Windows 10: Deleted pending sync folders from OneDrive but also deleted these folders from my PC.

Discus and support Deleted pending sync folders from OneDrive but also deleted these folders from my PC. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was over my limit on OneDrive so I deleted folders that were pending to sync from OneDrive on the cloud. But these same folders were also deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnMichael_125, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Deleted pending sync folders from OneDrive but also deleted these folders from my PC.

I was over my limit on OneDrive so I deleted folders that were pending to sync from OneDrive on the cloud. But these same folders were also deleted from my PC. I restored those folders from the cloud recycle bin but it did not restore the files that were pending to sync or restore those folders to my PC. Is there anyway of recovering these files?

:)

JohnMichael_125, Apr 30, 2020

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Deleted pending sync folders from OneDrive but also deleted these folders from my PC. :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Deleted pending sync folders from OneDrive but also deleted these folders from my PC. :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Apr 30, 2020
  3. mon74 Win User
    Trouble deleting a folder

Maybe if you have a spare drive, you can install a temporary winXP or win2000 and delete the offending folder from there?

mon74, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Deleted pending sync folders from OneDrive but also deleted these folders from my PC.

Help!! Can not delete folder

Thanks,
    Killbox beta worked great. I set it to delete on reboot. I was then able to Manually delete the folder.

Killer_Rubber_Ducky, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Deleted pending sync folders from OneDrive but also deleted these folders from my PC.

1. Deleted pending sync folders from OneDrive but also deleted these folders from my PC. - Similar Threads - Deleted pending sync

2. Delete files from the one drive folders, or also folders in this PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete files from the one drive folders, or also folders in this PC?: One drive - settings - account - choose folders - it reads "Choose folders you want to download to your OneDrive folder". Then if you deselect a folder this pops up - if you stop syncing files or folders, they`ll stay on OneDrive but won`t be on this PC. If they're already on...
  3. Delete files from the one drive folders, or also folders in this PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete files from the one drive folders, or also folders in this PC?: One drive - settings - account - choose folders - it reads "Choose folders you want to download to your OneDrive folder". Then if you deselect a folder this pops up - if you stop syncing files or folders, they`ll stay on OneDrive but won`t be on this PC. If they're already on...
  4. Delete files from the one drive folders, or also folders in this PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disable a folder sync, keep on PC and delete on OneDrive

Disable a folder sync, keep on PC and delete on OneDrive: The ability to disable syncing of folders in Windows 10 allows you to keep the OneDrive copy and delete the PC copy. I want the opposite: delete the OneDrive copy and keep the PC copy. How do I do it? Thanks....
  6. Disable a folder sync, keep on PC and delete on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable a folder sync, keep on PC and delete on OneDrive: The ability to disable syncing of folders in Windows 10 allows you to keep the OneDrive copy and delete the PC copy. I want the opposite: delete the OneDrive copy and keep the PC copy. How do I do it? Thanks....
  7. Disable a folder sync, keep on PC and delete on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Can't delete local copy of OneDrive folder: "Sync Pending"

Can't delete local copy of OneDrive folder: "Sync Pending": I have a subfolder in my local OneDriver folder that I would like to delete. However, its status is "sync pending", which makes it impossible to change anything about the folder.While I am aware that there is a bug fix KB4550945, it's over a year old, which makes me doubt...
  9. Unable to delete a folder from my desktop synced to OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to delete a folder from my desktop synced to OneDrive.: I daily sync my one drive. My desktop also synces with it. I am a Minecraft texture pack creator. I created an assets file to make a texture pack on my desktop. When I wanted to delete it, I couldn't. It says I need permission from ASUS/ASUS to make changes to this file. Then...
  10. If I delete photos on my PC will be they also be deleted from OneDrive?

If I delete photos on my PC will be they also be deleted from OneDrive?: If I delete photos on my computer, will they also be deleted on OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-i-delete-photos-on-my-pc-will-be-they-also-be/5ed7f8f9-15d6-4e91-b763-1c51e80a18cf"