Windows 10: Deleted windows 10 OS by mistake

Discus and support Deleted windows 10 OS by mistake in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The laptop gave me an option to reset the laptop because of some threats so I resetted everything on my laptop but accidentally my operating system was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dr Asha Kumari, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Deleted windows 10 OS by mistake

The laptop gave me an option to reset the laptop because of some threats so I resetted everything on my laptop but accidentally my operating system was also deleted . Now the laptop starts and black screen comes and a message is displayed that "An operating system wasn't found . Try disconnecting any drives that don't contain an Operating System .

Press Ctrl + Alt + Del to restart ." So please help me to restore my operating system . I am giving this message through a mobile . Please reply .

:)

Dr Asha Kumari, Jan 4, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 4, 2019
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jan 4, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Deleted windows 10 OS by mistake

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

Deleted windows 10 OS by mistake

1. Deleted windows 10 OS by mistake - Similar Threads - Deleted mistake

2. By mistakely I deleted some system 32 files i think i also deleted syswow64 some files too...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    By mistakely I deleted some system 32 files i think i also deleted syswow64 some files too...: Pls help with this! My laptop isnt working properly search bar isnt working as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/by-mistakely-i-deleted-some-system-32-files-i/1ebf0eaa-9fe3-4a65-8456-84884d3d341c
  3. By mistakely I deleted some system 32 files i think i also deleted syswow64 some files too...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    By mistakely I deleted some system 32 files i think i also deleted syswow64 some files too...: Pls help with this! My laptop isnt working properly search bar isnt working as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/by-mistakely-i-deleted-some-system-32-files-i/1ebf0eaa-9fe3-4a65-8456-84884d3d341c
  4. i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere...: i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere else please help me find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-by-mistake-deleted-my-downloads-folder-and-now/33d591dd-57b6-4722-adf6-1ab5ea98e7e9
  5. i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere...

i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere...: i by mistake deleted my downloads folder and now all my dowloads are getting save somewhere else please help me find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-by-mistake-deleted-my-downloads-folder-and-now/33d591dd-57b6-4722-adf6-1ab5ea98e7e9
  6. deleted large number of images by mistake is there an undo in file Explorer, not backed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    deleted large number of images by mistake is there an undo in file Explorer, not backed up: deleted large number of images by mistake is there an undo in file Explorer, not backed up, just did it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-large-number-of-images-by-mistake-is-there/bb2b2b58-edaf-47f3-a53a-9a0717a94b86
  7. deleted large number of images by mistake is there an undo in file Explorer, not backed up

deleted large number of images by mistake is there an undo in file Explorer, not backed up: deleted large number of images by mistake is there an undo in file Explorer, not backed up, just did it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-large-number-of-images-by-mistake-is-there/bb2b2b58-edaf-47f3-a53a-9a0717a94b86
  8. I deleted my Admininstator Account by mistake NETPLWIZ Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my Admininstator Account by mistake NETPLWIZ Windows 11: I recently found out that I could see who has access to my computer by running NETPLWIZ, I also saw that my name was misspelled so I renamed my admin account. After doing that, I COULDN'T OPEN ANYTHING, so I tried renaming by to what it originally was, then it DELETED itself....
  9. I deleted my Admininstator Account by mistake NETPLWIZ Windows 11

I deleted my Admininstator Account by mistake NETPLWIZ Windows 11: I recently found out that I could see who has access to my computer by running NETPLWIZ, I also saw that my name was misspelled so I renamed my admin account. After doing that, I COULDN'T OPEN ANYTHING, so I tried renaming by to what it originally was, then it DELETED itself....
  10. I deleted my account by mistake. How to recover?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I deleted my account by mistake. How to recover?: I don’t see a form for writing a support request on this issue on Microsoft’s websites. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-deleted-my-account-by-mistake-how-to-recover/7cf836ac-7adf-495a-9fc2-a6725b7a770d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i deleted my OS by mistake. How can I get it back?