Windows 10: Deleted .Net Framework and i cant install it back

Discus and support Deleted .Net Framework and i cant install it back in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I downloaded a game that causing error and I looked up for solutions. One of the solutions was to reinstall the .NET framework. So I went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NoamShamgar, May 21, 2020.

1. Deleted .Net Framework and i cant install it back

Hello,

I downloaded a game that causing error and I looked up for solutions.

One of the solutions was to reinstall the .NET framework.

So I went to Add or Remove Programs and deleted it.

When I tried to install it again from the official Microsoft web it showed me this error.

Deleted .Net Framework and i cant install it back f34c210e-f4e2-40a1-a83d-19f4d2ca8b58?upload=true.png

now im concerned, because I cant see the .NET framework. on Add or Remove Programs.

is it still on my computer? it will cause other problems?

how to reverse the situation to normal? so I can see it in Add or Remove Programs?

:)

NoamShamgar, May 21, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 21, 2020
  3. .NET Framework 3.5 installation error: 0x800736B3

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to check whether the .NET Framework 3.5 has been installed or not.

• Press Windows+X and then select programs and features.
    • On the left hand side click on the option “turn windows features on or off”.
    • Check whether the “.NET Framework 3.5” has been checked or not.
    • If not check then I suggest you to check it and then install it.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 21, 2020
  4. Deleted .Net Framework and i cant install it back

.net framework 3.5 sp1 not installing

All right.. this is the funny a$$ part.. So.. TRT, I did what you said.. then did something I should of did WAY before starting this.. Reg cleaner.. lol..

So.. my steps..

• Uninstall everything to which it's just .net framework 2.0
    • Restart
    • Install 3.5 sp1 via *Stick Out Tongue Deleted .Net Framework and i cant install it back :program and Features: Turn off....
    • Restart
    • Reg clean threw CCleaner 4 times, every time had a issue.
    • Verify that all .net up to 3.5 sp1 was installed and been verified to be working
    • went to website
    • saw a action to "run test" to see if system is compatible.
    • Allowed Firewall/ windows defender to run said program (says it's a low grade trojan
    • Went to issued program and opened..
    • Worked..

lol... oh, how stupid I was.. I all ways run reg cleaner on new os's... My mind is losing myself... *Roll :roll:

Cold Storm, May 21, 2020
Thema:

Deleted .Net Framework and i cant install it back

1. Deleted .Net Framework and i cant install it back - Similar Threads - Deleted Net Framework

2. I cant install net framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install net framework 3.5: Hello I got a brand new windows 11 computer with net framework 4.8 advanced services. I cant install or enable net framework 3.5 on my pc, I even tried using the offline installer which didnt work either. Please help me, i bought a game which cant be installed without 3.5Best...
  3. I cant install net framework 3.5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant install net framework 3.5: Hello I got a brand new windows 11 computer with net framework 4.8 advanced services. I cant install or enable net framework 3.5 on my pc, I even tried using the offline installer which didnt work either. Please help me, i bought a game which cant be installed without 3.5Best...
  4. .Net Framework not installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .Net Framework not installed: Hey, 2 Days ago I had a problem with my PC that resulted in me resetting my Windows. Yesterday then my PC worked fine. I did an update overnight and when I now wanted to use my PC, most Programs say that I have to install .NET Framework v4.0.30319 or some say just I have to...
  5. i cant get .net framework to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant get .net framework to install: i have tried many methods and for as long as ive had my desktop ive had this issue. net framework will be at downloading required files then just stop at around 80-90%. can someone help?...
  6. .NET Framework not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    .NET Framework not installing: so i have an app Spark 4 for gta 4 that i need to open. when i click the app, it says this app needs this feature: [ATTACH] When i click install this happens: [ATTACH] i tried the offline installer but it doesnt work. please help. [ATTACH] I have also tried the...
  7. Cant install. Net framework

Cant install. Net framework: i tried to install net framework 3.5 using the offline installer in windows 10 but it keeps prompting i need net framework 3.5 which I'm trying to install to install it...
  8. .net framework not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .net framework not installing: Hello there I am Ronak Rajput. I got a problem with my .net framework3.5. The Problem is when i try to download the framework Windows Feature screen show me that Downloading Required files but it always stopes after 25% of downloading files but when i disconnected my...
  9. .Net Framework Not Installing

.Net Framework Not Installing: https://www.reddit.com/r/computer_help/comments/9pt8ie/net_framework_35_wont_install/?st=JNHDB2ET&sh=c5fa046a Hopefully somebody can help :D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-not-installing/9606b9ea-0819-4a27-971e-b58996e53436
  10. Cant install .net framework 3.5 on win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant install .net framework 3.5 on win10: Hello guys as the title says i cant install .net framework 3.5 on my pc , i've tried to install using internet but it keep says "searching for required files". And i've also try to install with cmd DSIM but still nothing happens. I don't know what to do guys can someone...