Windows 10: Deleted One Drive, but I Lost My D Drive

Discus and support Deleted One Drive, but I Lost My D Drive in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I deleted my One Drive, I now get a message that my D:\Desktop is unavailable. How can I get my D:\Desktop back? I can't move my photos or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shelly Grogan, Nov 8, 2022.

1. Deleted One Drive, but I Lost My D Drive

When I deleted my One Drive, I now get a message that my D:\Desktop is unavailable. How can I get my D:\Desktop back? I can't move my photos or documents anywhere and I can move things to or from my flashdrive. I tried the disk management, but when I can't find the missing D Drive in there like the instructions said I'd be able to. I don't want One Drive but I do want my D Drive.

:)

Shelly Grogan, Nov 8, 2022

2. D drive

Hi,

Based on the details you have provided us, it appears that there might be some corrupted contents on the said partition. We can also consider that this is caused by a virus.

For us to check if a certain virus is hiding your files, kindly follow the steps below:

• Type Command prompt in the search bar.
    • Type-in the following command:

attrib -h -r -s /s /d D:\*.*
    • Press Enter to execute the command.

If you think that there is nothing important stored in it, then we suggest that you reformat your D drive so that you can use the free space for important files.

You can follow the steps below to start with the process:

• Click on the File Explorer.
    • Select This PC.
    • Right-click on your D drive, then click on Format.
    • Follow the on-screen process to finish formatting the partition.

Let us know how it goes so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Nov 8, 2022
  3. jenmess Win User
    Lost D: drive! Help!

When I updated to Windows 10, I lost my D drive. It's not listed in control panel anywhere. It's not listed in "my computer" anywhere. When I put a CD or DVD in, absolutely nothing happens. How can i get it back?

jenmess, Nov 8, 2022
  4. lffoar Win User

Deleted One Drive, but I Lost My D Drive

Lost D drive

Ghot. Fiddling with BIOS is not in my wheelhouse but I searched every line and couldn't find any reference to the HDD. In the SATA column I found the Samsung 250GB and the CD-DVD but no HDD listed. Couldn't find anything in other columns at all.

Jumanji. Yes, I plugged in an external drive via USB and it came up as "F" drive as it usually does. I transferred 20 odd games this morning from F to D with both folders open on the screen. There was no apparent problem then.
    I downloaded the driver clean up and ran it as you suggested but it did not fix the problem.

lffoar, Nov 8, 2022
Thema:

Deleted One Drive, but I Lost My D Drive

1. Deleted One Drive, but I Lost My D Drive - Similar Threads - Deleted Drive Lost

2. Deleted One Drive, but I Lost My D Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted One Drive, but I Lost My D Drive: When I deleted my One Drive, I now get a message that my D:\Desktop is unavailable. How can I get my D:\Desktop back? I can't move my photos or documents anywhere and I can move things to or from my flashdrive. I tried the disk management, but when I can't find the missing D...
  3. Deleted One Drive, but I Lost My D Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted One Drive, but I Lost My D Drive: When I deleted my One Drive, I now get a message that my D:\Desktop is unavailable. How can I get my D:\Desktop back? I can't move my photos or documents anywhere and I can move things to or from my flashdrive. I tried the disk management, but when I can't find the missing D...
  4. Deleted D-drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted D-drive: So I've always been installing Games and other stuff to my C-Drive, and today I tried installing a game to the D-Drive because I had no more space in the other one. After coming back to see how it's going I realized it had stopped installing because the D-Driver got completly...
  5. Deleted D-drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted D-drive: So I've always been installing Games and other stuff to my C-Drive, and today I tried installing a game to the D-Drive because I had no more space in the other one. After coming back to see how it's going I realized it had stopped installing because the D-Driver got completly...
  6. Deleted D-drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. i lost my d drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i lost my d drive: my laptop come with a C: and D: but when i shutdown my pc my D: was missing pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-d-drive/b2aa63e0-8424-418c-980a-80a54c5d98bf
  8. d drive was lost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    d drive was lost: hi, so the intel want me to create volume so I did then I check my D drive was lost, it has this blue question mark and it cant open. I run the disk management and the 'unallocated' was no there which is the D drive the black line was none to be found and when I check using...
  9. D Drive Lost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    D Drive Lost: My PC has two drives typically, an SSD and an HDD. Though my SSD and OS remain intact, I can't access my HDD. A scan of all disks shows no sign of it, it's disappeared from my file explorer, and third party programs fail to find any trace of it. I've even tried resetting...
  10. lost D drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lost D drive: I have an Acer Aspire U27-880 , all in one desktop computer utilising operating system windows 10 home edition 64 bit. yesterday I ran a program called 'intel (R) rapid storage'. After turning computer off the on, I found my D drive had disappeared. there is no record of it...