Windows 10: Deleted my windows unknowingly

Discus and support Deleted my windows unknowingly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to install ubuntu alsong side with windows dont know much while doing that. I deleted my windows completely unknowingly. I was using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shanyam rana, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Deleted my windows unknowingly

I was trying to install ubuntu alsong side with windows dont know much while doing that. I deleted my windows completely unknowingly. I was using window 10 pro linked with my outlook acount and it was activated now what should i do.

:)

shanyam rana, Mar 24, 2023
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Mar 24, 2023
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 24, 2023
  4. topgundcp Win User

Deleted my windows unknowingly

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

Deleted my windows unknowingly

1. Deleted my windows unknowingly - Similar Threads - Deleted unknowingly

2. Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just deleted a bunch of useless files in my downloads folder and now the some of my icons...: Just recently, I took the time to declutter my downloads folder by deleting a bunch of unnecessary files. However, it seems that as a consequence, some of my icons’ textures have gone missing. Now I’m wondering what steps I should take to address this issue....
  3. Games got deleted unknowingly and are taking space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Games got deleted unknowingly and are taking space: Few days back some of my games got deleted from the Xbox app and I did not deleted those games but the problem is that all the games that were deleted are taking huge space in my pc more than 700 gbs and I saw that using tree size . Please help me so that I can delete these...
  4. Games got deleted unknowingly and are taking space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games got deleted unknowingly and are taking space: Few days back some of my games got deleted from the Xbox app and I did not deleted those games but the problem is that all the games that were deleted are taking huge space in my pc more than 700 gbs and I saw that using tree size . Please help me so that I can delete these...
  5. Games got deleted unknowingly and are taking space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Deleted my windows unknowingly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted my windows unknowingly: I was trying to install ubuntu alsong side with windows dont know much while doing that. I deleted my windows completely unknowingly. I was using window 10 pro linked with my outlook acount and it was activated now what should i do....
  7. Deleted my windows unknowingly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted my windows unknowingly: I was trying to install ubuntu alsong side with windows dont know much while doing that. I deleted my windows completely unknowingly. I was using window 10 pro linked with my outlook acount and it was activated now what should i do....
  8. Returning deleted unknow device in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Returning deleted unknow device in device manager: Hi, I installed the lastest audio driver for my motherboard Asus B550 Gaming-F Wi-Fi but the came with some bloatware Sonic Studio 3 and Sonic Radar 3. I uninstalled both programs and rebooted my PC, but in the device manager , under the category "Sound, video and game...
  9. Unknowingly deleted important system files ; going onto automatic repair when I boot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unknowingly deleted important system files ; going onto automatic repair when I boot: So I had an HP laptop running Windows 7 and decided to upgrade it. But there were some problems, please look at this question I previously asked to get a better context of my...
  10. Unknow file wont delete: 'ENE' what is this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknow file wont delete: 'ENE' what is this?: I was looking for something on my pc the other day and when i accessed: This Pc > Local Disk (C:) > Program Files. i noticed there is a file named 'ENE' which iv never seen before, its 3.86MB in size and was created on 24/8/19. Inside it is 3 files with weird titles:...