Windows 10: Deleted my only accessible admin account

Discus and support Deleted my only accessible admin account in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help, yesterday I was going to delete an account that was under the name "local test" because I have recently made a local account, but later... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rainbowspiketown, May 13, 2020.

1. Deleted my only accessible admin account

Please help, yesterday I was going to delete an account that was under the name "local test" because I have recently made a local account, but later signed back into my microaoft account, i have found some things flawed with the system.

I would like to know if there is a failsafe for when there are no more accounts on the account selection screen to login to.

I would like to get this problem fixed with my computer as I no longer have access to this computer.

I would like this to be in the next feature update, as a failsafe e.g guest account is automatically made for when this happens.

I had thought I was ok to delete my own account at the time I had no clue until the damage was done.

Is there anyway to fix this as all actions I can use to fix this requires administratoe priveleges.

I will now explain what i think the computer is doing

"Booting, welcome log in user" deleted user is on the screen with a password bar, as i put in my failed passwords "this password is invalid" normal I put in a password that is actually correct "welcome user... oh you are deleted and same goes with your, password, this password is invalid."

I have a admin account out of nowhere called WgaUtilAcc, I have heard others said this was a virus/breaching account, I am not sure but it has administrator and I would like to know the password, and I would like to fix this as I can not log onto my computer at all. This is more of a question then a discussion, I would really love to figure out how i can fix this.

:)

Rainbowspiketown, May 13, 2020
  2. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, May 13, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 13, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Deleted my only accessible admin account

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Deleted my only accessible admin account

1. Deleted my only accessible admin account - Similar Threads - Deleted accessible admin

2. Deleted Admin Account and have no access to admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted Admin Account and have no access to admin rights: I have dual booted my MacBook Pro. In windows 10 I logged in as Admin and removed the account from membership tabs...So I am left only with standard user....Now I can not do any activity wherein admin rights are required.. I tried everything but not able to get back admin...
  3. Can't access my admin account to in account repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't access my admin account to in account repair: I updated to 1903 today and then ran into some malware somewhere and I attempted to remove it in safe mode, but it reappeared when i rebooted. I went into account repair, but my admin account (my only account) doesn't show so I can sign in and attempt repair. Now I'm stuck...
  4. The only admin account is disabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The only admin account is disabled: A while ago I changed the only account on my PC Dell Inspiron, 11.Windows 10 from the Administrator to User. A few days ago I tried to get back the admin account because I cannot run any downloaded programme because the system requires the admin account. I tried to create a...
  5. Deleting An Admin Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting An Admin Account: My 15 y/o son has somehow become the administrator account on my laptop. I already created a new account for me and set it to administrator. I am unable to delete his account as it is set to my login on the laptop. Help!...
  6. Lost access to my Admin Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lost access to my Admin Account: Please I need your help because I’ve lost access to my Admin Account. I use two accounts with the same password but I haven’t entered my Admin Account for a long time. I’ saw that my clock didn’t adjust for DST and tried to enter my Admin Account but it proved to be locked...
  7. Netplwiz deleted my Admin account!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Netplwiz deleted my Admin account!: Ok, so what happened was that I was using clipboard and on the bottom it had a note that I could transfer clipboard through devices. I tried logging in with my account, but it said it was already in use, so make another one with my other email. Then it changed the name (Of...
  8. Lost admin privileges on my account and cannot access built in admin account.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost admin privileges on my account and cannot access built in admin account.: Hello!! I have had this issues for a while now and its really starting to grate on me, I have tried EVERYTHING and nothing works. Basically, I somehow lost admin privileges on my account, every time I try and do something that needs an admin and the box comes up that says...
  9. Deleted admin account and can't access to anything

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleted admin account and can't access to anything: Hello, My dad has accidentally deleted his admin account and is left with a guest account where he can absolutely do nothing. He can't open or click anything. We've only succeeded to open cmd or file browser via task manager but further we can do nothing with the files or...
  10. deleted my admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    deleted my admin account: I deleted my admin account trying to follow directions using the netplwiz command to eliminate the need to log in with a password. When I restarted my computer it now refuses my password though it still identifies the old profile with my full name. I am definitely typing my...