Windows 10: Deleted Program

Discus and support Deleted Program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi so last year i accidentally deleted the program and i didnt know if i still can recover this program without harming, lost or reseting my loptop,.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JKenPlays, Jun 12, 2020.

1. JKenPlays Win User

Deleted Program

Hi so last year i accidentally deleted the program and i didnt know if i still can recover this program without harming, lost or reseting my loptop,. can it still be recovered? since i knew i really messed my loptop Deleted Program a1c42c6f-03bd-4b4b-8552-836768d59ba9?upload=true.png

:)

JKenPlays, Jun 12, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 12, 2020
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. topgundcp Win User

Deleted Program

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Deleted Program

1. Deleted Program - Similar Threads - Deleted Program

2. How to fix deleted program file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix deleted program file: Okay so I was messing with regedit and i accidentally deleted an important file. First i cant shutdown my laptop so i Shift+shutdown. Now when i open it, it only goes to safe mode. I tried doing system restore and it errors. I tried downloading windows using a usb and it wont...
  3. How to fix deleted program file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix deleted program file: Okay so I was messing with regedit and i accidentally deleted an important file. First i cant shutdown my laptop so i Shift+shutdown. Now when i open it, it only goes to safe mode. I tried doing system restore and it errors. I tried downloading windows using a usb and it wont...
  4. How to fix deleted program file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. So how can I set the settings for delete a program permanently that goes to recycle bin...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So how can I set the settings for delete a program permanently that goes to recycle bin...: After uninstalling any software, none files of this software doesn't goes to recycle bin. So i can't properly delete a program permanently.For this my laptop running slow. Also in spite of few software there are no space of my laptops Rom. So how can I set this to delete a...
  6. So how can I set the settings for delete a program permanently that goes to recycle bin...

So how can I set the settings for delete a program permanently that goes to recycle bin...: After uninstalling any software, none files of this software doesn't goes to recycle bin. So i can't properly delete a program permanently.For this my laptop running slow. Also in spite of few software there are no space of my laptops Rom. So how can I set this to delete a...
  7. Windows 11 - can I manually delete folder C:\Program Files x86\GnuPG

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - can I manually delete folder C:\Program Files x86\GnuPG: Hello,A while ago I installed Gpg4win for some reason email encryption. The Gpg4win application or the installer created a second folder C:\Program Files x86\GnuPG which contains two folders: /bin and /share. Folder /bin contains a batch-file 'gpg-disable-keyboxd.bat'.I...
  8. Windows 11 - can I manually delete folder C:\Program Files x86\GnuPG

Windows 11 - can I manually delete folder C:\Program Files x86\GnuPG: Hello,A while ago I installed Gpg4win for some reason email encryption. The Gpg4win application or the installer created a second folder C:\Program Files x86\GnuPG which contains two folders: /bin and /share. Folder /bin contains a batch-file 'gpg-disable-keyboxd.bat'.I...
  9. Local disk not geting any space after i deleted programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local disk not geting any space after i deleted programs.: i see my laptop is close to have no space left so i want to free it up i have deleted programs and checked roaminning app data local tooi founded files that weren't deleted i deleted them for nowAfter theyre was deleted they boosted it to 185Which file i should check to boost...
  10. Local disk not geting any space after i deleted programs.

Local disk not geting any space after i deleted programs.: i see my laptop is close to have no space left so i want to free it up i have deleted programs and checked roaminning app data local tooi founded files that weren't deleted i deleted them for nowAfter theyre was deleted they boosted it to 185Which file i should check to boost...