Windows 10: Deleted some Important windows files in system32 folder.

Discus and support Deleted some Important windows files in system32 folder. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I messed up with some files in windows32 and now I'm not able to use windows 10 properly, I can't even open images or videos, cant save more stuff. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DhananjayChavan, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Deleted some Important windows files in system32 folder.

I messed up with some files in windows32 and now I'm not able to use windows 10 properly, I can't even open images or videos, cant save more stuff. I tried factory reset, but it says *No changes were made*.

:)

DhananjayChavan, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Anusha Win User

C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink Deleted some Important windows files in system32 folder. ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Deleted some Important windows files in system32 folder. :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Deleted some Important windows files in system32 folder. :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Deleted some Important windows files in system32 folder.

SLI with different cards

Here is what is did
    step 1:
    Deleted some Important windows files in system32 folder. 1516036961984-png.png

step 2:
    Deleted some Important windows files in system32 folder. 1516036994068-png.png

:/ i dont get this doe ?

okay ive done the same thing as you but i cant put the file back into the folder

• Copy nvlddmkm.sys in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_5518e59e8d3b48f4\ to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\ and replace the existing one.
    that thing

gamingturkey1, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Deleted some Important windows files in system32 folder.

1. Deleted some Important windows files in system32 folder. - Similar Threads - Deleted Important files

2. important folders missing / deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    important folders missing / deleted: so arranging some files and this got deleted somehownormally i think windows doesn't allow you to delete these but for some reason it is allowing to delete themdunno why it can be deleted cause i remember that those files were protected windows doesn't allow you to delete...
  3. important folders missing / deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    important folders missing / deleted: so arranging some files and this got deleted somehownormally i think windows doesn't allow you to delete these but for some reason it is allowing to delete themdunno why it can be deleted cause i remember that those files were protected windows doesn't allow you to delete...
  4. important folders missing / deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. New updates deletes some of my important files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New updates deletes some of my important files: Hello i updated my pc about a while ago then it deleted everything but when i restarted it was actually a glitch but it deleted my important screenshots,downloads,videos, idk why but how did this happens? is there any fix?...
  6. System32 Files deleted leading to some apps not opening

System32 Files deleted leading to some apps not opening: Hi.A few days ago I tried to permanently delete the System32 Folder to free up space in my computer, but Windows did force me to keep certain files. Most apps in my computer seem to still open normally, but I can't open Axure XP anymore. The app won't just respond when I open...
  7. deleted important files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    deleted important files: I accidentally deleted the whole AppData folder and now the whole system is slow and the display drivers are missing. Should I format the windows? Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-important-files/5e1a25db-d57f-451a-af5b-10d579087a92
  8. Deleted Important File

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleted Important File: I accessed an USB drive that had an important file that Win 10 home decided was a threat and appeared to delete it without warning. Is there any way to retrieve this file? submitted by /u/DennisJM [link] [comments]...
  9. missing some important windows files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    missing some important windows files: i just accidentally delete windir%/system32 system32 properties advanced.exe file now how can i recover this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-some-important-windows-files/002c4464-928a-470c-a738-9dad36f1ef84
  10. system32 and user file deleted

system32 and user file deleted: Hi please help I did a CHKDSK and now it has corrupted my Hard drive, it deleted system32 and user files but the hard drive says it does not have enough space Your help will be appreciated Regards Criz...