access my Uefa.com account through my windows live account since it was how I registered last year, the problem is that while the uefa website recognizes my login info, it also says that I "cannot log in with LiveId unless you give...
  10. Login screen wont show up on welcome screen

Login screen wont show up on welcome screen: So whenever I press any button or slide up with my mouse button it does not show up with the login screen. There is no power button on the welcome screen so I cant do a safe mode troubleshoot ----------------------------------- http:/youtu.be/o/MCRamgJgg heres how it...