Windows 10: Deleted my only accessible admin account

Discus and support Deleted my only accessible admin account in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help, yesterday I was going to delete an account that was under the name "local test" because I have recently made a local account, but later... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rainbowspiketown, May 13, 2020.

1. Deleted my only accessible admin account

Please help, yesterday I was going to delete an account that was under the name "local test" because I have recently made a local account, but later signed back into my microaoft account, i have found some things flawed with the system.

I would like to know if there is a failsafe for when there are no more accounts on the account selection screen to login to.

I would like to get this problem fixed with my computer as I no longer have access to this computer.

I would like this to be in the next feature update, as a failsafe e.g guest account is automatically made for when this happens.

I had thought I was ok to delete my own account at the time I had no clue until the damage was done.

Is there anyway to fix this as all actions I can use to fix this requires administratoe priveleges.

I will now explain what i think the computer is doing

"Booting, welcome log in user" deleted user is on the screen with a password bar, as i put in my failed passwords "this password is invalid" normal I put in a password that is actually correct "welcome user... oh you are deleted and same goes with your, password, this password is invalid."

I have a admin account out of nowhere called WgaUtilAcc, I have heard others said this was a virus/breaching account, I am not sure but it has administrator and I would like to know the password, and I would like to fix this as I can not log onto my computer at all. This is more of a question then a discussion, I would really love to figure out how i can fix this.

:)

Rainbowspiketown, May 13, 2020
  2. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, May 13, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 13, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Deleted my only accessible admin account

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Deleted my only accessible admin account

1. Deleted my only accessible admin account - Similar Threads - Deleted accessible admin

2. No Admin access on admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Admin access on admin account: On my home PC I can no longer do basic things like extract files, open task manager, power down or restart my pc because it says it has been disabled by an admin and requires administrator to do it. The only user on my pc has administrator privileges I've even checked in the...
  3. No Admin access on admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Admin access on admin account: On my home PC I can no longer do basic things like extract files, open task manager, power down or restart my pc because it says it has been disabled by an admin and requires administrator to do it. The only user on my pc has administrator privileges I've even checked in the...
  4. My account isn't an admin and can't access admin ONLY files and folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account isn't an admin and can't access admin ONLY files and folders: Long story, but I accidentally changed my rights and can't change them back without having those rights. I've tried everything I can think of. So basically I soft-locked my account? I don't know. I tried CMD, but can't do that without admin rights. Tried netplwiz which was...
  5. My account isn't an admin and can't access admin ONLY files and folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account isn't an admin and can't access admin ONLY files and folders: Long story, but I accidentally changed my rights and can't change them back without having those rights. I've tried everything I can think of. So basically I soft-locked my account? I don't know. I tried CMD, but can't do that without admin rights. Tried netplwiz which was...
  6. Accidentally deleted the only admin & no access to the system admin PW that mysteriously...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Accidentally deleted the only admin & no access to the system admin PW that mysteriously...: Long story, short... I enabled the system admin and assigned it a PW and then I'm not really sure what happened, but I think I was messing around with the permissions for a basic user account and whatever I did deleted the only admin account profile and seemingly changed the...
  7. Deleted the only User admin account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted the only User admin account: Hi there, hopefully there’s some help out there, stupidly I have deleted the only user account on my windows laptop and it won’t let me factory reset the pc.Back story is I was trying to free space in C drive because it wouldn’t allow me to uninstall anything and it wouldn’t...
  8. Deleted Admin Account and have no access to admin rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted Admin Account and have no access to admin rights: I have dual booted my MacBook Pro. In windows 10 I logged in as Admin and removed the account from membership tabs...So I am left only with standard user....Now I can not do any activity wherein admin rights are required.. I tried everything but not able to get back admin...
  9. Deleted admin account and can't access to anything

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleted admin account and can't access to anything: Hello, My dad has accidentally deleted his admin account and is left with a guest account where he can absolutely do nothing. He can't open or click anything. We've only succeeded to open cmd or file browser via task manager but further we can do nothing with the files or...
  10. deleted my admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    deleted my admin account: I deleted my admin account trying to follow directions using the netplwiz command to eliminate the need to log in with a password. When I restarted my computer it now refuses my password though it still identifies the old profile with my full name. I am definitely typing my...