Windows 10: Deleted Microsoft Game

Discus and support Deleted Microsoft Game in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; A few months ago, I deleted a game from the Microsoft Store to make some space for new games. Some time later, I wanted to play it again but it showed... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WeinerWaffles, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Deleted Microsoft Game

A few months ago, I deleted a game from the Microsoft Store to make some space for new games. Some time later, I wanted to play it again but it showed up as if I didn't buy it, yet, I go to my purchases and I see it. I just now found out about this community and seeing such smart people here, I figured people could solve this problem i'm having.

:)

WeinerWaffles, Dec 28, 2019

2. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 28, 2019
  3. delete demo games

If you don't want to see them everyday, you can remove their shortcuts from the games folder.

To do this, follow these steps:

• open file explorer
    • go to windows folder
    • go to start menu
    • go to programs>games
    • delete the game's shortcut from there by tapping-n-holding on the shortcut

TarandeepKaur, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Gino Des Win User

Deleted Microsoft Game

Cant delete game from games menu

Hi Ansgar,

Let's get this issue sorted. To better assist you in removing a game from the games menu, we would like to know more information about the problem that you are experiencing.

• Do you only experience this issue with this particular game?
    • Did you download this game from Windows Store?
    • Have you tried uninstalling the game on your computer?
    • What other steps have you performed in trying to delete this game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you
    create a new user account
    on your computer and then try to delete the game while on the new account. This will help us identify if the issue is caused by a configuration error related to your current user account.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to post a reply.

Gino Des, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Deleted Microsoft Game

1. Deleted Microsoft Game - Similar Threads - Deleted Microsoft Game

2. How to delete Microsoft store game data without deleting account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete Microsoft store game data without deleting account?: Hello. Few months ago, i had downloaded a march of empires game from Microsoft store. But regarding some reasons, I want to restart my game on a new kingdom, but each time when i uninstall my game and re-download it, it is coming with old data, how can i delete my game data...
  3. How to delete Microsoft store game data without deleting account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete Microsoft store game data without deleting account?: Hello. Few months ago, i had downloaded a march of empires game from Microsoft store. But regarding some reasons, I want to restart my game on a new kingdom, but each time when i uninstall my game and re-download it, it is coming with old data, how can i delete my game data...
  4. How to delete Microsoft store game data without deleting account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Fully deleting a game from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fully deleting a game from the Microsoft store: I recently tried to delete a game from my d drive but only to find out that no space had been cleared up. After further investigating, i found out that halo was still installed on my drive but under the windowsapp folder and i can't delete it due to not having permission from...
  6. deleted microsoft store game installation file

deleted microsoft store game installation file: I tried to download sea of thieves and accidentely when I was trying to delete its previous download, I got rid of the microsoft store default installation file and now when I want to delete anything It only shows me that it is downloading, but nothing happens. What can I...
  7. Delete game

Delete game: I have download a game throug MicroSoft Store, how to uninstall that game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-game/7dc807d3-e2d1-424a-a918-1b793e1e632a
  8. the microsoft updates delete files saved games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the microsoft updates delete files saved games: Each time the updates automatically does its thing, my files are gone. I have to reload Office just to use word and excel and also all of the progress of my games are lost. This is really a problem....
  9. Delete ads on microsoft games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete ads on microsoft games: How do you delete the ads on Microsoft games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-ads-on-microsoft-games/07d82276-0b57-401b-9cb7-9bdb80371de5
  10. Microsoft store delete all games and delete access to the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store delete all games and delete access to the store: I do not wish to have any games installed from the store. In fact, I don't want the store listed on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-delete-all-games-and-delete-access/33b8d46b-ae29-4104-87d8-c14d3125020e