Windows 10: Deleted user account and ecrypted files

Discus and support Deleted user account and ecrypted files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have 2 users on my computer. I encrypt files on 2 user, but accidentally deleted 2 user lates . Now I cant access files from 1 user.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SiriusStar343, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Deleted user account and ecrypted files

Hello everyone, I have 2 users on my computer. I encrypt files on 2 user, but accidentally deleted 2 user lates . Now I cant access files from 1 user. How can I solve this problem, also I cant restore files , I don't have backup files.

:)

SiriusStar343, Jun 11, 2021
  2. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Deleted user account and ecrypted files

Facebook Allows Users to Delete Accounts

Yes, for quite some time, once you had a Facebook account, it wasn't going anywhere. Now, fortunately for college students and people with no attention span everywhere, Facebook now allows said people to delete their Facebook accounts. This was in direct response to user complaints about not being able to delete their accounts, if desired. Even if users were able to delete their own accounts, there were no obvious directions on how to do that. Another reason that Facebook decided to allow users to delete their accounts was a reason that could have gotten Facebook sued if they did not address it: privacy. The "I didn't actually make a Facebook" E-mails were really racking up in Facebook's inbox, and Facebook sometimes made it all too easy for people to research intimate/private/personal details of users' lives. At this point, deleting your account is just a help-page away. Facebook admins are considering adding a "delete account" button.

Source: The Inquirer

zekrahminator, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

Deleted user account and ecrypted files

1. Deleted user account and ecrypted files - Similar Threads - Deleted user account

2. Deleted user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted user account: Hi. Today I turned on the computer as always. I had two accounts, one of my own which is in Microsoft and a local administrator. When the login window pops up, it automatically logs me in to an administrator account, not the main one. I checked user switching and I don't know...
  3. Deleting user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting user account: I want to delete a user account and a secondary standard account. How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-user-account/6c15ce8e-aede-4e29-8191-55e98b29c33b
  4. Deleting user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting user account: I want to delete a user account and a secondary standard account. How is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-user-account/6c15ce8e-aede-4e29-8191-55e98b29c33b
  5. User Account deletion

in Windows 10 Customization
    User Account deletion: Hi, I am an administrator trying to delete a user account named "public" in Windows 10 but I am getting error message: "you require permission from SYSTEM to make changes to this folder". How do I change this setting or get permission? Thank you...
  6. delete a user account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete a user account?: what will happen if I delete one of the 2 users on my dell computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-a-user-account/eb20a0a6-faec-4efd-bdb6-0463d20fa88a
  7. User Accounts, Accidentally deleted file folder...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User Accounts, Accidentally deleted file folder...: I hope that you can help me with this. Recently I noticed one morning on my windows 10 enterprise lock screen that I had another user account with my same on the lower left side of the screen. However I didn't create this account nor have I been able to get rid of it. Any...
  8. Recover files from a deleted user account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recover files from a deleted user account: I found I needed to delete a user account from my system. Now I'm using an alternate user account (administrator) but I find several files are not complete or not accessible. When I try to open some files I'm told I don't have permission to open this file even though this...
  9. Deleted user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleted user account: I have done something really stupid... I am selling my old laptop to a friend, and googled how to delete my user account. I did what it said and deleted a post in the register. Not anywhere on the page did it say that I shouldn't delete the account without creating a new one...
  10. Deleted user account but cannot delete all user files

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleted user account but cannot delete all user files: I deleted the previous user account on a laptop given to me by my friend (Joanne) and changed it to a new name (Serena). This seemed to work and when when I login it is with the new username. However there seems to be contradicting info about user accounts on my pc. The first...