Windows 10: Deleted onedrive files still showing up in file explorer search

Discus and support Deleted onedrive files still showing up in file explorer search in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I deleted some onedrive files and also deleted them from my hard drive. Emptied the recycle bin on both ends. The files are nowhere to be found unless... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SB_376, Apr 25, 2020.

1. SB_376 Win User

Deleted onedrive files still showing up in file explorer search

I deleted some onedrive files and also deleted them from my hard drive. Emptied the recycle bin on both ends. The files are nowhere to be found unless I search on windows 10. The file names show up but when clicked they link me to a onedrive page that says they no longer exist. Any way I can remove the files completely. I even tried re installing windows 10 and uninstalling onedrive. Neither of these worked.

:)

SB_376, Apr 25, 2020
  2. sam9 Win User

Onedrive Folders and files not deleting in File Explorer

The one drive on my PC always showing uploading files around 205 MB in administrator account but it will stuck to uploading around 25 MB and then again starts from around 10 MB and will again go to around 25 or 27 MB and will continue doing this. There are files in the Onedrive bar which I have figured that these files are photos of around 6 to 7 MB each and I think Onedrive is not uploading more than 5 MB of files and getting stuck.

In non administrator it keep showing processing 38 files but no file shows there

I am not even able to delete this Folder or Files from File Explorer. Whenever I right click and choose Delete, nothing happens.

1.How Can I delete this Folder from my File Explorer. 2. Is it right that one drive does not upload more than 5 MB file.

3. dalchina Win User
    File explorer not refreshing after deleting files in search

Hi you can simply hit F5 after deleting the file to refresh the explorer search results list.

Bu that, of course, is simply a workaround, not a solution.

dalchina, Apr 25, 2020
  4. sam9 Win User

Onedrive Folders and files not deleting in File Explorer

Solved- Instead of deleting, I cut these and pasted somewhere else and then deleted from there.

For the problem of stuck, I unlink and then relink the PC.

Thema:

1. Deleted onedrive files still showing up in file explorer search - Similar Threads - Deleted onedrive files

2. Onedrive account not showing up in file explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive account not showing up in file explorer: Hello, I am having a problem with my file explorer. I have 3 different emails I use: Personal, work, and school. They are all under my account in outlook email. I can switch from one to another easily. However, If i were in my work outlook email and tried to attach a file, it...
  3. Onedrive account not showing up in file explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive account not showing up in file explorer: Hello, I am having a problem with my file explorer. I have 3 different emails I use: Personal, work, and school. They are all under my account in outlook email. I can switch from one to another easily. However, If i were in my work outlook email and tried to attach a file, it...
  4. Deleted file showing in search in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted file showing in search in File Explorer: Hi all,I am running Win 10, 64 bit home, latest update. I have deleted a large number of files and also emptied the recycle bin. They hav e been deleted from my backup drives.However, when I run a search in File Explorer for one of those files, it shows in the search but will...
  5. Deleted file showing in search in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted file showing in search in File Explorer: Hi all,I am running Win 10, 64 bit home, latest update. I have deleted a large number of files and also emptied the recycle bin. They hav e been deleted from my backup drives.However, when I run a search in File Explorer for one of those files, it shows in the search but will...
  6. Deleted file showing in search in File Explorer

7. OneDrive files not showing up in Windows File Explorer search.

in Cortana
    OneDrive files not showing up in Windows File Explorer search.: Help would be appreciated. OneDrive tech could not help. My onedrive files and folders are not showing up when I search for them in file explorer windows search in the bottom task bar. They used to, before I moved my onedrive files to D:, which has more space. My C: is a...
  8. Deleted files but it's still showing as taking up space.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleted files but it's still showing as taking up space.: So i linked my Google Drive with my Windows 10 ASUS Laptop. After realizing how much space it took up i ended up deleting it. I went into control panel and deleted it, emptied it from my recycle bin but it's still showing all the space being used. Under my pc i search DRIVE...
  9. OneDrive not showing up in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive not showing up in File Explorer: I have 3 machines with W10 build 1903, two with Pro and one with Home. On both the Pro machines, OneDrive shows up just before This PC. On the home machine OneDrive does not appear at all. One Drive seems to work just fine on all three machines, things that are supposed to be...
  10. Onedrive Folders and files not deleting in File Explorer

Onedrive Folders and files not deleting in File Explorer: The one drive on my PC always showing uploading files around 205 MB in administrator account but it will stuck to uploading around 25 MB and then again starts from around 10 MB and will again go to around 25 or 27 MB and will continue doing this. There are files in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i delete onedrive files from a computer without deleting my files from the cloud