Windows 10: Deleted --My error !!!

Discus and support Deleted --My error !!! in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; My error !!!! Post deleted I 167819 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by jimbo45, Nov 6, 2020.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Deleted --My error !!!

My error !!!!
    Post deleted

I

:)

jimbo45, Nov 6, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Nov 6, 2020
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Nov 6, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Deleted --My error !!!

CD drive error

1) Close all open programs
    2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
    3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SYSTEM
    CurrentControlSet
    Control
    Class
    {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.

UpperFilters
    LowerFilters
    UpperFilters.bak
    LowerFilters.bak
    5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
    6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
    7) Reboot your computer
    8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.

And it likely has something to do with the emulated drive you have listed there.

newtekie1, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Deleted --My error !!!

1. Deleted --My error !!! - Similar Threads - Deleted error

2. Pc boots into win 10 with error message, then after deleting message boots into win 11....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc boots into win 10 with error message, then after deleting message boots into win 11....: See question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-boots-into-win-10-with-error-message-then-after/e8ac36b3-576a-4efa-b52b-cb13779d0b30
  3. Pc boots into win 10 with error message, then after deleting message boots into win 11....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc boots into win 10 with error message, then after deleting message boots into win 11....: See question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-boots-into-win-10-with-error-message-then-after/e8ac36b3-576a-4efa-b52b-cb13779d0b30
  4. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...: I'm currently experiencing a problem when trying to download or save any files in Windows 10 from either Edge or Chrome. When trying to download a file in edge, I get the error "xxxx.pdf contains a virus and was deleted" - this happens for all files, regardless of source....
  5. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...: I'm currently experiencing a problem when trying to download or save any files in Windows 10 from either Edge or Chrome. When trying to download a file in edge, I get the error "xxxx.pdf contains a virus and was deleted" - this happens for all files, regardless of source....
  6. MS Edge - All downloaded files "contain a virus and were deleted". Google Chrome error when...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. UnityPlayer.dll not found, when attempting to delete results in 0x8000x4005 error. Don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UnityPlayer.dll not found, when attempting to delete results in 0x8000x4005 error. Don't...: HelloI tried downloading a couple games recently through a friend and UnityPlayer.dll is on the file that uses it. Unfortunately I cannot load any of the games as when I run the application, it states: Unityplayer.dll not found despite being in the same file folder.I've tried...
  8. UnityPlayer.dll not found, when attempting to delete results in 0x8000x4005 error. Don't...

UnityPlayer.dll not found, when attempting to delete results in 0x8000x4005 error. Don't...: HelloI tried downloading a couple games recently through a friend and UnityPlayer.dll is on the file that uses it. Unfortunately I cannot load any of the games as when I run the application, it states: Unityplayer.dll not found despite being in the same file folder.I've tried...
  9. File system error -2144926975 when I click on recovery and restore points deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File system error -2144926975 when I click on recovery and restore points deleted: I was having problems with my keyboard randomly not working so I tried a system restore to try and fix this.The system restore failed upon startup and now I have the following issues:- Audio, Chrome, Add or Remove Programs and more programs don’t work anymore- All restore...
  10. File system error -2144926975 when I click on recovery and restore points deleted

File system error -2144926975 when I click on recovery and restore points deleted: I was having problems with my keyboard randomly not working so I tried a system restore to try and fix this.The system restore failed upon startup and now I have the following issues:- Audio, Chrome, Add or Remove Programs and more programs don’t work anymore- All restore...