Windows 10: Deleted --My error !!!

Discus and support Deleted --My error !!! in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; My error !!!! Post deleted I 167819 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by jimbo45, Nov 6, 2020.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Deleted --My error !!!

My error !!!!
    Post deleted

I

:)

jimbo45, Nov 6, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Nov 6, 2020
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Nov 6, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Deleted --My error !!!

CD drive error

1) Close all open programs
    2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
    3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SYSTEM
    CurrentControlSet
    Control
    Class
    {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.

UpperFilters
    LowerFilters
    UpperFilters.bak
    LowerFilters.bak
    5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
    6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
    7) Reboot your computer
    8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.

And it likely has something to do with the emulated drive you have listed there.

newtekie1, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Deleted --My error !!!

1. Deleted --My error !!! - Similar Threads - Deleted error

2. I think windows is deleting files from epic game launcher and errors keep popping up. Epic...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think windows is deleting files from epic game launcher and errors keep popping up. Epic...: [ATTACH] Reinstalling the launcher helped for for a while but reverted to this error after a while. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-windows-is-deleting-files-from-epic-game/474399e7-5b37-4480-8ee9-14a863823867
  3. Cannot delete, move or copy files. Error message “could not find this item”

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot delete, move or copy files. Error message “could not find this item”: I hope some of you can help me with this issue I recently encountered on my windows 10 computer I Cannot delete, move or copy files from any folders or drives. I get the error message “Could not find this item. This is no longer located in Path The computer also won’t...
  4. Accidentally deleted a file, now getting an error everytime I boot my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally deleted a file, now getting an error everytime I boot my laptop: I get an error message saying windows can't find "uifftjhj.exe"... This happened after I accidentally deleted something which apparently I wasn't supposed to delete (It's a long story...). If anyone knows how I can get rid of the error whenever I turn on my pc please share...
  5. Directory Deletion Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Directory Deletion Error: [ATTACH] I am trying to delete a directory from my USB drive but I am keep getting the following error that is in the attached picture: https://preview.redd.it/kdhlcq4xf2u51.png?width=450&format=png&auto=webp&s=22dedda0bfd3b625461b701dd4140aeb3b1f2607 I tried everything...
  6. Windows 10 delete file error

Windows 10 delete file error: Windows 10 is not releasing files when deleted fast enough for a program my company uses that is renaming a new file to match the "deleted" file name. We are using Kodak DP2. The program is copying an image file, and doing work on the file. Meanwhile, DP2 tries to delete the...
  7. Deleted Creative cloud and error comes now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted Creative cloud and error comes now: [ATTACH] I was using a trial version of Adobe Creative Cloud. Today I used the Creative cloud to delete all associated apps, then used the Adobe uninstaller to delete creative cloud. After restarting computer I have this error. Any suggestions?...
  8. How to still delete admin acc in control panel if it says error acess denied

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to still delete admin acc in control panel if it says error acess denied: Hi everyone im just wondering how can i still delete my adminstrator account when it says error access denied. Here i got a pic:[ATTACH] I tried deleting it with the admin account loged in and it said a problem accored wich was: Cannot perform opperation in built in accounts....
  9. Files not being deleted, says error

Files not being deleted, says error: Hi, I'm having a problem recently with my computer.... i can't delete anything, i can't open chrome even i re-installed it, my microsoft office 365 is corrupted and cannot be uninstalled too. even pictures or shortcuts, i cant delete. im running windows 10 free version....
  10. Clean or delete partition error in DiskPart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clean or delete partition error in DiskPart: selamn aleykm my friends when i say diskpartda clean it says virtual disk servicess error what is the solution 161380