Windows 10: Deleted the only User admin account

Discus and support Deleted the only User admin account in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi there, hopefully there’s some help out there, stupidly I have deleted the only user account on my windows laptop and it won’t let me factory reset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NathanAlexander5, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Deleted the only User admin account

Hi there, hopefully there’s some help out there, stupidly I have deleted the only user account on my windows laptop and it won’t let me factory reset the pc.Back story is I was trying to free space in C drive because it wouldn’t allow me to uninstall anything and it wouldn’t let me change the data from C to D drive. C drive had 4gb left and it wouldn’t let me factory reset because I needed more space in C drive totally stupid, but I couldn’t delete anything in C to get the space. I deleted the users folder… good news is I freed up 80gb, but when I went to factory reset it said error can’t co

:)

NathanAlexander5, Jun 22, 2021
  2. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Facebook Allows Users to Delete Accounts

Yes, for quite some time, once you had a Facebook account, it wasn't going anywhere. Now, fortunately for college students and people with no attention span everywhere, Facebook now allows said people to delete their Facebook accounts. This was in direct response to user complaints about not being able to delete their accounts, if desired. Even if users were able to delete their own accounts, there were no obvious directions on how to do that. Another reason that Facebook decided to allow users to delete their accounts was a reason that could have gotten Facebook sued if they did not address it: privacy. The "I didn't actually make a Facebook" E-mails were really racking up in Facebook's inbox, and Facebook sometimes made it all too easy for people to research intimate/private/personal details of users' lives. At this point, deleting your account is just a help-page away. Facebook admins are considering adding a "delete account" button.

Source: The Inquirer

zekrahminator, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Vesao Win User

Deleted the only User admin account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Deleted the only User admin account

1. Deleted the only User admin account - Similar Threads - Deleted User admin

2. Restore deleted admin user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restore deleted admin user account: I've somehow deleted other user accounts on my laptop running Windows 11 and my user account is no longer an administrator. I am unable to restore the deleted user account as it asks for an administrator password, but there is no administrator account now. Most of the already...
  3. Restore deleted admin user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Restore deleted admin user account: I've somehow deleted other user accounts on my laptop running Windows 11 and my user account is no longer an administrator. I am unable to restore the deleted user account as it asks for an administrator password, but there is no administrator account now. Most of the already...
  4. Admin and User Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin and User Account: Hello,Sorry for the basic of not already asked questions:When I set up my new windows 11 laptop I am the admin and have a Microsoft account. I’m told I should also have a user account. Is that true?Which should be local?If I make the admin local would I still have access to...
  5. admin/user accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    admin/user accounts: Is there a way to let standard user accounts have access to programs downloaded under the admin account of a Microsoft laptop? Woiuld it depend on the program downloaded? I feel like there is a way to do this but I just can seem to remember. The accounts would be on the same...
  6. I have deleted the only admin account - help!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I have deleted the only admin account - help!: Hi. I just bought a second hand PC running windows 10. Stupidly, I have deleted the only admin account and now I can't make any changes to anything. Can anyone tell me how to create an admin account where one doesn't already exist?...
  7. Deleted Admin Account and I have no other User Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleted Admin Account and I have no other User Account: I have a Windows 10 laptop. I had not used my laptop for a month and they screen read password had expired. Since I had forgotten the password so I was not able to set a new password. I did the whole password reset process- System image recovery - utilman account...
  8. Deleted my only accessible admin account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleted my only accessible admin account: Please help, yesterday I was going to delete an account that was under the name "local test" because I have recently made a local account, but later signed back into my microaoft account, i have found some things flawed with the system. I would like to know if there is a...
  9. No admin account on tablet, unknown "Other user" only account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No admin account on tablet, unknown "Other user" only account: I have a Windows tablet and it was powered down during a reset. There are no administrator accounts on it and the only account is "Other user", which I can't log into because I don't know what the password is. Can't bring up command prompt or anything requiring admin...
  10. Delete user profiles Group Policy Deleting Admin Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Delete user profiles Group Policy Deleting Admin Account: I work in a large organisation where many different users log in to our Windows 10 (1607) based PCs on a daily basis. Due to this I have enabled the Delete user profiles older than a specified number days on system restart Group Policy under Computer...