Windows 10: Deleted/Uninstalled Bluetooth Compatibility?

Discus and support Deleted/Uninstalled Bluetooth Compatibility? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am currently try to get my Ps4 controller to work with windows 10 and it has been impossible. I tried connecting the controller through Bluethooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CSmail1, Sep 29, 2018.

1. CSmail1 Win User

Deleted/Uninstalled Bluetooth Compatibility?

I am currently try to get my Ps4 controller to work with windows 10 and it has been impossible. I tried connecting the controller through Bluethooth and although the computer recognizes a controller is connected it will not work in game. I have also used software such as Ds4 and Scptoolkit but neither of those options have helped either. Now onto my current problem. As I was uninstalling controller drivers to try and reinstall new ones, I seem to have lost bluetooth across my entire PC.

As you can see on the bottom of the screen, one of the boxes that is titled "Bluetooth" is completely missing. Any help is much appreciated, thank you!

Deleted/Uninstalled Bluetooth Compatibility? 7ec8b385-9a5b-467f-bff3-372aef2d1773?upload=true.png

:)

CSmail1, Sep 29, 2018
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Trouble Connecting To Bluetooth Device

Hello,

Thank you for updating us with the issue.

I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth drivers.

Follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver:

Step 1: Steps to uninstall the device:

• Press Windows key
      + R to open Run.

• Type devmgmt.msc and press
      Enter

• Locate Bluetooth Device.

• Right click on the device and select
      Uninstall.

• Also place a check mark beside the option
      “delete driver files for the device”.

• Restart the computer
    Windows should automatically try to find and install the appropriate driver on restart. In case if it fails to install the driver automatically. If that didn’t work try step 2.

Step 2: Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Go to the manufacture website and search for the latest Bluetooth drivers compatible with Windows 10 available for the device model and then install.

Hope the information helps. If you have any queries related to Windows. Feel free to post. We are here to help you.

Ashish Sondhi, Sep 29, 2018
  4. malware Win User

Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

1. Deleted/Uninstalled Bluetooth Compatibility? - Similar Threads - Deleted Uninstalled Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth Compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Compatibility: So, I purchased a wireless earphones which has to be connected with Bluetooth to use and hear. Haven't really given mind to Bluetooth on my device but now I try to connect it and use for my classes and don't really see an option to switch on. But, I have an option to add...
  3. Bluetooth Compatibility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Compatibility: So, I purchased a wireless earphones which has to be connected with Bluetooth to use and hear. Haven't really given mind to Bluetooth on my device but now I try to connect it and use for my classes and don't really see an option to switch on. But, I have an option to add...
  4. Bluetooth Compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Uninstall apps that is not compatible with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall apps that is not compatible with Windows 10: I'm trying to update my Windows system, but it is telling me to manually uninstall Virtualbox that I can't seem to find. How do I fix this?...
  6. Lost Bluetooth Compatibility

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lost Bluetooth Compatibility: My pc has built in Bluetooth compatibility, but once when I restart my pc it suddenly lost it, Bluetooth was gone from device manager and in settings it said my computer wasn’t Bluetooth compatible, I need help fixing this issue. submitted by /u/Luigi120 [link] [comments]...
  7. Bluetooth Doesn't exist on Bluetooth Compatible Computer.

Bluetooth Doesn't exist on Bluetooth Compatible Computer.: I own a pc running windows 10 that is supposed to be Bluetooth Compatible. I've never had this issue before, but one day, the on and off button disappeared and I couldn't connect to any device with the response being, "Couldn't Connect". I ran the troubleshooter and...
  8. Uninstalled Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalled Bluetooth: So my laptop had a problem recently - the bluetooth slider disappeared and I couldn't turn it on. One of the solutions i found was to uninstall the driver in the devices manager, and then use the option to scan for missing devices so it would reinstall. Except in my case it...
  9. Bluetooth Compatability

Bluetooth Compatability: I have a Lenovo laptop 20L9 running Windows 10 with a Bluetooth Core Spec of 4.2. I have just purchased Samsung Earbuds that have a Bluetooth Core Spec of 5.0. I upgraded the bluetooth driver via W10 and received message it was the most current driver. I then went to the...
  10. No bluetooth compatibility

No bluetooth compatibility: Hello! Some time ago, maybe a month or more, the wifi on my laptop went out. It was after I finished deleting lots of files to clear up space. The wifi just wouldn't show up, so I took it to BestBuy's Geek Squad and they fixed it. A few weeks later, I tried connecting a...