Windows 10: Deleted user account from device using netplwiz but user folder is still not deleted

Discus and support Deleted user account from device using netplwiz but user folder is still not deleted in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Rahul reddy folder hasn't been deleted from C/Users/ even after removing the user using netplwiz the user account is deleted successfully but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by master Jaxx, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Deleted user account from device using netplwiz but user folder is still not deleted

Rahul reddy folder hasn't been deleted from C/Users/ even after removing the user using netplwiz the user account is deleted successfully but the folder is still there. I tried to do this manually but it says you require permission from sid code of deleted userlook at the screenshot. To understand how it started please take a look at below link and help me fix thishttps://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tried-to-change-cusersuser-folder-name-to-match/1c9b963e-ff14-4aff-be90-26f350fd9bdd?page=1

:)

master Jaxx, Dec 3, 2022
  2. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Dec 3, 2022
  3. Facebook Allows Users to Delete Accounts

Yes, for quite some time, once you had a Facebook account, it wasn't going anywhere. Now, fortunately for college students and people with no attention span everywhere, Facebook now allows said people to delete their Facebook accounts. This was in direct response to user complaints about not being able to delete their accounts, if desired. Even if users were able to delete their own accounts, there were no obvious directions on how to do that. Another reason that Facebook decided to allow users to delete their accounts was a reason that could have gotten Facebook sued if they did not address it: privacy. The "I didn't actually make a Facebook" E-mails were really racking up in Facebook's inbox, and Facebook sometimes made it all too easy for people to research intimate/private/personal details of users' lives. At this point, deleting your account is just a help-page away. Facebook admins are considering adding a "delete account" button.

Source: The Inquirer

zekrahminator, Dec 3, 2022
  4. Deleted user account from device using netplwiz but user folder is still not deleted

GAH! accidently deleted a user account

its gone. not there at all.

i was deleting another old account that was no longer being used and somehow both got deleted.

i did it from the users and groups management panel in computer management.

Fitseries3, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Deleted user account from device using netplwiz but user folder is still not deleted

1. Deleted user account from device using netplwiz but user folder is still not deleted - Similar Threads - Deleted user account

2. Cannot delete a user from netplwiz

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot delete a user from netplwiz: When i sign in my windows i get 2 options to which account i want to sign in the 1st one is my normal microsoft account and the 2nd is some random account named Administrator, so i went to netplwiz and clicked on remove in which it said "The user DESKTOP-F10C0EU\Adminisrator...
  3. Cannot delete a user from netplwiz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete a user from netplwiz: When i sign in my windows i get 2 options to which account i want to sign in the 1st one is my normal microsoft account and the 2nd is some random account named Administrator, so i went to netplwiz and clicked on remove in which it said "The user DESKTOP-F10C0EU\Adminisrator...
  4. Cannot delete a user from netplwiz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is it ok to delete the administrator user folder if the account is deleted

Is it ok to delete the administrator user folder if the account is deleted: I had two administrator accounts once and i deleted one of them but when i went into my user folder the administartor user folder the account i deleted was still there and i'm not sure to delete it or not. all I need is a yes or no....
  6. Deleted user account from device using netplwiz but user folder is still not deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted user account from device using netplwiz but user folder is still not deleted: Rahul reddy folder hasn't been deleted from C/Users/ even after removing the user using netplwiz the user account is deleted successfully but the folder is still there. I tried to do this manually but it says you require permission from sid code of deleted userlook at the...
  7. Deleted user account from device using netplwiz but user folder is still not deleted

Deleted user account from device using netplwiz but user folder is still not deleted: Rahul reddy folder hasn't been deleted from C/Users/ even after removing the user using netplwiz the user account is deleted successfully but the folder is still there. I tried to do this manually but it says you require permission from sid code of deleted userlook at the...
  8. Undo deleted user account from netplwiz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Undo deleted user account from netplwiz: I accidently deleted my user account from netplwiz and rebooted. The files are there but there's no way to logon. I had it linked to a Microsoft account so if I readded the Microsoft account from another user could I regain access to the files?...
  9. Undo deleted user account from netplwiz

Undo deleted user account from netplwiz: I accidently deleted my user account from netplwiz and rebooted. The files are there but there's no way to logon. I had it linked to a Microsoft account so if I readded the Microsoft account from another user could I regain access to the files?...
  10. netplwiz deleted my user

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    netplwiz deleted my user: Hello, i have recently reinstalled my windows.Once it has finished, my username was missspelled, so i searched how to edit itI managed to edit in using netplwiz, but once i restarted my system, my user was disabled or removed i dont know why.Now i dont have administrator...