Windows 10: Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the...

Discus and support Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I lent my laptop to my little brother and he started touching my laptop and I think I deleted his System 32 because the laptop does not turn on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ashton Samuel Morales, Dec 9, 2023.

1. Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the...

I lent my laptop to my little brother and he started touching my laptop and I think I deleted his System 32 because the laptop does not turn on correctly but It sends me to troubleshooting and when I'm in troubleshooting the option to repair the device doesn't work for me.

:)

Ashton Samuel Morales, Dec 9, 2023

2. Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10.

Hi Neon,

We appreciate you replying to us with the answers.

I suggest you to perform startup repair using a Windows 10 installation disk by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Startup Repair is a Windows Recovery tool that can fix certain system problems that might prevent Windows from starting. Startup Repair scans your computer for the problem, and then tries to fix it so your computer can
    start correctly.

Startup Repair is one of the recovery tools in the System Recovery Options menu. This set of tools is located on your computer’s hard disk, and on the Windows Installation disc.

If you are on Windows 10, I suggest you to repair your computer by creating a Windows 10 Bootable media (i.e. USB or DVD) using
    Media Creation Tool. Once you're ready
    with Bootable Media, follow the below mentioned steps.

• Insert the Windows installation disc in the disc drive or connect USB media and then start the computer.
    • Press a key when the message Press any key to boot from CD or DVD appears.

If your PC does not detect the media automatically
      • During the restart process, read the screen for any instructions that explain how to interrupt normal startup and enter the basic input/output system (BIOS) setup utility. Most PCs use the F2, F10, ESC, or DEL key to begin the BIOS Setup.
      • Look for a tab in the BIOS Setup Utility that is labeled Boot Order,
        Boot Options, or Boot. Following the directions on the screen, use the arrow keys to go to the
        Boot Order, then press Enter.
      • Locate the CD, DVD, or USB flash drive (this might be called Removable Device) in the Boot list. Following the directions on the screen, use the arrow keys to move the drive up so that it appears first in the Boot list. Press
        Enter. The boot order sequence is now changed to boot from the CD, DVD, or USB flash drive.
      • Press F10 to save your changes and to exit the BIOS Setup Utility. Select
        Yes in the confirmation window. The PC will
        restart
        . Allow the PC to restart normally. The scan will take a few minutes and remove any malware that may be infecting your computer.
    • Select a language, a time, a currency, a keyboard or another input method, and then click
      Next.
    • Click Repair your computer.
    • Click the operating system that you want to repair and then click
      Next
    • On the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot
      . Select Advanced options from the window and click on
      Startup repair option.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance, we will be happy to assist you. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 9, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 9, 2023
  4. fat_slug Win User

Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the...

***G3258 Owners*** - Windows 10 will not install/boot when overclocked

Possible fix: delete mcupdate_GenuineIntel.dll in C:\Windows\System32

Supposedly this will prevent Windows 10 from borking the CPU with the new microcode.

fat_slug, Dec 9, 2023
Thema:

Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the...

1. Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the... - Similar Threads - Deleted System32 boot

2. Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the...: I lent my laptop to my little brother and he started touching my laptop and I think I deleted his System 32 because the laptop does not turn on correctly but It sends me to troubleshooting and when I'm in troubleshooting the option to repair the device doesn't work for me....
  3. Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted System32, now the PC will not boot properly in Windows 10 And I can't reset the...: I lent my laptop to my little brother and he started touching my laptop and I think I deleted his System 32 because the laptop does not turn on correctly but It sends me to troubleshooting and when I'm in troubleshooting the option to repair the device doesn't work for me....
  4. i reset windows 10 and now can't sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i reset windows 10 and now can't sign in: i reset windows 10 from cloud storage and now i can't login. it asks for a password and everything i put in is wrong. i made a password wizard disc from my other windows 10 computer but get an error message when using it. i have a picture password screen but when i use it...
  5. i reset windows 10 and now can't sign in

i reset windows 10 and now can't sign in: i reset windows 10 from cloud storage and now i can't login. it asks for a password and everything i put in is wrong. i made a password wizard disc from my other windows 10 computer but get an error message when using it. i have a picture password screen but when i use it...
  6. i reset windows 10 and now can't sign in

7. After Reset Windows 10 now working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Reset Windows 10 now working properly.: I have recently Reset my Lenovo laptop. I have selected the remove everything option the proceeds to my reset. After resetting I have encountered an error with my user log-in it only shows "other user" so I have followed some tutorials to use the administrator user.When I was...
  8. After Reset Windows 10 now working properly.

After Reset Windows 10 now working properly.: I have recently Reset my Lenovo laptop. I have selected the remove everything option the proceeds to my reset. After resetting I have encountered an error with my user log-in it only shows "other user" so I have followed some tutorials to use the administrator user.When I was...
  9. After Reset Windows 10 now working properly.

10. I deleted System32

I deleted System32: ok so, i delete system32 from my c; drive because ive read it would free space from the drive. ive tried downloading windows again, doing like everything, but nothing worked or just failed. i tried restarting my computer, but when it starting to boot up, the message “your pc...