Windows 10: Deleted value from regedit

Discus and support Deleted value from regedit in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I had a problem with automatically closing command prompt. I found solution of deleting AutoRun value from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArturKulig, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Deleted value from regedit

Hello,

I had a problem with automatically closing command prompt. I found solution of deleting AutoRun value from \HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Command Processor. Unfortunatelly that destroyed my system. Only cmd were available after starting the system. Now I added some value from Google but as a result windows launches normally, but I can't open cmd, instead it opens me file explorer. Some programs started to open infinitelly amount of file explorers. So I need solution which would repair my cmd so it opens normally, some default value of this reg would be great. My AutoRan value looks like that:

@mode 15,1 & tasklist /FI "IMAGENAME eq SoundMixer.exe" 2>NUL find /I /N "SoundMixer.exe">NUL && exit && start /MIN "" "C:\Users\Hunteerq\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\SoundMixer\SoundMixer.exe" & explorer.exe

After deleting "& explorer.exe" windows stop launching desktop and everything, with it it opens file explorer after every cmd.

:)

ArturKulig, Jan 1, 2020

2. Regedit stopped showing values in the list

Suddenly regedit at Windows 10 stopped showing values in the list. As you can see from the screenshot, the right column is missing. However, values are present, so when I select "Edit", the value appears in the popup window.
    Deleted value from regedit 658fd0cb-baed-4e1e-9d2d-2623e91641ac?upload=true.png

Michael ..., Jan 1, 2020
  3. Windows defender: I can't delete the value "DisableAntiSpyware" in the regedit policies.

I can't delete the value "DisableAntiSpyware" in the regedit policies. Please, I need help

Moved from Windows 10

Original title: Windows defender

DewolaeyDamilare, Jan 1, 2020
  4. PT
    pt Win User

Deleted value from regedit

regedit help

any step by step guide?
    that is like chinese to me

edit:
    i did this that you posted and deleted after and it worked:
    psexec -i -d -s c:\windows\regedit.exe

but the problem is still there *Frown Deleted value from regedit :(

Thema:

Deleted value from regedit

1. Deleted value from regedit - Similar Threads - Deleted value regedit

2. Unable to delete all specified values in REGEDIT

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to delete all specified values in REGEDIT: [IMG]This guide shows you how to fix the Error deleting Values, Unable to delete all specified values error message while deleting a key using Registry Editor. Why can’t I delete a key from Registry Editor? If you cannot delete a key in Registry Editor, you likely don’t have...
  3. I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?,...: I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?, hkey_local_machine/software/intel/kmd, i deleted every thing in kmd file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accedently-deleted-values-in-regedit-how-can-i/e02c8406-9de2-48ea-b395-fd8cb2cc9d69
  4. I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?,...: I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?, hkey_local_machine/software/intel/kmd, i deleted every thing in kmd file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accedently-deleted-values-in-regedit-how-can-i/e02c8406-9de2-48ea-b395-fd8cb2cc9d69
  5. I accedently deleted values in regedit, how can I restore them?,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Restore regedit value for exe.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore regedit value for exe.: I accidentally changed tge default value for exe under regedit. This turns all the programmes and applications into exe file and makes me unable to open all the applications directly. How can i restore the default value so that I can open the applications as the default way?...
  7. Accidentally deleted something from Regedit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally deleted something from Regedit: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run This was the path way for the key that was deleted, when using DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth , which appears to have put the folder back but there is nothign that is in it. Nothing on the...
  8. Windows Sensitivity over Regedit change value/data.

Windows Sensitivity over Regedit change value/data.: Hallo, Is the decimal value true or false? Does it apply? Thank you very much https://imgur.com/EQVWfGx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-sensitivity-over-regedit-change-valuedata/4ddd718f-c5fe-44ab-a0c1-b20f34cdfa71
  9. mouse regedit default values

mouse regedit default values: someone can yo send me a photo of values default- Equipo\HKEY_USERS.DEFAULT\Control Panel\Mouse and Equipo\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse regedit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-regedit-default-values/11104264-a42d-49d9-ac57-9bdb954584e6
  10. Deleted User in regedit

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted User in regedit: So yesterday my pc shut down randomly It think it was a blue screen of death or something like that and today when I loaded up I got into a temp user. It wasn't my first time,I had fixed it before. But instead of deleting the right user in regedit I deleted the one with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get a deletd file form regdit