Windows 10: Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the...

Discus and support Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I lent my laptop to my little brother and he started touching my laptop and I think I deleted his System 32 because the laptop does not turn on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ashton Samuel Morales, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the...

I lent my laptop to my little brother and he started touching my laptop and I think I deleted his System 32 because the laptop does not turn on correctly but It sends me to troubleshooting and when I'm in troubleshooting the option to repair the device doesn't work for me.

:)

Ashton Samuel Morales, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the...

1. Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the... - Similar Threads - Deleted System32 boot

2. Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the...: I lent my laptop to my little brother and he started touching my laptop and I think I deleted his System 32 because the laptop does not turn on correctly but It sends me to troubleshooting and when I'm in troubleshooting the option to repair the device doesn't work for me....
  3. Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the...: I lent my laptop to my little brother and he started touching my laptop and I think I deleted his System 32 because the laptop does not turn on correctly but It sends me to troubleshooting and when I'm in troubleshooting the option to repair the device doesn't work for me....
  4. i reset windows 10 and now can't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i reset windows 10 and now can't sign in: i reset windows 10 from cloud storage and now i can't login. it asks for a password and everything i put in is wrong. i made a password wizard disc from my other windows 10 computer but get an error message when using it. i have a picture password screen but when i use it...
  5. i reset windows 10 and now can't sign in

i reset windows 10 and now can't sign in: i reset windows 10 from cloud storage and now i can't login. it asks for a password and everything i put in is wrong. i made a password wizard disc from my other windows 10 computer but get an error message when using it. i have a picture password screen but when i use it...
  6. i reset windows 10 and now can't sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. After Reset Windows 10 now working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Reset Windows 10 now working properly.: I have recently Reset my Lenovo laptop. I have selected the remove everything option the proceeds to my reset. After resetting I have encountered an error with my user log-in it only shows "other user" so I have followed some tutorials to use the administrator user.When I was...
  8. After Reset Windows 10 now working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After Reset Windows 10 now working properly.: I have recently Reset my Lenovo laptop. I have selected the remove everything option the proceeds to my reset. After resetting I have encountered an error with my user log-in it only shows "other user" so I have followed some tutorials to use the administrator user.When I was...
  9. After Reset Windows 10 now working properly.

10. I deleted System32

I deleted System32: ok so, i delete system32 from my c; drive because ive read it would free space from the drive. ive tried downloading windows again, doing like everything, but nothing worked or just failed. i tried restarting my computer, but when it starting to boot up, the message “your pc...