Windows 10: deleted network adapter drivers keeps coming back after I delete it.

Discus and support deleted network adapter drivers keeps coming back after I delete it. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, recently there were some problems associated with my LAN network drivers as they weren't showing and my ethernet was not working, so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ali Khizran, May 21, 2021.

1. deleted network adapter drivers keeps coming back after I delete it.

Hello, recently there were some problems associated with my LAN network drivers as they weren't showing and my ethernet was not working, so I downloaded IntelR 82579LM Gigabyte Network Connection but there was a little yellow near it, I updated it but the problem was not resolved and did not work so I deleted it but

:)

Ali Khizran, May 21, 2021
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, May 21, 2021
  3. No network connection available after deleting network adapters

Following things did not help solving this problem:

• Deleting network adapters and rebooting to re-install them
    • Upgrading network adapters' drivers
    • Deleting all information about network adapters in Registry
    • Recovering damaged system files via sfc /scannow
    • Clearing DNS and IP configurations

Reintsalling Windows solved the problem. My advice for you is to always have an USB with Windows image.

KirusLight, May 21, 2021
  4. deleted network adapter drivers keeps coming back after I delete it.

Guide: Turn your Killer E2200 NIC into Qualcomm Atheros AR8161

Basically I right click on the Killer Network Adapter in Device manager > Uninstall > Check the box to DELETE driver for this device

Then you won't have a relevant network adapter listed. So you have to add a new device, and I just followed the instructions listed in this thread... does that help?

comfytoday, May 21, 2021
Thema:

deleted network adapter drivers keeps coming back after I delete it.

1. deleted network adapter drivers keeps coming back after I delete it. - Similar Threads - deleted network adapter

2. deleted files keep coming back after restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleted files keep coming back after restart: I installed valorant to my pc but riot client always stuck at 0.1kb/s and always stop at 24%highest i've got was 31% now i've deleted it manually since i don't know how to stop it, i've also deleted multiple remnant files of riot client and valorant on safe boot since i'm...
  3. deleted files keep coming back after restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleted files keep coming back after restart: I installed valorant to my pc but riot client always stuck at 0.1kb/s and always stop at 24%highest i've got was 31% now i've deleted it manually since i don't know how to stop it, i've also deleted multiple remnant files of riot client and valorant on safe boot since i'm...
  4. Deleted network adapters after network reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted network adapters after network reset: Hi.I had trouble with my internet no longer relevant, so I ended up doing a network reset through Windows 10's advanced network settings.Now the computer no longer searches for available wifi-networks:When I use windows troubleshooter I get the following report: When I look...
  5. Deleted network adapters after network reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted network adapters after network reset: Hi.I had trouble with my internet no longer relevant, so I ended up doing a network reset through Windows 10's advanced network settings.Now the computer no longer searches for available wifi-networks:When I use windows troubleshooter I get the following report: When I look...
  6. Folder keeps on coming back after deletion

Folder keeps on coming back after deletion: have a bit of an issue with a folder on my desktop. I keep on deleting and it keeps on coming back. I installed Norton. Didnt pick up any viruses or malware. Scanned computer with safety scanner. Nothing was picked up. Driving me nuts. I installed latest Win10 updates. No...
  7. Deletes shortcuts keep coming back after loggin back in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deletes shortcuts keep coming back after loggin back in: Hi I am deploying Edge Chromium throughout my company and part of the install script I have is deleting IE shortcuts to discourage use before its unsupported My script deletes the IE shortcut in : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and also :...
  8. Deleted file keep coming back

Deleted file keep coming back: Hello guys, i noticed file in C named with date and year created its own, i tried deleting it but everytime i restart laptop or shutdown then turn on, it recreates again on C, anyone know why is that happening and what is this file and why did it even create? And how can i...
  9. Deleted folder keep coming back after restarting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleted folder keep coming back after restarting: Couldn't find a solution for this problem. Whenever I restart my laptop, a folder I delete keep coming back. Its not in the same path as my OS and I already scanned using Windows Defender and MalwareBytes. I dont think another app is using this folder because I used it to...
  10. Log Files keep coming back after deleted (Pics)

in Windows 10 Support
    Log Files keep coming back after deleted (Pics): Hey guys looking for some help with my Windows 10 Acer. I have these files that i keep deleting and they keep coming back. Any idea what could cause this ? Thanks. [img] 63689