Windows 10: Deleted my old account, made a new one with the exact SAME email-address. ~ Can't verify my...

Discus and support Deleted my old account, made a new one with the exact SAME email-address. ~ Can't verify my... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; The title pretty much says it all. I've deleted my old account, created a new one with the same email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** ,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by John_Joe_Doe, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Deleted my old account, made a new one with the exact SAME email-address. ~ Can't verify my...

The title pretty much says it all.

I've deleted my old account, created a new one with the same email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** , tried to log-in into/"verify'' my Microsoft Account in the account settings, couldn't get the job done because of a pop-up saying "That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one."

So....anybody here got some tips or tricks for me I could try out ?

Much appreciated!

:)

John_Joe_Doe, Feb 17, 2020

2. Delete old email sign in address

Hi,

Difficulties verifying the old security details in your Microsoft account may result in errors canceling or removing the profile. For us to rectify the account removal concern, we'd like to verify the following information:

• Where exactly are you prompted to sign in with the old email address?
    • Have you tried resetting the password for the old account to recover it?
    • Were you able to log in successfully on your account online?
    • Have you made any significant changes to your account prior to this happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Dhavelyn Mer, Feb 17, 2020
  3. Verifying email address

On upgrading to Windows 10 my primary email address would not work in Mail. I therefore changed the primary address to my secondary alias in Microsoft account and deleted what was my primary email address. I then added my old primary email address to Microsoft
    account in an attempt to reinstall it. I have gone through the verify email address process on a number of occasions but it will not verify the account. What must I do?

MalcolmHeather, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Deleted my old account, made a new one with the exact SAME email-address. ~ Can't verify my...

Delete Outlook email address and add new admistrator email

Hi,

If you've created a new account, you can assign it as the new administrator account and delete the other one. For us to provide a suitable solution to your concern, we'd like to have some clarifications regarding the issue:

• Are you signing to your laptop using a Microsoft account?
    • Are you able to sign in using the new email address you've created?
    • Did you assign the newly created email address or user account as the new admin account?

In the meantime, if you can login using the new account that you've created, try creating a new admin account or setting it up as the new admin and delete the old one by following the steps in this
    article.

We'll wait for your response.

Anne Ros, Feb 17, 2020
Thema:

Deleted my old account, made a new one with the exact SAME email-address. ~ Can't verify my...

1. Deleted my old account, made a new one with the exact SAME email-address. ~ Can't verify my... - Similar Threads - Deleted old account

2. Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...: I changed my Old Email id on Microsoft account to a new one. I then realized that the OLD email id is linked to my Laptop. When i try to put the password to verify in setting Microsoft login says my Old Email id does not exist. please help. im worried if i turn my Laptop off...
  3. Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changed old email address to a New email address on Microsoft account. Now old email...: I changed my Old Email id on Microsoft account to a new one. I then realized that the OLD email id is linked to my Laptop. When i try to put the password to verify in setting Microsoft login says my Old Email id does not exist. please help. im worried if i turn my Laptop off...
  4. Recreate my old email address after account deletion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recreate my old email address after account deletion: I deleted my personal microsoft account because it was a base account and i have a business account with the same email address and everything synced to my personal not my business account and i got fedup txing photos etc. over I now can't use my Minecraft account. I can't...
  5. Recreate my old email address after account deletion

Recreate my old email address after account deletion: I deleted my personal microsoft account because it was a base account and i have a business account with the same email address and everything synced to my personal not my business account and i got fedup txing photos etc. over I now can't use my Minecraft account. I can't...
  6. My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...: my old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you merge them? * Moved from Community Center...
  7. My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...

My old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address...: my old email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and new email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can you merge them? * Moved from Community Center...
  8. I accidently made another microsoft account with the same email as my old one and now all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidently made another microsoft account with the same email as my old one and now all...: i was having computer troubles where i couldnt sign into microsoft and it was saying "you need internet for this" and i couldnt sign into microsoft at all so i wrote down my passwords somewhere and factory reset my computer when i tried to log back into my microsoft account...
  9. I accidently made another microsoft account with the same email as my old one and now all...

I accidently made another microsoft account with the same email as my old one and now all...: i was having computer troubles where i couldnt sign into microsoft and it was saying "you need internet for this" and i couldnt sign into microsoft at all so i wrote down my passwords somewhere and factory reset my computer when i tried to log back into my microsoft account...
  10. Can't verify email address

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't verify email address: Trying to setup my mom's computer. We typed in the wrong email address. Now we can't verify it. Even thought I corrected in the alternate email address, it won't let me do anything without verifying, and won't let me contact costumer support. Any help will be greatly...