Windows 10: Deleted Microsoft email, cant log in to computer

Discus and support Deleted Microsoft email, cant log in to computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I deleted an old Microsoft ID/Email address without making sure I changed my gaming computers log in information. I can not recover the old... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WayneHearson, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Deleted Microsoft email, cant log in to computer

I deleted an old Microsoft ID/Email address without making sure I changed my gaming computers log in information. I can not recover the old identity/Email address because Microsoft says it is "in use". Can not get passed desktop security log in to get to desk top so I can load new information. Can someone help me? Is there a universal log in or a jail break for desktop security that I can use to get logged in, changes my settings and load the new Microsoft ID?

:)

WayneHearson, Jan 2, 2020

2. Deleting Multiple Email from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Type mail in the search box to open mail app.
    • click on the folder from which you want to delete multiple emails.
    • click on enter selection mode in the search
      area.
    • click on multiple emails and click on delete.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 2, 2020
  3. deleted emails

Hi Myrna,

There are some factors that we need to consider regarding your concern about deleting all the emails depending on the mail app you are using. To properly diagnose this issue, We would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Do you use an Outlook application or Windows mail app?
    • Are you trying to delete all the emails from your mail app and your email server?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article
    to select all emails and delete it.

Update us with the result, so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Jan 2, 2020
  4. Deleted Microsoft email, cant log in to computer

cant delete emails from an account in Mail app

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I am glad to assist you.

• On which email account are you unable to delete unwanted emails?
    • How are you trying to delete unwanted emails?
    • Do you receive any error code or error message while deleting emails? If yes, what is it?
    • Have you tried to press Shift + Delete on your keyboard or right click on the email and select the delete option from the menu?
    • What happens when you do it?

If the issues seems to be with the Mail App, as part of troubleshooting I suggest you to run the Windows app troubleshooter and check.

Try these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click view all in the left panel.
    • Select ‘Windows app ' and follow the on-screen instructions.

Please get back to us with the results. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Jan 2, 2020
Thema:

Deleted Microsoft email, cant log in to computer

1. Deleted Microsoft email, cant log in to computer - Similar Threads - Deleted Microsoft email

2. Cant log in to my email accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log in to my email accounts: All of my email accounts all 4 of them, are getting hacked repeatedly. I can't receive any of the codes sent to my other verification email accounts because they change my passwords and so obviouslyI can't log in and receive the codes. No help at all anywhere and I am super...
  3. Cant log in to my email accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant log in to my email accounts: All of my email accounts all 4 of them, are getting hacked repeatedly. I can't receive any of the codes sent to my other verification email accounts because they change my passwords and so obviouslyI can't log in and receive the codes. No help at all anywhere and I am super...
  4. Cant log in to my email accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Microsoft Email Log In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Email Log In: When I log in to my Microsoft Email via the web browser, I constantly see a prompt asking if I want to stay signed in. I keep clicking NO and it just will not stop asking me. Every time I log in. It's a pain. When will it be fixed?...
  6. Microsoft Email Log In

Microsoft Email Log In: When I log in to my Microsoft Email via the web browser, I constantly see a prompt asking if I want to stay signed in. I keep clicking NO and it just will not stop asking me. Every time I log in. It's a pain. When will it be fixed?...
  7. Cant log into Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant log into Microsoft: Every time I try to log into Microsoft, I get "illegal state change request" or "this account doesn't exist" when it does. Someone please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-into-microsoft/f9e92843-49ee-4130-8271-e1393e3aeea5
  8. Cant log into Microsoft

Cant log into Microsoft: Every time I try to log into Microsoft, I get "illegal state change request" or "this account doesn't exist" when it does. Someone please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-into-microsoft/f9e92843-49ee-4130-8271-e1393e3aeea5
  9. Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.

Cant log-in to my my computer with microsoft account.: Hello, i can not access my computer. I recently signed in my computer with my microsoft account. It asked me for a password but i just closed that window. When i restarted my computer, it just brought my username and the `sign-in` option right under it but when i tap that...
  10. cant log into Microsoft

cant log into Microsoft: I can not log into microsoft and have not been able to for several months it keeps saying, something went wrong, can someone PLEASE help!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-log-into-microsoft/a8aaec63-42f3-47ac-8fe6-845a0ad4e997