Windows 10: Deleted Removed my Programs

Discus and support Deleted Removed my Programs in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My son has an Acer laptop. In an attempt to make more space, it appears he deleted something ne shouldnt have. Now it wont start up. It starts, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrendanHammond, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Deleted Removed my Programs

My son has an Acer laptop. In an attempt to make more space, it appears he deleted something ne shouldnt have. Now it wont start up. It starts, but none of the programs load. I click on the windows menu and nothing. Even trying to use the window button, nothing. Any ideas on what we can do? Especially with schools going online!

[Original Title: Deleted something]

:)

BrendanHammond, Jul 21, 2020

2. Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yes, the install was corrupted the first time you tried to install it most likely. Now the system does believe it is installed and/or can't find the Uninstaller; however, the program scanner can still find the program folder.

Does the software work and just listed repeated? If so, use CCleaner. Under tools and Uninstaller (I think) you can delete the install listing with uninstalling anything.

If the software does not work, then you are going to have to start the uninstaller from something else like Ccleaner, directly from the program folder, or some other third party app. Then reinstall the software after a restart.

If that fails. Delete the program folder and user folder (Optional). Then run the uninstaller. It will say software not installed...blah blah, remove this listing? Click Yes. Then restart, reinstall.

TheLaughingMan, Jul 21, 2020
  3. Strange Vista Ultimate Add/Remove Programs

Yea, the programs work... everything is just listed over and over... I used CCleaner and it worked just fine... thanks!

Morrison5891, Jul 21, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Deleted Removed my Programs

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 21, 2020
Thema:

Deleted Removed my Programs

1. Deleted Removed my Programs - Similar Threads - Deleted Removed Programs

2. Catastrophic Failure Removing a program with deleted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Catastrophic Failure Removing a program with deleted files: Hello, I have tried to download The Sims Complete Collection from The Sims Complete Collection : Maxis : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive as seen on Youtube How to Download & Install The Sims 1 on Windows 10! - YouTube After a failed attempt I'd removed...
  3. Win10 Home removes/deletes programs??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Home removes/deletes programs??: After building a new pc for myself, I decided to rejuvinate my perfectly usable old one and give it to a friend. Bought a copy of Win10 Home Retail and an SSD and installed. Did the Windows Updates, driver updates, installed needed programs, etc., etc. Everything worked fine...
  4. Deleting a program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting a program: I downloaded an alternate browser, Citrio, and then tried to delete it, but it won't allow itself to be deleted using the normal method from Control Panel. Can someone send the command prompt code for removing this potential threat? Thank you. Larry...
  5. How do I delete or remove this program.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete or remove this program.: [ATTACH] I have been using shutup10 for months now, for better privacy in windows 10, but I've notice that some setting are block that I cannot access it say's \"SOME OF THESE SETTINGS ARE HIDDEN OR MANAGED BY YOUR ORGANIZATION\". Even Microsoft edge is affected. I...
  6. Deleting MY files and programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleting MY files and programs: Why are you deleting MY files and where are they? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-my-files-and-programs/01fd4a6a-1d8e-4966-8a62-68946246e734
  7. how to delete / remove the slimware program?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to delete / remove the slimware program?: how to remove slimware from my pc with WIN 10? I think that this package got loaded and I can not figure out where to unload it. can someone help? thanks...
  8. Startup Program "Program" from Deleted Application and Cannot Remove from List

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Startup Program "Program" from Deleted Application and Cannot Remove from List: I had uninstalled 2 programs that used to be startup applications, McAfee Safe Connect and SAO Utils Beta. The programs are gone from my Programs and Features panel, but are still listed under Startup as "Program". Their Task Manager command line arguments go as:...
  9. uninstall, remove or delete program

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    uninstall, remove or delete program: I have an App "HDHomeRun" that shows up in my list of Apps. When I right click/uninstall it takes me to "Programs and Features"/"Uninstall or Change Program", the app is not listed to choose. The App does not work. I tried to reinstall, but I get a notice a File Not Found...
  10. program removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program removal: I signed up for Scanguard and now I can't find it in order to uninstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/program-removal/21ac1e99-d17e-4393-976f-d38d62b90d13